Apply Online Affordable Rental Housing Scheme 2023 | सस्ती रेंटल हाउसिंग कॉम्प्लेक्स (ARHCs) | arhc.mohua.gov.in Online Registration | pradhan mantri awas yojana gramin | affordable rental housing scheme guidelines 2022 23 | Affordable Rental Housing Scheme Application Form | Affordable Rental Housing Complexes in Hindi / English
Dear readers, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a new scheme under the aim of Atma Nirbhar Bharat. The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs is launching an Affordable Rental Housing Complexes / सस्ती रेंटल हाउसिंग कॉम्प्लेक्स (ARHCs) Scheme for people who are already in poverty and this will help in significantly improving the daily lives of immigrants and the poor in India. In this article, we will share with you all today the details about the new scheme launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This scheme will also be run under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana / प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना for urban residents. You’ll get to know all the details about the scheme including the eligibility criteria, education criteria, and also the step-by-step procedure for applying for it without running into any trouble.
Post of Contents
Details of the Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs) Scheme
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has launched Affordable Rental Residential Complexes (ARHCs), a sub-scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Urban (PMAY-U). This will make it easier for migrants / urban poor to live in the industrial sector as well as in the urban informal economy to obtain decent and affordable housing close to their place of work.
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a reverse migration of urban/poor migrants in the country. Urban immigrants reside in slums / informal settlements / unauthorized colonies / peri-urban areas to save housing costs. They need decent housing to rent at an affordable price on their job sites.
The ARHC scheme will be implemented in two forms/models:
- Leveraging government-funded vacant homes for conversion to ARHCs through public-private partnerships or through public agencies.
- Build, operate and maintain ARHCs by public/private entities on their vacant land.
Beneficiaries of ARHCs are EWS / LIG urban/poor migrants. ARHCs will be a combination of single/double bedroom units and 4/6 family dormitories including all shared facilities that will be used exclusively for rental housing for a minimum of 25 years.
These complexes will ensure a decent living environment for urban/poor migrants close to their places of work at reasonable rates. This will open up the current vacancies and make them available in the urban space. It will drive new investment opportunities and enhance entrepreneurship in the rental housing sector by encouraging private/public entities to make efficient use of their vacant lands available for the development of leasing clinics.
Highlights of the Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Affordable Rental Housing Scheme|
|Type Of Scheme||Central Government Scheme|
|Announced By||Mr Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Poor People Of India|
The discount from the Affordable Rental Housing Scheme has been extended through 2022
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched an affordable rental housing scheme to provide homes for migrant workers. It is an initiative of the central government to provide homes for everyone by 2022. In order to promote affordable rental housing schemes, the government has made some announcements in the Union Budget 2021-22. The government permitted tax exemption for reasoned housing at affordable rates for migrant workers.
- A 1.5-lakh deduction on interest payment for affordable housing has also been extended for one year by 2022. In the budget letter, it was also announced that a tax exemption would be introduced for rental housing projects.
- Some new tax breaks for affordable rental housing projects will also be announced by the government.
- Now migrant workers will be able to get affordable homes for rent.
- This scheme was launched at the initiative of the Prime Minister (PM) to house everyone by 2022.
Of the 36 states in India, 24 states are ready to sign agreements with the central government to implement the affordable rental housing scheme. The central government is scheduled to sign agreements with the states within a month. The list of these twenty-four (24) States is as follows: –
- Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- Daman and Diu
Duration of the Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
The duration of the Affordable Home Rental Plan is as follows: –
- Projects will be considered and funded until the deadline for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana mission which is March 2022.
- The project that will be approved under the scheme will run for the next 18 months until the funds can be enabled.
Model Homes Under the Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
Homes accept the following form submitted by the competent authorities: –
|Type||Carpet area||Unit Structure||Ratio|
|Single Bedroom||Up to 30 square metres||1 bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet||The ratio may vary as per project requirement|
|Dormitory||Up to 10 square metres||Separate bad, side table, shelf, locker, common facilities of kitchen, toilet||Ratio may vary as per project requirement|
|Double Bedroom||Up to 60 square metres||2 bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet||33% of the total dwelling unit is permissible|
Application Procedures for the Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
- First, visit the official website for Affordable Rented Residential Complexes (ARHCs) at http://arhc.mohua.gov.in/.
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- Now on the official ARHCs website, you will get the option to register online in the site’s menu bar.
- Now click on the option and read and fill in the mandatory details like – organization/business name/type, registered address, zip code, owner/applicant name as printed on the Aadhaar card, mobile phone number, and email id.
- Now fill in the verified Captcha code and click on the Submit button.
Procedure for Logging in to the Portal
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the Affordable Rent Housing scheme.
- On the homepage, you are asked to click login – http://arhc.mohua.gov.in/MOULogin.aspx.
- Now you have to enter your user id, password, and captcha code.
- After that, you have to click on Submit.
- By following this procedure, you can log into the portal.
ARHCs Contact Information
- Address: Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Maulana Azad Road, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011
- E-Mail Us: [email protected]
- Call Us at 011- 23063266, 23063285, 8130653741
Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs) Links
|ARHCs Scheme Guidelines in English||Click Here|
|ARHCs Scheme Guidelines in Hindi||Click Here|
|ARHCs User Guide||Click Here|
|ARHCs Scheme FAQs||Click Here|
|ARHCs Scheme MODEL RFP||Click Here|
|ARHCs MOA||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Affordable Rental Housing Complexes“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.