Arundhati Gold Scheme Assam online apply 2022 | Arundhati Gold Scheme in Hindi | Arundhati Gold Scheme | असम अरुंधति स्वर्ण योजना | Arundhati Gold Scheme application form 2021-22
Assam Arundhati gold scheme 2020 was announced by Finance Minister Himanta Pisoa Sarma on February 6, 2019, at the time of submitting the state budget 2019.
Under the government of Arundhati Swarana, Yojana One Tola (10 gm) will provide Rs 30,000 to Rs 38,000 for each new bridal marriage from the economically weaker section ( EWS) His annual income for parents from all sources is up to 5 ruby lakh. The government will now start implementing the plan as of January 1, 2020.
You know that the Assam government will not give 10 g of gold in physical form. Although the government will deposit rupees. 30,000 to 38,000 rupees in her bank account through direct bank transfer.
Assam Arundhati Swarana Yojana (असम अरुंधति स्वर्ण योजना)
Under the Assam Arundhati Puppet Project for Gold, the government will provide approximately 10 grams of gold costing around 38,000 rupees for each bride of bride at the time of her marriage. Assam Arundhati’s state government implemented gold, issued Rs. 300 crore.
Anyone who wants to take advantage of the benefits of Arundhati Yojana 2022 must register marriages under the rules of private marriage (Assam), 1954. After the successful registration of the government of Arundhati Swarna Yojana, One Tola (10 Gm) will provide Gold of Rs 38000 at the time of her wedding.
Brief Summary of Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
|Scheme Name||Arundhati Swarna Yojana|
|Launched date||6th February 2019|
|Launched By||Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Beneficiary||All EWS Brides|
|Cost of the Scheme||Rs 300 Crore|
|Start Date of Scheme||1st January 2020|
|Objective||To Provide One Tola (10 Gm) Gold|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
An important factor from Assam Arundhati Yojana
- According to the One Tola Scheme (10g) of gold for 38,000 rupees for brides.
- The total cost of the scheme is Rs 300 crore.
- The initiative will be presented at the wedding time.
- The bride must be registered under the rules of private marriage (Assam), 1954.
Important dates: The government will make an official start-up plan for January 20, 2020
Eligibility of Arundhati One tola Gold Scheme
- You must be a citizen of the state.
- Your family’s annual income should be Rs. 5 lakh.
- Brides must be registered in the rules of private marriage (Assam), 1954.
- The bride should be taught through studies up to at least Grade 10 and her marriage registered.
- The minimum age required for a bride is 18 years and for the groom 21 years
- Educational qualification standards will not apply to girls from the Tea Garden and Adivasis communities
- Aadhar card
- Title and directory
How to apply Assam Arundhati Swarana Yojana
If you want to take advantage of the benefits of the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme, you must register under the Assam Arrangements, 1954. Now after successful registration, One One Tola Gold will be presented at the time of her marriage. No additional information has been shared by the Assam government.
Official Website: Click Here
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.