Beneficiary Bihar Anganwadi scheme: The Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana government has launched a Bihar Scheme for pregnant women and children in the state. Pregnant women and children in the state who are assisted in providing food, dry ration, etc.
Through the Anganwadi center, which is now experiencing coronavirus outbreaks, under this scheme, the state government will give them pregnant women, and instead of the dry ration, it will give. The money will be saved. So that women and children can take care of themselves well during the closing days.
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Apply | Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme Online Application | Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme in Hindi | Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Form | Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme Registration | How to apply online in the Bihar Anganwadi Scheme
Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme
You know, no one is going anywhere in the country because of the closure, because pregnant women are unable to go to the Anganwadi food center. Through the Anjaniwadi Centers, Child Development Service, Bihar will transfer cash money to the bank account of all registered beneficiaries in exchange for food and food ration.
Main Points of Anganwadi Labharthi Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme|
|Started By||By Bihar government|
|Beneficiary||Pregnant women, children of the state|
|Authority||Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana
To take advantage of the Anganwadi scheme, interested state beneficiaries must apply online. After applying online, the money will be transferred to the pregnant women’s bank account. Therefore, it is necessary to have a bank account and the bank account must be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Objective of the Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme
The Bihar state government is now providing financial assistance to women and children in the state who are receiving assistance from the Anganwadi Center. Provide financial assistance to women and children to support them through the beneficiaries scheme from Bihar Anganwadi.
Benefits of the Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme
- This scheme will be used for pregnant women and children in Bihar who are used to getting cooked food, dry ration from the Anganwadi Center.
- Under the Anganwadi Laborthary scheme, Anganwadi beneficiaries will be provided with a cash amount in the bank account of all registered beneficiaries instead of food and share through Anganwadi centers through the Department of Social Welfare, Integrated Child Development Services, Bihar.
- Interested beneficiaries of the country who wish to benefit from the Scheme will have to apply online under this Scheme.
- The Department of Social Care and Integrated Child Development Services issued a formal notice, according to which children and pregnant women aged 6 months to 6 years will be given food and dry ration.
- Given the global epidemic and coronavirus infection, the online form relating to the payment of hot cooked food delivered by Anganwadi and the equivalent amount instead of THR is directly found in the bank account.
- State members can apply online under this scheme from home online and do not need to call.
Who benefits from Anganwadi
- Children registered in the Anganwadi centers
- Breastfeeding woman
- Pregnant woman
Beneficiary Scheme Documents from Bihar Anjangwadi
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Applicant must belong to Anganwadi.
- Aadhar card
- Housing certificate
- Bank account book
- IFSC code for the bank branch
- Mobile Phone Number
- A passport-sized photo
Information must be completed on the application form
- Name of the neighborhood
- Project name
- Name of Panchayat
- Name of Anganwadi
- Category – General / Rear / Extremely Retro / SC / ST
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Phone Number
- In his name is a bank account – the husband
- IFSC code for the bank branch
- Bank account number
- Details of beneficiaries from Anganwadi
How to apply online in the Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme?
If interested state beneficiaries want to apply online for benefits under the Bihar Anganwadi scheme, follow the method outlined below.
- First of all, the applicant must visit the official website of the Department of Integrated Care for Child Development of the State Ministry of Social Welfare in Bihar.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. In this home page
- In view of the coronavirus infection for beneficiaries already registered in Anganwadi under Bihar, register online to pay the equivalent amount of hot cooked food through Anganwadi and the equivalent amount instead of THR directly to the bank account.
- The next page will open in front of you. On this page, you must click on the Click here to fill out the form.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you on the next page.
- You must fill in all the required information on this registration form like region, panchayats, Anganwadi, name, husband’s name, etc.
- After filling out all the information, click the Record button. In this way, you will be registered.
- To log in, you must click here to log in and click on the option.
- You must fill in Aadhaar number, mobile phone number, password, etc. in this login form.
- Then, you must click on the login button.
Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Mobile App
- ICDS division, Bihar also launched a mobile application for beneficiaries. This means that apart from the official website, you can also register Onganwada to help Coronal through this application.
- To download the phone app, you must first go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- In the home page, you’ll see a link to the courtyard of honor and mobile phone application in the yard, you will click on it.
- After clicking on the option, you will open the next page on the computer screen in front of you.
- On this page, you will click on the option to download [APP] the mobile phone and then download the application of a mobile phone application.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.