Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana PDF | Child Heart Treatment Chhattisgarh | Baal Hruday Suraksha Yojana | मुख्यमंत्री बाल ह्रदय सुरक्षा योजना आवेदन पत्र | CM Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana Hospital List | बाल हृदय सुरक्षा योजना का फॉर्म | CG CM Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana Application | Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana in Hindi
Chhattisgarh Government offers free treatment under Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana / मुख्यमंत्री बाल हृदय सुरक्षा योजना for children with heart disease The scheme covers children aged 0-15 years.
Under CM Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana, children in the category of BPL and APL get free treatment in nearby hospitals, whether the hospital is with government or private assistance. To date, more than 6,100 children in the state have benefited from this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana Details
According to the notification, the state government will launch a campaign over the next two years to promote the scheme and make people aware of its benefits.
During the campaign, all children with heart disease under the age of 15 will be identified. Within the framework of the campaign, several camps will be set up at the block level and free treatment for these children will be arranged within the framework of the scheme.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana
The government will provide some financial assistance to treat the child from any heart disease patient covered by the child’s heart disease scheme. Additionally, the benefits of this scheme are as follows:
- The government will provide up to Rs 1,30,000 for the normal operation of the heart.
- Up to Rs, 1,50,000 will be provided for a complex inverting operation. 1.80 lakhs is saved if the valve is replaced.
- The scheme will also save up to 50,000 rupees for a heart stent replacement.
- In addition, some financial assistance will be provided for complex treatments including pacemakers, two heart stents, etc.
- The amount will not be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s account but rather to the hospital account.
- All facilities will be provided to the patient and his family members in the hospital.
- After completing the treatment, the patient will receive transportation from the hospital to the same residence.
- Apart from this, patients will also get 3 times free follow-up by hospital staff/doctors after treatment.
Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana covers heart diseases covered under the Baby Heart Protection Plan
Below we provide a list of the major cardiovascular diseases covered by the program. Citizens of Chhattisgarh can get treatment for all these ailments.
- VSD – Ventricular Septal Defect
- ASD – Atrial Septal Defect
- TOF – The Tartarology of Fallot
- PDA – Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- PS – Palonary Stenosis
- COA – Coarctation of the Aorta
- RHD with valvular disease
Online Application Form for Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana
Interested eligible candidates can download the Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana application form by visiting the official website. Here is the procedure for applying Bal Hriday Suraksha Scheme.
- This scheme is only permitted for Chhattisgarh citizens.
- The candidate should go to the official website by clicking on this link.
- You can click here to apply for Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana online.
- Subsequently, the candidate has to download the application form by clicking on the “Application Form” link. You can also go directly to the link shown below to download the order form for this scheme.
- After downloading the form, the candidate must fill in all the information on the application form.
- All citizens are required to correctly and correctly fill in all information on the application form.
- After filling in the application form and attaching all the documents to it, you must submit it to the concerned office.
We provide the office where the application form will be submitted in the section below.
You have to submit the application form along with all the documents to the office of the District Chief Medical and Health Officer and Civil Surgeon. Apart from this, applications can also be submitted to the following hospitals, which have been given the responsibility of implementation of Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana in the state.
- Ramakrishna Care Hospital, Raipur
- Apollo BSR Hospital, Bhilai
- Escort Heart Care, Raipur
- Apollo Hospital, Bilaspur
Important notice: – After submitting the application form, all citizens can track the status of their application i.e. the status of the application at the link given Here – Click Here.
Documents Required for Bal Hriday Yojana
Below is the list of documents required to fill out the Chief Minister Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana application form:
- Children who need treatment by hospital staff during the camp will be marked at the district or building level.
- Candidates can also go directly to the hospital, but some documents will be required as listed.
- Aadhaar card for children is mandatory.
- The family ration card is also mandatory.
If the candidate does not have one or both of the above documents, then the signature of the SDM on the application form of Chief Minister Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana application form is required.
Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana Hospitals List
The list of hospitals where treatment will be provided under the scheme is available at the following link – Click Here
Citizens wishing to benefit from the benefits under this scheme can download the complete information or instructions by clicking on this link.
Child Heart Protection Scheme List of Hospitals
If you need more information or assistance related to CG Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana, you can contact the officials from the contact information provided below.
|Sr.No.||Hospital Name||Address||Contact No.|
|1||Apollo Hospital Bilaspur||Sipat Road, Bilaspur Chhattisgarh||07752404999|
|2||Apollo B. s. R Bhilai||Junwani Road, Smriti Nagar, Bhilai District Durg, Chhattisgarh||07884085100|
|3||Narayana Hridayalaya MMI Raipur||Dhamtari Road, Lalpur Raipur, Chhattisgarh||07714210901|
|4||Ramakrishna Care Hospital Raipur||Arvind Enclave, Pachperi Naka, Dhamtari Road, NH – 43 Raipur Chhattisgarh||07712419193|
|5||Shri Narayana Hospital, Raipur||Ganj Temple, Sector-5, Devendra Nagar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh||07713001234|
|6||Shri Balaji Hospital Raipur||Ekta Chowk, Dubey Colony, Mova, Raipur, Chhattisgarh||07713001234|
|7||Skart Heart Center Raipur||Marhimata Temple near Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Raipur – 492001, Chhattisgarh||07713089100|
- Department Name – Directorate Health Services
- Office Address – Old Nurses Hostel First Floor, DKS Perisar Chhattisgarh Raipur
- Contact by telephone and fax at 0771-2235616, 0771-4026201 or 104
Here we have provided all the information about the “Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.