How to Get Original 12th Marksheet Online | Duplicate 12th Marksheet CBSE Board | 12 वीं कक्षा डुप्लीकेट मार्कशीट कैसे प्राप्त करें | Duplicate 12th Marksheet Application Form PDF Download | CBSE Duplicate Marksheet Apply Online | How to Get 12th Marksheet Online If Lost | Duplicate 12th Marksheet Apply UP Board | How to Get 12th Passing Certificate Online
Dear Readers, Many of the students who have passed Class 12 at सीबीएसई से कक्षा 12 वीं की डुप्लिकेट मार्कशीट / CBSE 12th Class Duplicate Marksheet? Throughout this article, we will provide you with detailed instructions and information on the procedure to follow to get the CBSE 12th Duplicate Certificate.
Information on the 12th Class Duplicate Certificate Application Form must be completed in PDF format
After downloading the PDF application form for the 12 वीं कक्षा डुप्लीकेट मार्कशीट पीडीएफ एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म / 12th Class Duplicate Marksheet PDF Application Form through the link provided above, take a hard copy of it. Next, fill in the following information.
- Your (candidate) name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Required Certificate Name – If you are applying to get a duplicate certificate, write “Duplicate Passing Certificate – Class _ / डुप्लिकेट पासिंग प्रमाणपत्र – कक्षा _“
- For marks statement, indicate main or compartment
- Name of the exam with year and month
- Roll Number
- Previous roll number if placed in box or performance improved
- School name (if regular candidate, if private candidate – type “private”)
- Date of birth as recorded in CBSE
- Demand draft details
- If the mode of payment is cash (if deposited in person at the Regional Office) / DD / PO, please indicate its number, date, amount, and details of issuance to the bank/post office.
- Correspondence Address of the candidate
- Signature of candidate
Candidates who apply for duplicate documents up to the 2001 exam can send applications to the Deputy Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Todarmal Marg, Ajmer, (Rajasthan) with fees. All payments will be made in favor of Secretary, CBSE, Ajmer, Payable and Payment Method, Subscription / Bank Transfer only.
Those who apply in person at the Ajmer office can also deposit fees in cash. If the fee is sent by postal order/bank transfer, it must be prepared in favor of the Secretary of the Central Board of Secondary Education payable at the relevant regional office.
12th Class Duplicate Passing Certificate Fee Payment
The fee for getting a duplicate score sheet from CBSE is Rs 100. If certification is required within two days, an additional fee of Rs 100 can be withdrawn. If certification is required by post, an additional Rs 25.00 (Rs 35 for external candidates) can also be transferred.
|For a duplicate copy of any certificate||100 rupees|
|For migration certificate||100 rupees|
|For the date of birth certificate||100 rupees|
|For a provisional certificate||100 rupees|
|For a duplicate copy of Marx’s statement||100 rupees|
|5 years from the year of passing||250 rupees|
|More than 5 and up to 10 years of passing||500 rupees|
|10 years and up to 20 years||1000 rupees|
|More than 20 years of passing||2000 rupees|
Important Notice for 12th Class Duplicate Certificate
If the original certificate is lost/stolen/changed, submit a request on the form below. An identity certificate and press notification are two conditions required only to get a duplicate of the merit certificate or class certificates. The identity certificate must be signed and sealed by the director or official of the newspaper.
The records of the various previous years are found in the various regional offices located across India. The applicant should check with the jurisdiction and the regional office of CBSE available on the form page on the CBSE website www.cbse.nic.in and submit the application to correct the regional office. The applicant must keep a copy of all supporting documents sent along with the application draft/fee deposit / regional office.
Duplicate documents could not be issued until 1974 and applicants are not required to apply for the same documents that CBSE removed old records until 1974. If you want your certificate immediately, you can pay an additional 50 rupees and your certificate will be issued after 48 hours excluding holidays.
Applicants should check the availability of their records at the relevant council office and apply only at the concerned office. The Board will not be responsible for any delay in issuing the document.
Three copies or other copies of the qualification certificate will not be issued urgently. It is only issued after the relevant regional employee is satisfied with some documentary evidence that the duplicate / last issued copy has actually been lost/destroyed. An official request must be attached with the application form, supporting documents, and the applicable fees.
Applicants wishing to collect documents manually must submit their documents within three months from the date of submitting the application form filled in as per the rules and fees. The Board of Directors will not be responsible for maintaining these documents after the lapse of 3 months. These documents will be canceled and the applicant will have to re-apply if needed.
CBSE Rules for Modified Intermediate Duplicate Pass Certificate Rule 67
The applicant can get/obtain a duplicate / triple certificate upon paying the prescribed fees and submitting an application form on a specific form in case the original certificate is lost/stolen/mutated, provided that a written statement to this effect is submitted. This written affidavit must be submitted to a first-degree judge/notary or a member of the board of directors.
Moreover, the person requesting a duplicate 12th or triplicate certificate duplicate will have to notify the loss/theft/mutilation of the certificate through a press note/advertisement in some leading newspapers and press the board with the request and the affidavit. The clip must be presented.
- Applicants must use a separate form for each certification. Written application/photostat can be used if needed.
- Candidates who apply for duplicate documents and immigration certificates up to 2001 exams can send applications to the Deputy Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Todarmal Marg, Ajmer, (Rajasthan) with fees.
- All payments will be made in favor of Secretary, CBSE, Ajmer, Payable and Payment Method, Subscription / Bank Transfer only. Those who apply in person at the Ajmer office can also deposit fees in cash.
- A triple copy or other copy of the qualifying certificate will not be issued until the examination supervisor is satisfied with some documentary evidence of the loss/destruction of the duplicate.
- If the fee is paid by postal order/bank transfer, it must be prepared in favor of the Secretary of the Central Board of Secondary Education payable at the relevant regional office.
- The fees prescribed for the various certificates are as follows (documents will be received after 15 days / except for holidays).
- If the certificate is required after 2 days (excluding holidays), an additional fee of Rs 100 can be withdrawn. If it is to be sent by post, then Rs. 25.00 must also be paid (35 rupees for external candidates).
- If the document is not collected by the applicant within three months from the date of filing the fees, it will be canceled and the candidate will have to apply again in the same case when he needs it.
- The certificate will be formally issued after the date of receiving the application and two weeks of fees (excluding holidays) provided that the application form is complete in all respects.
- An immigration certificate is issued only to those candidates who have passed the board examination or who have been placed in a chamber, to enable them to accept further studies. Unsuccessful candidates must not apply for the immigration and provisional certification. When you pass the second chance section test for interim certification, also mention the previous year’s list number
- All certificates for the Delhi area will be distributed only when the receipt issued by the plate between 3 PM and 5 PM (except on holidays) is issued. For Delhi area candidates, fees can be deposited at Syndicate Bank, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, Patparganj, Delhi-110092 between 9.15 am and 1.15 pm on every working day for the 2003 examinations and onwards.
- Students from the Chennai region who passed the exam in 1991 or thereafter should only apply to the Chennai Regional Office to obtain duplicate documents.
Apply Online For Class 12th Duplicate Marksheet – कक्षा 12वीं की डुप्लीकेट मार्कशीट के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
- First of all, you must get the “Immigration Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Date of Birth / Duplicate Traffic Certificate / Statement of Duplicate Marks”. The application form must be downloaded.
- You can download this application form directly through the link below.
- We have submitted it to our website for download in PDF format.
- You can save the duplicate PDF file form for 12th Class on your computer and click the download button for that.
CBSE Regional Offices to submit a PDF form for Class 12 Duplicate Marks Sheet
Below we provide a list of CBSE Regional Offices to submit a PDF version of the Class 12 Duplicate Marks Sheet.
|Office address||Covered area||Phone No. / Email|
|Regional Office Delhi – Central Board of Secondary Education, PS-1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.||Delhi, NCT of foreign schools||+ 91-11-22239177-80, email@example.com|
|Regional Office Chennai – Central Board of Secondary Education, Plot No. 1630A, “J” Block, 16th Main Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai-600040||Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu||+ 91-44-26162214 / 26162213, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Regional Office Guwahati – Central Board of Secondary Education, Shilpgram Road, Near Shankardev Kalakshetra, Punjabi, Guwahati-781-037||Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram||+ 91-361-2229992, 2229995, email@example.com|
|Regional Office Ajmer – Central Board of Secondary Education, Todarmal Marg, Ajmer – 305-030||Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra, and Nagar Haveli||+ 91-145-2627451 / 2627139, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Regional Office Haryana – Central Board of Secondary Education, Sector- 5, Panchkula – 134109 (Haryana)||Haryana, Chandigarh, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh||+ 91-172-2585193 / 2583547, email@example.com|
|Regional Office Allahabad – Central Board of Secondary Education, 35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad – 211-015||Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal||+ 91-532-2407970-72, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Regional Office Patna – Central Board of Secondary Education, Ambika Complex, Near SBI Colony, Near Brahmasthan, Sheikhpura, Bailey Road, Patna – 800 001||Bihar, Jharkhand||2332008, email@example.com|
|Regional Office Bhubaneswar – Central Board of Secondary Education, 6th Floor, Alok Bharti Bhawan, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar||West Bengal, Orissa, Chhattisgarh (new regional office opened)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
You can get the 12th Class Duplicate Pass Certificate upon paying the specified fees and submitting an application form on a specific form in the event of loss/theft/mutation of the original certificate, provided that an affidavit is submitted to this effect.
Moreover, the person requesting a duplicate or triplet certificate will report the loss/theft/distortion of the certificate through a press note/advertisement in one of the leading newspapers and send press clippings with the request and the affidavit to the Board. will be.
The CBSE Board recently decided to facilitate the reissue of duplicate diplomas and high school and middle school records. The first CBSE regions provide old certificates as of 1975. The CBSE Board provides online applications for duplicate certificates and registration papers. You can also submit the application form fee online again.
Now regional offices can also issue duplicate CBSE board certificates. This facility would be very useful for those states far from Delhi. Bihar, West Bengal, Assam, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, and other states can issue duplicate certificates from the CBSE board.
Here we have provided all the information about the “How To Get 12th Class Duplicate Marksheet“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.