Amrit Brikshya Andolan – The Assam government took the initiative to launch the Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan. CM Shri Hemanta Biswa Sarma launched the Andolan Project on June 8, 2023. The state government launched this scheme to plant one billion saplings across the state. One has to upload a geotagged photo after planting the plant. After uploading the photo, the individual will get Rs 100 for planting one sapling. The government will give certificates to people who will upload the image successfully. One can download the certificate through the official website of the Assam government aba.assam.gov.in.
Post of Contents
What is Amrit Brikshya Andolan
Login aba.assam.gov.in helps to download the Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate. All citizens of Assam who have helped in making the environment clean and green should upload their photos with the tree planted to get Amrit Brikshya Andolan worth Rs 100 and Rs. 300 payment. All the young citizens of Assam participated in the Amrit Brikshya Andolan. Many applicants also supported tree plantation and showed their interest in the green environment by uploading a photo of Amrit Brikshya Andolan. Now one can check the payment status of Amrit Prikshya Andolan and can download Amrit Prikshya Certificate by following the steps mentioned below.
1 Crore Tree Plantation
On 8 June 2023 at Chandubi Amrit Plantation, His Excellency Chief Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma announced:
- 1 cr seedlings will be planted on September 17, 2023, from 9 am to 11 am across the state.
- Commercial tree plantation by SHG members, ASHA workers, supervisors, police, educational institutes, Anganwadi workers, etc.
- Registration must be done on the web portal/mobile application
- A financial grant of Rs 100 will be provided as a direct transfer to the beneficiary after planting the saplings and uploading the photo on the portal.
- Rs. 200 is paid in the third year after the plant survives
- Geotagged photos must be uploaded to benefit from the financial grant.
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate Overview
|Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate
|Government of Assam
|Chief Minister of Assam
|Registration Started on
|17th September 2023
|Planting one million seedlings all over the state
|Total Financial Help
|Rs. 100 & Rs. 300 Per Plant
|1 Cr plants
Direct transfer to beneficiaries
For planting the seedlings and uploading the photo of the planted seedlings along with the geographical location and time stamp, the participants will receive a financial grant of one hundred rupees. When the plant survives, they will receive another grant of Rs 200. As the sole owner of the tree, he or she will be responsible for its care.
Distribution of seedlings
At the district/block level, seedlings will be stored and their preservation ensured. Participants will be provided with seedlings free of charge from their pre-selected collection centres.
Benefits of Amrit Brikshya Andolan
- Through this program, the Assam government has asked the people of the state to plant trees.
- With the help of Amrit Brikshya Andolan, the state government wants to promote green spaces.
- This campaign will support the environment by planting trees.
- More than one crore trees have been planted in the state through Amrit Brikshya Andolan.
- It is an essential initiative that can help bring about positive changes in the environment.
List who can Download the ABA Assam Certificate
- Asha worker
- Anganwadi workers
- Educational institutes of Assam
- Tea Garden workers
- Village Defence Party
- Other institutions of Assam
- Self-Help worker group
Plant Varieties for Amrit Brikshya Andolan
- Sal Tree
- Bogipoma Tree
- Ghora Neem
- Mahogany Tree
Participants will have to register themselves in the programme
All seedlings will be provided free of charge.
The image, and geo-location of the seedling planted will have to be uploaded
Steps To Download Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate Online
ABA Assam Certificate Official Link
- First, you need to visit the official website of Amrit Brikshya Andolan, https://aba.assam.gov.in/.
- The main page of the site will open on the screen.
- Then click on the link to Amrit Brikha Link.
- After that click on the option to download the Amrit Brikha Certificate.
- Next, enter your name, application number, and date of birth details.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code in the space provided for it.
- Then you have to click on the option to get the certificate.
- Finally, save the Amrit Brikshya Andolan document in PDF format for future use.
Upload A Photo In Amrit Brikshya Andolan
aba assam gov in photo upload download
- The candidate has to upload a selfie using the Amrit Brikshya Andolan app.
- Now enter all the required details like phone number, OTP code, and verification code in the provided.
- After that, you will see the “Upload Image” option.
- Next, select the image, and enter the name of the plants.
- Then click on the “Upload Farm Image” option.
- Be sure to include the photos’ timestamps and geolocation.
- You can also download it through the Amrit Brikshya Andolan mobile app.
- Address: Dispur, Guwahati-6
- Phone No.: 0361-2724222
- Email ID: [email protected]