Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2020 – The relief package was launched by respected Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on May 12, 2020, addressing the country. India’s self-reliant campaign (Aatm Nirbhar Yojana) definitely plays an important role in fighting Kovid.
Under the PM Modi Relief package which is a self-sufficient campaign in India, the central government has announced Rs 20 lakh crore, which represents about 10% of the country’s GDP.
Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan pdf | Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Online Apply | Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Loan | Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana – Self-Employed Plan
The goal of this scheme or campaign is to make 130 crores Indian self-sufficient so that every citizen in the country can walk step-by-step in this hour of crisis and contribute to defeating the Covid-19 epidemic. Dear citizens, India’s self-reliant campaign will certainly contribute greatly to creating a prosperous and prosperous India.
The Prime Minister’s economic relief package will increase the efficiency of all sectors and ensure quality. With this scheme, the country’s economy will receive a subsidy of Rs. 20 lakh crores.
Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Details
|Name of Scheme||Self-reliant India Campaign|
|Started By||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Type of Scheme||Central Government|
|Beneficiary||Every Citizen of the Country|
|Start Date||12 May 2020|
|Package Amount||20 Lakhs Crores|
|Official Website||Click Here|
PM Modi Self-Reliance System
India is constantly fighting major killer diseases such as malnutrition against polio as before, this time also we are determined to defeat Covid-19, a coronavirus, and play an important role in the welfare of the world once again. 5 essential things required to develop any country and make it self-sufficient.
- Better infrastructure
- Supply and Demand Chain
India’s Self-Reliance Campaign Decision
- Facing the Corona Virus Crisis, with a new decision, will take the different parts of the country together to the country to a new stage of development and give the country a new impetus in the development journey.
- Within the framework of this campaign, special attention, or focus will be given to all workers, farmers, small industries, households, and middle-class industries in the country.
- This package will provide 20 lakh crores for all these industries, which are their means. He is the source of livelihood for a poor citizen of India.
- This PM Modi relief package is for the country’s northern workers, which in all conditions are tested for citizens and move the country to a higher level.
Beneficiaries of India’s Self-Reliant Campaign
- Poor citizen of the state
- The work
- Migrant labor
- Animal guard
- Organized and informal sector personnel
- Tenant farmer
- Cottage industries
- Small industry
- Middle-class industry
Benefits of India’s Self-Help Relief Campaign Package
- 10 crores will benefit workers
- 11 crores benefited from a joint employee of MSME
- 38 million people associated with the industry will benefit
- 4.5 crores will benefit employees associated with the textile industry.
- This economic package is a cottage industry, cottage industry, our SSI, MSME on which millions of people live.
- This economic package will benefit poor workers and employees as well as those associated with industries such as hotels and textiles.
Important areas as part of the relief package of the self-reliance campaign in India
- Agricultural supply chain and system repair
- Rational tax system
- Infrastructure improvement
- To inspire new business
- Providing good investment opportunities
- Make India’s mission
- Competent human resources
- Good financial system
Self-reliance is only possible with confidence and self-confidence. Let us all contribute together to the development of the country and play our role in choosing the global offer for dear citizens. Today, there is a great challenge facing India in the form of this disaster. The happiness of the world is examining interest in cooperation and peace.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.