Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility | आयुष्मान भारत योजना 2023 | आयुष्मान भारत प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना | Ayushman Bharat Yojana in Hindi | ABY Guidelines PDF Download | Ayushman Bharat Scheme Details
Modi government started Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY). ABY is also known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY). This scheme, popularly known as Modicare, is actually a health insurance scheme for the poor in the country. Under PMJAY, 10 crore families from the country get health insurance worth Rs. 5 lahks annually.
The government wants to provide health insurance to the families of the poor, neglected families, and urban residents through ABY.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY)?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced this scheme (Ayushman Bharat Yojana, meaning ABY). It was implemented across the country from September 25th on the birthday of Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay.
According to the 2011 Social and Economic Stratification (SECC) Census, 8,03 Crore families in rural areas and 2.33 Crore families in urban areas will become the jurisdiction of Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY). In this way, 50 crores will be subject to PM-JAY supervision.
Under this ABY, each family gets medical insurance of 5 lahks annually. The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHBY) launched by the UPA government in 2008 was also merged with Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PM-JAY).
Who gets ABY coverage?
The efforts of the Moody government are to include women, children, and the elderly exclusively in ABY. There is no binding on family size and age to join Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY).
Non-monetary/non-paper therapy will be available to beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY) in government and imperial hospitals.
How are ABY’s benefits determined?
People can join Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY) according to 11 pre-defined occupations/work in urban areas. ABY has already joined the National Health Insurance Scheme in the same state.
According to SECC data, people are getting medical insurance in this scheme (ABY). According to the data of the Commonwealth Monitoring Committee (SECC), people belonging to the categories D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, and D7 were included as rural residents in Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY).
Qualifications to join Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY) widely:
- Raw house in a rural area, there is no adult (16-59 years) in the family, head of the family, a disabled person in the family, cults/tribe scheduled, or a person without land/worker with daily wages.
- Apart from this, homeless people in rural areas, destitute, beggars, beggars, tribal or legally exempted, etc., will join themselves with Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY).
ABY Qualification for an Urban Area
Widely listed in Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY):
- Builders, Construction site workers, plumbers, workers, painters, welders, security guards, doorman, and other suspenders.
- Domestic workers, sweepers, craftsmen, cashiers, drivers, passenger carts, store owners, etc. will be included in ABY.
- Shoemakers, Beggars, garbage collectors, housework, street vendors, street vendors, and other street workers.
What is the qualification of the beneficiary of ABY?
There is no official procedure to utilize the Ayushman Bharat (ABY) scheme. Once you qualify, you can undergo direct treatment. People from families identified by the government can join ABY.
The central government will share the eligible family information regarding ABY with all the state governments and other relevant agencies in the region. After that, these families will get a family identification number. Only the people listed can benefit from ABY.
Those who will get the National Health Insurance Scheme Card by February 28, 2018, can also benefit from Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY).
Ayushman bharat yojana card pdf download –
ayushman bharat yojana android app download –
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Contact Number
- Address: 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
- Email: webmaster-pmjay[at]nha[dot]gov[dot]in
- Toll-Free Call Center No: 14555
PMJAY Portal List
- Ayushman Mitra
- Startup Grand Challenge
- Beneficiary Identification System (BIS)
- Hospital Empanelment Module (HEM)
- Transaction Management System (TMS)
- Grievance Portal
- Am I Eligible
- Market Access Programme (MAP)
- Ayushman CAPF
- Aapke Dwar Ayushman
- Arogya Shiksha
|Official Website Ayushman Bharat | PMJAY||Click Here|
|आयुष्मान भारत प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना||Click Here|
|ONLINE APPLICATION FORM (OAF) – Ayushman Bharat||Click Here|
|Health Benefits Packages – Ayushman Bharat||Click Here|
|PM-JAY in News – Ayushman Bharat||Click Here|
|Beneficiary Corner – Ayushman Bharat||Click Here|
|Claim Adjudication – Ayushman Bharat||Click Here|
|Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card Login||Click Here|
|Aapke Dwar Ayushman||Click Here|
|State Hospital List – Ayushman Bharat Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|State Wise List of De-Empanelled Hospitals under AB PM-JAY||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY)“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.