Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal officially launched the Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme in the presence of Finance Minister Himanta Pisoa Sarma. The objective of this scheme is to provide a loan subsidy of 50,000 rupees on education loans to students pursuing their higher education from good institutions.
The Education Loan Subsidy Scheme began with the Housing Scheme. Under this scheme, the Assam state government will provide one-time support on loans to all students pursuing higher education on education loans.
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Assam Details
The Abhinandan Educational Loan Scheme has been launched to sponsor Assam students who wish to get higher education but are unable to get anything due to their financial situation. 50,000 rupees will be given to all the people who wish to take education loans from banks to pursue their higher studies.
The main goal of launching the Abhinandan Educational Loan Scheme is to help all people who are unable to obtain higher education because they do not have sufficient funds to apply to colleges and major schools. The Chief Minister of Assam has already taken various measures so that they can provide free admission into educational institutions to all those students who are good at their results but are unable to get an education. This will help increase the human capital in Assam and it will also increase people who take higher education more seriously.
Main Points of Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy
|Name of Scheme||Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Of Assam State|
|Objective||Providing 50000 rupees to the students who take educational loans|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility for an Abhinandan Education Loan Scheme 2020
To apply for the scheme, you must follow the eligibility criteria listed below: –
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The applicant must have taken the educational loan from any scheduled commercial bank or provincial rural bank in the state of Assam.
- The bank must be recognized by the Reserve Bank of India.
- The loan must be sanctioned before March 31, 2019.
- The loan must be Rs 100,000 or more.
- The loan account must not be under NPA status.
- For all education loans approved since April 1, 2019, after disbursing 25% of the approved loan amount.
- Beneficiaries who have already benefited under the Vidya Lakshmi Scheme are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
Note – If you would like more information regarding Assam Education Loan Scheme, stay with us in the future. We will update all relevant details as soon as the Assam government releases it.
Abhinandan Education Loan Scheme Online Apply – अभिनंदन शिक्षा ऋण योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
To apply for the Abhinandan Education Scheme, you must follow the procedure given below: –
- Firstly, visit the official website of the scheme – https://assamfinanceloans.in/subsidy/welcome.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- Click on the option named “Apply” option.
- The online application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in all necessary details like the applicant’s name, date of birth, address, mobile phone number, etc.
- Click the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
- Then Assam state government will deposit the amount of the support of Rs. 50,000 in your education loan account.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.