atma result 2021-2022 | atma result validation key | atma result 2021-22 pdf | atma exam results login process | atma result 2021 atmaaims.com
Dear readers, the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has announced the results of the AIMS Test for Management Admissions 2022 (ATMA). Candidates who appeared on this entrance examination can verify their results by visiting the official website atmaaims.com. To verify the ATMA 2022 result, candidates are required to use their login credentials, such as PID and password.
Candidates who have appeared for the MBA Entrance Exam can now check the ATMA AIMS Score of 2021 22 and download the ATMA Scorecard via the official website. Alternatively, also find a direct link to the ATMA Score Verification Portal below, which will take them directly to the verification results page on the official website.
ATMA Result 2021 22 was organized by AIMS on 14 February. The exam was conducted in a shift from 2 pm to 5 pm. A total of 180 objective-type questions were asked in the examination.
Details Are Available In the ATMA Scorecard
The ATMA 2021 result for the February session will be announced in the form of a digital scorecard that will be made available to students online via the official website. The ATMA 2022 digital scorecard will contain the following details that candidates will have to cross-checked and verify:
- Personal details: The ATMA Scorecard will hold the name and address of the candidates. Candidates must ensure that the name and address provided are free of errors.
- Details related to the exam: The scorecard will also contain the candidate list number, exam date, month, and year. All of this must match the details on the hall ticket
- Result / Score Details: The Scorecard will contain scores by the department for all three sections, ie Quantitative Skills, Verbal Skills, and Analytical Reasoning.
In addition, the Scorecard will also contain an overall ATMA EXAM of 2021 22, i.e. a total scale score of 800. Finally, it will be The last detail in the 2021 ATMA Scorecard is the overall percentage that will indicate the percentage of ATMA test takers who score lower than the candidate on the current test.
How to Check ATMA Management Entrance Exam Results?
Taking into consideration the comfort factor of the candidates, AIMS will publish the results of ATMA 2022 online on the official website. However, just to be safe and to ensure results are quickly and easily available to the candidates, the complete procedure for checking them is explained below:
- First, visit the official website of atmaaims.com.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- Next, go to the candidate login section available on the homepage.
- Candidates choose the exam date and enter their personal ID, password, and log in.
- Now your score will open on the screen.
- Candidates should check it and they need to download it and keep the hard copy.
Let us tell you that ATMA 2021 was regulated by AIMS on February 14th. The test was conducted on the shift from 2 PM to 5 PM. A total of 180 subject questions were posed on the test. Each correct answer is assigned one mark. This test was based on negative scores. A quarter of a mark had to be deducted for each wrong answer.
It should be noted that the application process for the AIMS for Management Exam (ATMA 2021) began on December 21, 2020. Candidates are given time until February 7, 2021, to pay the fees. The online registration deadline was February 8, 2021. Meanwhile, it was until February 9 to print the application form. Candidates’ acceptance cards were issued to appear for the exam on February 10, 2021.
To validate ATMA Result Please: Click here
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teachers REET Exam 2022: Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Apply Online Form, And Fee Submission
AIMS Portal 2022: Employee Login, RESS App Download, Indian Railway Salary Slip Download
Here we have provided all the information about the “ATMA Management Entrance Exam Results“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.