Antyodaya Anna Yojana Apply Online 2022-23 | Antyodaya Anna Yojana Application Form PDF | Antyodaya Anna Yojana Beneficiary List | Antyodaya Anna Yojana In Hindi
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) is a scheme launched by the central government under the supervision of the Ministry of Food Supply and Consumer Affairs for millions of poor families. This Scheme is the ration card that is provided to those outside the household category.
Under this scheme, the central government was helping the poor and needy with food rations at very low prices. This scheme was primarily intended for citizens under the BPL category. The government will provide 35 kilograms of grain per family per month to the poorest countries as well as those with different abilities.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Details
As you know, there are a lot of people in the country unable to buy rations for food due to their very financial weakness. For them, the Antyodaya card was issued by the government and the country finds it very difficult for people with different abilities to meet their financial needs as well.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana 35 kg each month Antyodaya cardholder shares under 20 kg of wheat and 15 kg of rice. The governments of all states say that no person with disabilities is deprived of this scheme. Poor families in urban and rural areas will get the benefits of this scheme.
Benefits of Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2022
- This scheme feature will be provided to Antyodaya cardholders and people of different abilities in the country.
- Food will be provided to the beneficiary at reasonable prices per month.
- Under the Antyodaya Anna Yojana, the beneficiary will be provided 35 kg of wheat at a price of 2 rupees per kilo, and rice at a price of 3 rupees per kg.
- It is mainly reserved for poor and poor families in urban and rural areas, and the advantages of this scheme will be provided.
- The applicant’s family of choice will be given to the Antyodaya family a unique quota card to obtain the “Antyodaya Ration Card” recognition.
Government investment in Antyodaya Anna Yojana
The AAY scheme is an ambitious scheme launched by the central government. Therefore, the central government has a duty to bear the burden of the cost of providing food at a very low cost. According to reports, about 90% of the cost of providing food grains is provided by the central government, and state officials bear the rest. The new modification of the scheme will add 1.39 lakh crores to the public treasury. Looking at spending on an annual basis, the total amount is 2315 crores.
How to apply for Antyodaya Anna Yojana?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who wish to apply to benefit from this scheme can go to the food supply department in their area and apply.
- First, you must first go to the food supply department and obtain an Antyodaya Anna Yojana application form.
- After taking the application form, you will have to fill in all the required information in it such as address name, mobile phone number, etc.
- After filling out all the information, you must attach all the necessary documents to the application form.
- After that, you must submit the application form.
- After that, your application form will be examined, and after that, a decision will be made by the department official whether or not he is eligible to receive benefits in this scheme.
- Then next, you can check the status of the application and your name as the beneficiary.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2022 – State Wise List
|Andra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu Kashmir||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
[App] Chhattisgarh Ration Card List 2022 – khadya.cg.nic.in
[Form] Haryana Ration Card 2022: Application Online Form Download
[iPDS] Gujarat Ration Card 2022 List: BPL Beneficiaries and Online
[ePDS] Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List: How to Check Name in List | Download APP
[Complete Information] One Nation One Ration Card – एक देश एक राशन कार्ड
Here we have provided all the information about the “Antyodaya Anna Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.