Distribution of e-Rickshaw – To help minorities in Assam, the Assam government has launched the e-rickshaw scheme in Assam. Under this scheme, the Assam government will provide an 80% subsidy on the purchase of e-rickshaws by any member of the minority group. All applicants belonging to Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis are eligible to apply for the e-rickshaw scheme in Assam. This scheme will improve the economic conditions of citizens belonging to minorities in Assam. The last day to apply for the Assam e-rickshaw scheme is January 17, 2024.
Post of Contents
Assam E Rickshaw Scheme 2024
E-rickshaws can be the best alternative to petrol or diesel vehicles as they are battery-operated. Poor people who have to travel daily can easily afford to travel in these vehicles. Poor people without skills can at least earn a living by operating an e-rickshaw. There will be a great compromise in environmental pollution, no heavy maintenance, easy to ride, pollution-free, and environmentally friendly.
The Assam Minority Development Board has launched the amdb.assam.gov.in e Rickshaw scheme. This scheme will provide an 80% subsidy to selected candidates for purchasing e-rickshaws in Assam. All citizens belonging to minorities in Assam are eligible to apply for amdb.assam.gov.in e Rickshaw. This scheme aims to provide employment opportunities to minorities in Assam.
Under the above circumstances, Govt. of Assam has decided to distribute e-rickshaws through the Directorate of Char Areas Development Assam (CADA) among the unemployed youth in the self-employment char areas.
Highlight of Assam E Rickshaw Scheme 2024
|Assam E Rickshaw Scheme
|Govt. of Assam
|Minority Development Board of Assam
|All citizens of the minority community in the state
|Providing self-employment for unemployed citizens
|Providing 80% support to citizens when purchasing an electronic rickshaw
|18 to 50 years
|Mode of Registration
Objective of Assam E Rickshaw Scheme
The primary objective of the e-rickshaw initiative in Assam is to provide employment opportunities to the minority population in the state. The e-rickshaw scheme in Assam is open to all financially unstable residents of the state. The benefits of the Assam e-rickshaw scheme will be available to applicants who register at amdb.assam.gov.in. The unemployed residents of Assam belonging to the minority community will have employment opportunities thanks to this programme. Any e-rickshaw purchased in Assam will be eligible for an 80% discount thanks to the programme. Those who meet the eligibility requirements can complete the application on the official website. So that the unemployment rate in the state is reduced and an increasing number of minority citizens in the state can get employment.
Benefits of the Assam e Rickshaw Scheme
- This scheme will provide an 80% subsidy on the purchase of e-rickshaws in Assam.
- This Assam e-rickshaw scheme will create employment opportunities for unemployed citizens.
- Citizens can earn money with the help of the Assam e-rickshaw scheme.
- Unemployed youth in the state will be provided with free e-rickshaw facilities for self-employment.
- Application for permanent citizens of Assam.
- The brigade must belong to the minorities eligible to apply, which are Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis.
- Age must be over 18 years old.
- The person applying must have all the necessary documents.
Require Documents for E Rickshaw Registration 2024
- Aadhar Card
- Resident certificate
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Mobile Number
- Bank passbook
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
E Rickshaw Scheme Registration last Date 2024
|Registration Starting Date
|30 December 2023
|Last Date of Registration
|17 January 2024
Detail Mentioned Under amdb.assam.gov.in e Rickshaw Registration Form
- Course/Item Information
- Candidate Name
- Father’s / Guardian Name
- Mobile no (SMS will be sent)
- Select Sex
- Post Office
- Police Station
- Select State
- Select District
- Select Block
- Postal PIN
- Date of Birth
- AADHAAR No
- Educational Qualification
- Select Caste
- Select Community
- and more
Process to Registration for Apply E Rickshaw Scheme 2024
amdb assam gov in e rickshaw registration process
Any interested candidate who wishes to complete the E Rickshaw Registration Process 2024 must follow the steps below and complete the online application for the E Rickshaw process.
- First, go to the official website of the amdb.assam.gov.in portal.
- On the home page, click on the option to Application for the UPSC Course and 4 inputs/ items Distribution for the year 2023-24.
- On the new page, click on the Apply Here option – https://assamminority.com/.
- On the next page, click on the option to candidate form fill out the form.
- You have to choose the “E Rickshaw Distribution” option from the “Course/Item Information” pane of the newly opened tab.
- Applicant can now use the E Rickshaw option.
- Now the registration form will open on your screen, fill out the registration form.
- Attach all required documents.
- Click on the submit option to complete your process.
Important Instruction to Fill E Rickshaw Form Online
- The applicant chooses the course he is going to apply for.
- Then the applicant must fill in the personal details such as name, address, and Aadhar number.
- Now the applicant must fill in the qualification details.
- The app now fills in other details like cast, community, annual family income, etc.
- Now the application must attach all the required documents.
Process of Printing the Online e-rickshaw Application Form
- To print the application form, the applicant can go to the official website.
- Fill in your application number and mobile phone number.
- Click on the Reprint option.
- Your application form will open on your screen.
- So you can print the application form.
- Mobile – 7635998002
- E-mail ID – [email protected]
Contact the above no for any query from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on any working day.
The official website of Assam E Rickshaw is https://amdb.assam.gov.in/.
The main objective of launching the Assam E Rickshaw Scheme in Assam is to provide self-employment opportunities to the citizens of the minority community.
Under the e-rickshaw scheme in Assam, the selected candidate will get an 80% subsidy on the e-rickshaw.
All unemployed citizens belonging to minorities in Assam are eligible to apply for Assam E Rickshaw.