Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal officially launched the Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme in the presence of Finance Minister Himanta Pisoa Sarma. The objective of this scheme is to provide a loan subsidy of 50,000 rupees on education loans to students pursuing their higher education from good institutions.
The Education Loan Subsidy Scheme began with the Housing Scheme. Under this scheme, the Assam state government will provide one-time support on loans to all students pursuing higher education on education loans.
Post of Contents
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Assam Details
The Abhinandan Educational Loan Scheme has been launched to sponsor Assam students who wish to get higher education but are unable to get anything due to their financial situation. 50,000 rupees will be given to all the people who wish to take education loans from banks to pursue their higher studies.
The main goal of launching the Abhinandan Educational Loan Scheme is to help all people who are unable to obtain higher education because they do not have sufficient funds to apply to colleges and major schools. The Chief Minister of Assam has already taken various measures so that they can provide free admission into educational institutions to all those students who are good at their results but are unable to get an education. This will help increase the human capital in Assam and it will also increase people who take higher education more seriously.
Main Points of Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy
|Name of Scheme||Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Of Assam State|
|Beneficiaries||all students have to get financial help by encouraging student|
|Objective||Providing 50000 rupees to the students who take educational loans|
Benefits of the Assam Abhinandan Scheme 2023
- A subsidy of Rs 50,000 will be given to the students by the Government of Assam on education loans of up to Rs 1 lakh.
- In this system, all applicant students can apply for support by paying 25% of their loans.
- Under this scheme, only loans taken from commercial banks like Federal Bank and HDFC and regional rural banks like Assam Rural Regional Bank can be subsidized.
- In this scheme, all students are required to get financial assistance by promoting student education loans.
To apply for the scheme, you must follow the eligibility criteria listed below: –
- It is necessary for the student to be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The student must have taken a loan from a commercial or rural bank, otherwise, he will not be able to benefit from the programme.
- The bank is recognized by the Reserve Bank of India.
- This system can only be used as support for education loans.
- It is necessary for the parents of the student to get an education loan of more than Rs 1 lakh.
Note – If you would like more information regarding Assam Education Loan Scheme, stay with us in the future. We will update all relevant details as soon as the Assam government releases it.
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Parent Identification Documents
- Bank loan documents
- Residence certificate
Abhinandan Education Loan Scheme Online Apply – अभिनंदन शिक्षा ऋण योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
To apply for the Abhinandan Education Scheme, you must follow the procedure given below: –
- Firstly, visit the official website of the scheme – assam.gov.in/assam-abhinandan-education-loan-subsidy-scheme or the new page link [http://184.108.40.206/scheme-page/223].
- Next, a page will open on your screen.
- Click on the option named “Apply” option.
- The online application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in all necessary details like the applicant’s name, date of birth, address, mobile phone number, etc.
- Click the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
- Then Assam state government will deposit the amount of the support of Rs. 50,000 in your education loan account.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.