Andhra Pradesh Online Ration Card List 2021-2022 | న్యూ రేషన్ కార్డ్ జాబితా | AP Ration Card Status Search | AP Ration Card Status | aepos.ap.gov.in Beneficiary List | E-KYC Status Online | How Can I Check My AP Ration Card Status
Andhra Pradesh state government started replacing the old ration card with a new rice card as of February 14, 2020. A ration card is a document prepared by the government of India through which the poor in this state can get food supplies at a subsidized rate.
It is very easy for the poor to get nutritional products and enjoy their life as ordinary people. The ration card is also sometimes used for identification purposes to take advantage of the benefits of some of the schemes launched by the Government of India.
New AP Ration Card Details
AP ration cards are issued for the purpose of providing affordable food for families from poor and economically weak sectors. Apart from that, you can also stay in India and benefit from many other amenities with a ration card. According to family members, a government benefit can be obtained by using ration cards.
The state government is preparing to replace around 1,29,00,000 and more rations with the new AP Rice Card. According to Andhra Pradesh civilian food and supplies, about 18 lakh beneficiaries have been found. With these new ration cards, these suspected beneficiaries will be deprived of benefits.
Main Points of AP Ration Card
|Name of Scheme||Ration Card|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||AP Government|
|Objective||Distribution Of Ration Card|
Eligibility for a Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh
All applicants must meet the basic eligibility for getting the new ration card in Andhra Pradesh: –
- AP applicants permanently residents can apply.
- Families that do not already have a quota card in the state are eligible.
- Married spouses can apply for the new ration card.
- Citizens who have temporary ration cards with expired dates are eligible.
Note: It is important to note that the issuance of the new ration card in Andhra Pradesh will depend on the family income and the economic conditions of the family.
Documents Required for the New Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh
Below is a complete list of the documents required to apply online for a new quota card in Andhra Pradesh:
- Residential guide
- Age certificate
- Caste certification
- Proof of identity
- Proof of family income
- A recent copy of the passport size
- Mobile number/email id
- Previous electricity bills
- Bank account book
- Gas delivery details
- Declaration and self-certification issued by Ward Councilor / Pradhan
If the above documents are not held, applications for a new ration card will likely be rejected.
Supply Card Statistics
|Total ration shops||29730|
Prices of goods according to the Ration Card
|Commodity||Distributed per month||Price for Consumers (Per kg)|
|Rice to AAY||35 kg per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10 kg per card||Free of cost|
|Rice to priority/ white cards||5 kg per unit in ration card|
|Wheat Atta||1 kg per BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card||10.00/- (1/2 kg)|
|Red gram dal||2 kg per BPL card||Rs.40.00/-|
|D.F salt||1 kg||12.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)||Up to 3 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
How to Apply Online for Ration Card 2022 – राशन कार्ड के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें
- First, visit the official website of AP, you can also visit the Meeseva portal.
- Then Next, register yourself at the Meeseva portal.
- The login ID and password will be generated, then next, log in with your credentials.
- Fill out the application form with all the basic details.
- Attach all required documents and click on the submit button.
- In this way, you can submit the application.
How to Check the Status of the AP Rice 2022 Card
Citizen Andhra Pradesh who wants to check the status of their YSR rice card:
- First, must visit the official website.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- Now on the website homepage in the menu bar, you’ll get Pubic reports.
- You will get the option of AP Rice Card Status.
- Click on the Ration Card Status option and enter the ration card number or family number, then click on the Submit button.
- Your rice card status will now open on the computer screen.
Procedures of Rice E KYC Online Card
- First of all a visit to the official website.
- Now on the official website, you will get the option to log the user online.
- Click this option and open a new window with the required details
- Now on the new tab, provide the Aadhaar family card number and enter the Captcha code.
- After providing the details, click on Get E KYC OTP.
- Now E-KYC OTP will be sent to your mobile number registered with UIDAI Aadhaar.
- Now in the next step enter OTP and submit all required details carefully.
How to Check AP Ration Card E-KYC Status
If you want to check the status of the E-KYC for your ration card, you need to follow the simple steps listed below: –
- First, visit the official Website and click the Check status option.
- A drop-down menu will appear, from that list, click the Pulse Servey Search option.
- Enter your Aadhar card number and click the search button.
- E-KYC details will be displayed on your screen.
How to Check the AP Ration Card List 2021-2022
To check the list of beneficiaries of the ration card, you must follow these simple steps: –
- First, visit the website link given here, then next, click on the ration card list option.
- A new web page will appear on the screen.
- Then, enter the ration number and click on the Submit button.
- The menu will appear on the screen.
How to Apply Offline for AP Ration Card 2022
- Applicants can apply for the ration card through online and offline modes.
- To search for applicants to apply offline, you must rush to the nearest office and obtain an application form from there.
- Fill out the form with all mandatory details as required on the form.
- Attach the mandatory documents with the application form.
- Submit it to the same office and get a confirmation voucher from there for your reference.
AP Ration Card Helpline Portal
Any resident of the state who needs any kind of ration card assistance or ration distribution can call the ePDS helpline.
- Landline number: 040-23494808 / 822
- Toll-Free Number: 1967
- E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
[YRSUM] AP Rythu Seva Lo Upadhi Mitra Scheme 2022: Documents, Online Registration
YSR Arogya Asara Scheme in AP 2022: Eligibility, Registration Process
[జగనన్న విద్యదీవెన] Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme: Eligibility, Application Form, Check Status
Here we have provided all the information about the “AP Ration Card List“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.