Aponar Apon Ghar Loan Scheme Details | Apunar Apun Ghar Loan Apply Online | Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Yojana | Assam Apunar Apun Ghar Loan Scheme | Aponar Apon Ghar Loan Scheme in Hindi
The Assam state government has introduced a new subsidy scheme for the state’s people. This scheme is known as the Aponar Apon Ghar Assam Loan Scheme. This is a household loan subsidy scheme. Under this scheme, the people of Assam can take advantage of loans of up to 40 lakh rupees. People will get a subsidy of up to Rs. 2.5 lakh on a home loan. This scheme applies only to those who buy their first home.
The scheme was announced by the Assam government in the financial year 2019-20. This scheme is essentially an extension of the previous Apun Ghar government scheme. The scheme was launched to meet the “housing for all” task set by the prime minister. Under this scheme, a state resident will receive a home loan subsidy for Appuner Apun Home. The government will provide a housing loan subsidy of Rs. 2.5 to the state people.
Details of Assam Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme
As you know above, the state government will provide housing loans to female employees at a 5% interest rate and to working men at an interest rate of 5.5%. The loan will be offered without a warranty guarantee and processing fees. Under the Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme, state government employees can get a loan of up to 15 lakh rupees with a 3.5% interest support. Interest rate subsidies will significantly reduce your monthly installments and state government employees will also have to pay less interest.
The main goal of the Aponar Apon Ghar scheme is to provide housing for all residents of the state. However, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) also operates in all state cities and towns under which home loan interest rates are provided.
Main Points of Assam Apun Home Loan Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Apunar Apun Ghar Loan Scheme|
|Announcement Date||6 February 2019|
|Purpose of the Scheme||Provide your home to all|
|Scheme Beneficiary||Everyone from Assam|
|Benefit of the Scheme||Home loan and subsidy on loan|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility for the Aponar Apon Ghar Loan Subsidy Scheme
To take advantage of the Aponar Apon Ghar scheme, the following eligibility is required:
- This scheme is intended for permanent residents of Assam.
- Families with an annual income of fewer than 20 lakh rupees are eligible for this scheme.
- Housing loans are only available within rural regional banks in the state of Assam, scheduled commercial banks, and cooperative banks in the state of Assam.
- This scheme is only applicable if the loan amount is 40 lakh or less from banks.
- Those who have already obtained a home loan under the scheme, are not eligible for this scheme.
- People cannot obtain loans from accounts receivable under non-performing assets.
Benefits of the Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Loan Subsidy Scheme
- The scheme provides benefits not only to government employees but also to every resident of the state.
- The scheme will help people build their own homes.
- The scheme provides a loan amount of up to 40 lakh rupees, people will be given a subsidy amount of Rs 2.5 lakh.
- People will be able to build their own pucca houses with the help of this scheme.
Interest and support rates in the Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme
The interest rates and benefits on the Ubon Home Housing Loan are as follows;
|Loan Amount||Rs 15 Lakh||Rs 15 Lakh|
|Interest Rate after Subsidy||5.5%||5%|
|Maximum Loan Tenure||20 Years||20 Years|
|Effective EMI (for a loan of Rs. 15 Lakh for 20 Years)|
|Before Subsidy||Rs 13,017||Rs 13,017|
|After Subsidy||Rs 10,318||Rs 9,899|
How to Apply Online for Aponar Apon Ghar Loan Subsidy Scheme
- First, go to the scheme’s official website.
- By clicking on this link, you will reach the main page of the official website of the Ministry of Finance, Assam.
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- On this page, you should click on the “Aponar Apon Ghar Loan Subsidy Scheme” option.
- After that, a new page will appear, on this page you have to click on the “Apply” option.
- Then a new page opens with the application form.
- Next, fill in your personal details on the form that includes your name, address, phone number, etc.
- Next, upload the supporting documents for your claims on the form.
- Then after filling out this form, finally click on the “Save” option.
- This way, you can apply.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Aponar Apon Ghar Loan Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.