Aatmnirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan 2020 was launched by our Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi through video conferences on Friday in the presence of Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Aditya Nathji and other relevant ministers.
In this video, after social discrimination in the eyes of Covid-19, villagers from all state districts participated in this conversation through the Shared Service Centers and Krishi Vigyan Kendras. Under this scheme, employment opportunities will be provided to one crore people from Uttar Pradesh by the state government.
Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan Registration | यूपी रोजगार अभियान- Rojgar Abhiyan | Aatm Nirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Yojana | UP Rojgar Mela Apply Online | आत्मनिर्भर यूपी रोजगार अभियान | UP Rojgar Samachar | UP Rojgar Abhiyan Yojna
What is the Aatmnirbhar self-employment campaign? – Aatmnirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan
All industrial units closed due to the LOCKDOWN of COVID-19 have been revived across the country after June 18. The total number of industrial units is 7 lakh 8 thousand units, where 42 lakh workers will be absorbed. Under India’s self-reliant package, an additional 20% of funds are provided from banks in the form of loans to assist MSMEs. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will distribute himself a 5,000 crore loan for 2 thousand for you 21 units from Uttar Pradesh.
The coronavirus epidemic adversely affected the public, especially migrant workers. As a result, a large number of expatriate citizens have returned to their countries. As a result, the government faced the challenge of providing basic necessities and livelihoods to migrants and rural workers as well as dealing with COVID-19.
In light of this, the Government of India has announced a self-contained Indian package to support various sectors. “Poor Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan” was launched on June 20, 2020, aiming to create jobs by creating strong infrastructure in the underdeveloped areas of the country.
Key Points in Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan
|Name of Scheme||Aatmnirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan (Self-Employed Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign)|
|Started by||By Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Migrant laborers of the state|
|An Objective||Providing employment opportunities|
Key Features of a self-reliant recruitment campaign
Under the Uttar Pradesh Rosagar Abhiyan Yojana, self-employment opportunities will be created for all migrant workers in their area. In Uttar Pradesh alone, more than 3 million migrant workers have returned. Given this, the number of workers returning to 31 provinces in the state was over 25,000.
- Purpose of the scheme:- The government of UP has taken an initiative along the lines of the central government in the form of a self-contained state of Uttar Pradesh Rosagar Abhiyan. There is participation by the state government as well as industry and other institutions in this. This campaign aims to connect industrial organizations and other institutions together to provide employment opportunities, promote entrepreneurship at the local level, and provide employment opportunities.
- Employment methods:- The UP government created nearly ten crore jobs through the industry, construction projects, MNREGA, etc.
- The largest employment program:- It is the largest employment program in the country after the closure, amid the spread of Coronavirus infection. Prime Minister Yogi Adityanath has prepared an action plan to provide employment opportunities for migrants in the same state.
- PM will speak to workers in six provinces:- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also speak with Siddharnagar, Gonda, Bahraesh, Gorakhpur, St. Kabir Nagar and Gallon workers through video conferences. They will also hear success stories in hiring and self-employment through their mouths.
- 1.25 crore worker starts employment
- 2.40 lakh units under India are self-contained for Rs. Disbursement of loans worth 5900 crores
- 1.11 lakh will be given new units of Rs. Pay the loan 3226 crores
- A letter of appointment for 1.25 lakh workers from private construction companies
- Distribute groups to 5,000 craftsmen under Vishwakarma Shram Samman and ODOP
Required Documents and Eligibility Requirements for a Rojgar
To benefit from the Uttar Pradesh self-employment system, applicants must fulfill the following documents and the following eligibility requirements:
- A citizen who benefits from Aatmanribhar Rojgar Yojana must belong to the same country where the scheme is being implemented.
- Immigrants must also obtain an Aadhaar card.
- Workers who obtain work must also show their residence certificates.
- Only people over the age of 18 will get a job under this scheme.
- Workers will be given work according to their skills.
The MSME section will also provide loans to workers
The MSME division was still playing an active role in obtaining loans for entrepreneurs. The Prime Minister has now ordered that if workers are also eligible for loans in government plans, then MSMEs must coordinate with banks and obtain the loan. The Yogi government believes this will increase self-employment and employment. The maximum number of 35 lakh migrant workers returned to Uttar Pradesh while Koruna was closed.
Aatmnirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan Application Process
“Uttar Pradesh Self-Employment Campaign” is a very good initiative from the Yogi government. It is now to find out how people are being given the benefits of this scheme. Currently, the government has not shared any information about the application/registration process under Uttar Pradesh Aatmanribhar Rojgar Yojana. Once the government provides more information about this scheme, we will update it on this portal.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Aatmnirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.