Apply For Physically Handicapped Pension Scheme Delhi 2020 | Apply For Disability Pension Scheme Delhi | Handicapped Pension Amount Increased Rs 1500 to 2500 | Disabled Pension Scheme Delhi 2019-20 Online Application Form
State Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has announced a disability pension Scheme in Delhi for disabled citizens. The main goal of this scheme is to make the lives of citizens with physical disabilities successful.
Under this pension scheme, the Delhi government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 2500 per month for the physically disabled. Earlier this amount was given 1500 rupees per month. But now this amount has been increased. Thus, these citizens become self-sufficient.
Benefits of the Disability Pension Scheme Delhi
Below are details of the benefits that disabled citizens receive from this pension Scheme.
- Financial assistance of Rs 2,500 will be provided to disabled citizens every month.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the standard of living of persons with disabilities will increase.
- A handicapped pension Scheme will eliminate poverty from citizens of different abilities.
- This scheme will save income.
Eligibility for Delhi Disability Pension Scheme
To benefit from the pension scheme, the applicant must have the following qualifications. Details are given below.
- The applicant must be born in Delhi. The person has been staying in Delhi for at least 5 years.
- To benefit from this scheme, the applicant’s disability must be at least 40%.
- The annual income of a disabled person should be over Rs. 75,000.
- However, the applicant must be no more than 59 years old.
- The applicant must obtain a disability certificate approved by a government hospital from a government hospital.
Document for Delhi Disability Pension Scheme
The applicant must have some documents necessary to benefit from this Scheme. Which are given below?
- Aadhar card
- Voter card
- Ration card
- Caste Certificate
- Disability certificate
- Age certificate
- Income certificates
- Certificate of residence
- A passport-sized photo
- A copy of the bank book
Online Application for Handicapped Pension Scheme Delhi
- A disabled pension scheme online goes first to the official website.
- After clicking this link, the NCT Government Delhi page will open.
- On this page, you must select the application form option.
- On this page, you must specify disability pension scheme forms.
- Carefully fill in all required information on this form. After filling out the order form, attach a scanned copy of your documents to this form.
- Please note that before submitting the form, please check it once. If any error is found in the form that you filled out, the form will be considered wrong.
- Now send the form. After submitting the registration voucher you will receive.
- With this voucher, you can check the status of the online application form in the future.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Apply For Disability Pension Scheme Delhi“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.