Aadhar Card Related Complaints | How To Register Aadhar Card Related Complaints | Aadhar Card Check Complaint Status | Aadhar Card File Complaint | File Your Aadhar related-Complaints | File your complaint related to Aadhaar (UIDAI)
The Government of India has announced that the Aadhaar Card is a mandatory document for various types of facilities, the Aadhaar Card is also an important document to take advantage of the schemes provided by central and state governments.
Apart from that, the Aadhaar card’s role is also important in managing income tax, any kind of subsidies or economic benefits provided by the government. For them also Aadhaar card is a mandatory document.
In such a case, it is very important that all the information on the Aadhaar card is completely correct. If there are errors in the Aadhaar card, it is very important to correct them.
- 1 How and Where to Register Aadhaar Card related Complaints
- 1.1 UIDAI Aadhaar complaints method online
- 1.2 How to file a complaint with the helpline number?
- 1.3 A complaint can also be lodged by Email ID
- 1.4 Submit your Aadhaar complaint through the postal service
- 1.5 Submit a complaint related to Aadhar through the UIDAI portal
- 1.6 How to check the status of the complaint on the UIDAI portal?
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Related Posts
Now you can submit your Aadhaar card complaints online. All Aadhaar card activities are handled by UIDAI. This department has set up Aadhaar card centers across the country, where the complainant can find a solution to his problem.
UIDAI Aadhaar complaints method online
To file a complaint related to Aadhaar, you must have an enrollment ID. If you have your enrollment ID, you can solve your problem by submitting a complaint related to Aadhaar in different ways.
How to file a complaint with the helpline number?
UIDAI has released a helpline for consumer convenience, by calling 1947, the consumer can register a complaint related to Arthur. This is the free helpline number.
A complaint can also be lodged by Email ID
UIDAI has released an official email ID firstname.lastname@example.org, where consumers can file a complaint via email. The email is checked by the authorities, after verification, it is sent to the relevant department. Details are provided of whether action has been taken in relation to the complaint by management and finally, the complainant is also responded to via email.
Submit your Aadhaar complaint through the postal service
If a person desires, they can also file complaints related to someone via mail. For this, a message is mailed to the UIDAI headquarters once the administration receives the complaint. It provides information to the concerned department, which is required to obtain approval from the Deputy Director of the headquarters, and the complaint is sent through the cell to the concerned department and after taking the grievance steps, the appropriate response is provided to the complainant.
A page link will be found on the main page of the Aadhaar Card official website. In the drop-down box, a “File Complaint” option will appear. By clicking, the complainant can start the complaint process.
- After that, a form will open, in which the complainant must fill in the enrollment ID, name, mobile phone number, email ID, etc. correctly.
- Before submitting a complaint, the selection must be made according to the type of complaint and the complaint must be written in good and limited terms.
- In such a hyperlink “Write your concern here“, you can write your problem in detail.
- After writing the entire complaint, a CAPTCHA test code is given below which you must provide by filling out the form.
- After the whole process, you will get a complaint number in the form of a complaint identifier. Which you should keep safe because this ID will be important to know the status of the complaint in the near future.
How to check the status of the complaint on the UIDAI portal?
The option to “Check complaint status” was also selected in the support contact and hyperlink on the official website homepage. You can see the status of your complaint by entering a CAPTCHA code after filling out the complaint ID.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Aadhar Card Check Complaint Status“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.