Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority has launched the Auda Housing Scheme. Under this scheme, affordable houses will be provided to city residents. This article will cover the complete information related to the AUDA Housing Scheme. You will learn how to submit your registration. Other than this, you will also learn about other important aspects related to this scheme like its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, documents required, application procedure, etc. So if you are interested in getting complete information, then go through this article very carefully until the end.
auda housing scheme 2024
Post of Contents
Auda Housing Scheme 2024
Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority (AUDA) was established on February 1, 1978, by the Government of Gujarat. The main objective of the formation of AUDA was to implement sustainable planned development of the area outside the perimeter of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation.
The important functions of the authority include preparing a physical plan for the development of Ahmedabad urban agglomeration, preparing draft town planning schemes, implementing revised town planning schemes, and monitoring and controlling development activities by the revised development plan. In addition, it is also responsible for developing infrastructure such as roads, sanitation, water supply, and other basic civic amenities.
As you all know, people need a good apartment, currently, the price of good apartments has increased a lot as many citizens are not able to afford the apartments, as a result, the online application form for Auda Housing Scheme 2024 has been released. Through it, they can complete the application process and complete the Plot Booking or reservation process for Auda Housing Scheme 2024.
Highlights of Auda Housing Scheme Details
|Auda Housing Scheme
|Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority
|Residents of Ahmedabad
|To offer reasonably priced housing
|Sanand EWS-II Awas Yojana Form Release Date
|01 December 2023
|Last Date Of Sanand EWS-II Awas Yojana Form
|15 January 2024
|Mode of application
Transforming the suburbs of Ahmedabad into a city where all citizens have access to basic services and all development processes take place in a planned manner, supporting rapid, self-financing, and sustainable economic growth.
News and Events 2023-24
|Recruitment for Gujarat Town Planning Consultancy(GTPCL)
|SANAND EWS-II AWAS YOJANA NOTIFICATION
|MANIPUR-GODHAVI SPORTS COMPLEX RATES & CHARGES
|SINGARVA PARTY PLOT RATE AND CHARGES
|DAHEGAM AUDITORIUM AND BANQUET HALL
|Result of Online Draw of 181 old houses by Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority.
|SOP for Draw of Vacant Dwellings
|Owners meeting for DTPS 138-A Roopavati
|Owners meeting for Roopavati
|EWS Bopal Zundal draw result date:3-5-2022
|EWS Nilkol Kathawada (Narmada Nagar, Paranti, Amraparn) draw result1 date 30-4-2022
|EWS Nilkol Kathawada (Narmada Nagar, Paranti, Amraparn) draw result2 date 30-4-2022
|EWS Nilkol Kathawada (Narmada Nagar, Paranti, Amraparn) draw result3 date 30-4-2022
AUDA Housing Scheme Objective
The primary objective of the scheme is to give the citizens of Ahmedabad access to affordable houses. Different types of apartments will be built under this concept based on the income of the beneficiaries. Beneficiaries can apply online and offline to receive benefits from this scheme. This scheme was introduced to raise the standard of living of the beneficiaries.
- Preparing the urban plan for the development of the urban area.
- To implement the planning proposal.
- City-wide projects through land acquisition.
- Prepare a Town Planning Scheme (TP Scheme) for detailed planning. (micro-level planning)
- Organizing private development according to the plan proposal.
- Planning and implementing infrastructure and social facilities.
- The authorities prepare the scheme plan and take responsibility for providing roads and other infrastructural facilities.
- The land is being developed by the respective landowners.
Name of Various Housing Schemes Under Auda
- Affordable Housing Scheme EWS at Nikol-Kathwada TP-110, FP-77
- Affordable Housing Scheme EWS at Nikol-Kathwada TP-110, FP-86
- Affordable Housing Scheme LIG at Vaishnodevi Circle TP-60, FP-56
- Affordable Housing Scheme at (Nikol-Kathwada) TP-110, FP-93
- Affordable housing LIG scheme Bhopal
- Affordable Housing EWS-II Scheme Brochure
auda housing scheme gujarat
Eligibility Criteria for Auda Housing Scheme
Applicants applying for the scheme must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have permanent citizenship of the country.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 3 lakh.
- The applicant must have all the necessary documents.
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details, etc
|Address of Flats
|4/A near Modern School, Sanand
|Number of Flats
|Area of Flat
|Cost of Flat
|Rs 6 lakh
|Starting date of application
|1st December 2024
|Last date to Apply
|15th January 2024
HOW IT WORKS
- Find Good Plots
- Select the Plots
- Check the dates
- Make a Reservation
- Make a token Payment
- Make a Final Payment
- SANAND EWS-II AWAS YOJANA FORM
- AUDA PLOT BOOKING FACILITY
- ONLINE INSTALLMENT PAYMENT & RECEIPT FACILITY OF 181 HOUSES OF 24 SCHEMES
Steps For Auda Housing Scheme 2024 Application Form
AUDA housing scheme 2024 registration online
To apply for the AUDA scheme, the user must follow the following steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority i.e. https://auda.org.in/.
- The home page of the site will open on the screen.
auda housing scheme official website
- Download the brochure and read all instructions carefully.
- Now, click on the registration link (Sanand EWS-II Awas Yojana Form – https://auda.org.in:8443/), and the application form will open on your screen.
auda housing scheme 2024 registration form
- Fill out the form with all the required details like name, father’s name, date of birth, address, contact details, and other relevant information.
- Next, upload all the required documents. Finally, submit the application form.
- All eligible applicants will then use the correct methods to add their names to the list of beneficiaries.
Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority(AUDA), Ahmedabad, Gujarat
અમદાવાદ શહેરી વિકાસ સત્તામંડળ (ઔડા), અમદાવાદ, ગુજરાત
|Sr.No. / અનુ.નં.
|Scheme Name / યોજનાનું નામ
|Description / વર્ણન
|Start Date / પ્રારંભ તારીખ
|End Date / અંતિમ તારીખ
|Is Completed? / પૂર્ણ થયેલ છે?
|Registration Open for Sanand Scheme
|Installment Payment & Receipt Facility of 181 Houses of 24 Schemes
Plot Booking for Auda 2024 Housing Scheme
To complete the Auda Housing Scheme 2024 Plot Book process, you can visit the official website i.e. https://www.auda.org.in/, and complete the Auda Housing Scheme 2024 plot booking process.
- Candidates First, go to the official website of the Auda Housing Scheme.
- On the home screen, tap the Auda Plot Booking (https://auda.org.in:8443/AUDABOOKING/) button.
auda housing scheme plot booking list online
- Now select the area, TP, and plot number and click on the search now button.
- Next, fill in your name, mobile number, and other details required in the application form.
- Click on the book button shown below.
- Your plot booking process is now complete.
AUDA Booking Portal
AUDA is pleased to launch its booking platform to the public where users have the freedom to choose booking locations, check availability, and confirm their booking with readily available payment options.
Download Sanand EWS-II Awas Scheme Instructions
- To download the instructions, beneficiaries should go to the News and Events section.
- Next, beneficiaries are required to click on the Sanand EWS-II Awas Scheme Instructions.
- On the page, you can check the guidelines.
auda housing scheme self declaration form pdf
- IFP PORTAL
- Approved PRM&CMP Case
- User manual PRM CMP Approval
- POR Information System (ODPS)
- User Manual – POR Information System (ODPS)
- Registration for POR & Development & BU Permission (AUDA)
- F-Form/Part Plan
- Auda User Manual – Developer
- Auda User Manual – Unit Holder
- Auda property smart-card
- User Manual for PRM_CMP Application
Contact Us @www.auda.org.in
For more details or if you have any inquiries or complaints related to the program, do not hesitate to contact the details provided below:
- Address: 3H44+Q9H, Jivansmruti Society, Naranpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380013
- Phone: 79-27545051-54, +91-79-25391811
- Fax: 79-27545061
- Email Id: [email protected]
Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority (AUDA) has launched the Auda Housing Scheme. Under this scheme, affordable homes are provided to the beneficiaries.
Full form of AUDA – Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority (AUDA).
In case they face any kind of difficulties, beneficiaries can call the contact number – +91-79-25391811 for complaints.