Himachal Pradesh Strong Women Scheme 2020 | Himachal Pradesh Sashakt Mahila Yojana online | Himachal Pradesh Sashakt Mahila Yojana in Hindi | Application Form of Himachal Pradesh Strong Women Scheme | Benefits of HP Sashakt Mahila Kendra Yojana | Himachal Pradesh Sashakt Mahila Yojana Application Form
The Himachal Pradesh government has given its approval to implement the “Empowerment Center for Women” scheme in the state to empower rural women and provide them with an interface for organization and social and economic development. The scheme envisages not only connecting rural women with sustainable livelihood opportunities but also improving their skills through training.
Apart from that, the Cabinet also approved the opening of the State College of Pharmacy in the Seraj area in the Mandi region. Certainly. In addition, the Himachal government has given permission to establish a sub-secondary in Mandap in the Mandi region, which will have a total of nine mandwar Patwar for a population of 12,440.
- 1 Himachal Pradesh Powerful Women’s Scheme in 2020
Himachal Pradesh Powerful Women’s Scheme in 2020
The state government will raise awareness of the rights of rural women through this scheme. Not only that, but students who study in school will be encouraged under this scheme. Women between 19 and 45 years old. She will get better skills training by the state government, and then she will be able to get better job opportunities for herself. Not only that, according to this scheme, but awareness will also be given to girls and teenage women about the hygiene of menstruation to build self-esteem.
Benefits of HP Sashakt Mahila Kendra Yojana
The Strong Woman Scheme has many benefits. Some of them are:
- Women will be provided with information about their rights.
- The camps will be organized at the Panchayat level to deliver skills training for women.
- In these camps, especially for women, health and nutritional education is tailored to their needs, and advice on family welfare is provided
- Providing awareness about childcare practice, home management, etc.
- Goods are provided for state women and self-help groups (SHGs) to train for income-generating activities – jute, bags, soft toys, waste recycling, pickles, archives, textile and embroidery products, etc.
- Through this scheme, state women will also be provided with timely supplies of sanitary napkins.
- A one-time seed fund worth Rs 50,000 will be distributed to the state’s self-help group for income-generating activities.
- Also, in government institutions like MBBS, B.Tech, MCA, MBA, BAMS, etc., a total amount of Rs 5,000 will be provided for three girls from rural areas until the completion of the course.
Other Announcements with Sashakt Mahila Yojana
In addition to the women’s empowerment plan, the following announcements were made at a cabinet meeting.
- 54 posts were approved for a Small Office Assistant (IT) at the Women and Child Development Directorate, Himachal Pradesh on a contractual basis.
- The state government also gave its approval to fill 15 posts for three nursery workers and nursery assistants in nurseries managed by Himachal Pradesh State Council for Child Welfare under various national nursery plans in different areas of the state.
- It was also approved to create and fill ten small assistant office posts on a contractual basis in industry management.
- The Cabinet also decided to open a police station in Yashwant Nagar under Rajgir, the police station in the Sarmor district, as well as create seven posts of different categories for the convenience of people from 48 villages in the region.
- Likewise, it agreed to open police stations in Shogi under the Builogang Police Station in the Shimla region.
Himachal Pradesh Sashakt Mahila Yojana Application Form
If you would like to apply to Himachal Pradesh Saksham Mahila Yojana and want to benefit from this scheme, you can contact him at your nearest office.
- DRDA project official
- Chief Medical Officer
- Panchayat Raj District Officer
- Deputy Director of Higher Education (Higher & Primary)
- DM NABARD
- Director general
- Regional manager
- Mahilavikram Nigam
- District Language Officer
- CDPO district headquarters block.
You will have to contact the officer’s office mentioned above. You can apply for this scheme at the office of any of these officers.
Download PDF: Click here
Here we have provided all the information about the “Sashakt Mahila Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So, friends, I hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.