Bal Sangopan Yojana Registration | Bal Sangopan Yojana Apply Online | Bal Sangopan Yojana BSY | बाल संगोपन योजना मुलांसाठी कौटुंबिक देखभाल | Bal Sangopan Yojana Maharashtra Online Registration | Bal Sangopan Yojana Application Form PDF Download | Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana Eligibility | Bal Sangopan Yojana in English/Hindi
Maharashtra state government invites online application form on बाल संगोपन योजना या मुलांसाठी कौटुंबिक देखभाल यानी बीएसवाई/Bal Sangopan Yojana BSY 2020-21. Interested candidates can register for the Children’s Seminar Scheme by downloading the BSY application form in PDF format. Citizens of the state now check the Bal Sangopan Scheme, online process, eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, payment status/amount, facilities, benefits, and application status on the official website.
Bal Sangopan Yojana Maharashtra Details
Bal Sangopan Yojna has been started since 2008, with the help of Govt. From the Department of Women and Child Development in Maharashtra in one year, 100 students benefited from the Balsangopan yojna. These students have single parents for their educational support provided by the Maharashtra state government through this scheme, we are helping 100 families.
All applicants wishing to submit an application online, then download the official notice and carefully read all the eligibility criteria and application process. We will provide short information about “Bal Sangopan Yojana 2021” such as Scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, main Scheme features, application status, the application process, and more.
Bal Sangopan Yojana Maharashtra Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Bal Sangopan Yojana (BSY) – बाल संगोपन योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Maharastra|
|Name of Department||WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT|
|Major Benefit||Provides a monthly grant of Rs. 425 per child|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
Objectives of Bal Sangopan Yojana 2020-21
The Child Care Scheme is implemented to care for orphans, homeless people, homeless people, and other at-risk children in the 0-18 age group in a family environment. Under this initiative, temporary care is provided for children whose parents are unable to take care of them for various reasons such as upset (chronic illness), death, separation, abandonment of a parent, or any other disaster. The government provides a monthly grant of Rs. 425 per child of adoptive parents for their basic needs through a charitable organization. A monthly scholarship of Rs. 75 per child is awarded to the implementing charity for family visits and other administrative work.
Eligibility Criteria for Bal Sangopan Yojana
Here are the full eligibility criteria for Bal Sangopan Yojana beneficiaries:
- Orphans or children whose parents cannot be traced, and who cannot be adopted, are eligible for the scheme.
- Children of one father and children with family distress, death, divorce, separation, abandonment, unmarried motherhood, serious illness, parental admission to hospital, etc.
- Children from dissolved, single-parent families. Children with leprosy, life imprisonment, children with HIV / AIDS, children with severe mental disabilities / multiple disabilities, parents with disabilities
- Children in crisis, severe parental disputes, gross neglect, court or police complaints, and working children outside of school (issued and approved by the Ministry of Labor).
List of Required Documents Bal Sangopan Yojana
The complete list of documents to apply online for Bal Sangopan Yojana in Maharashtra is as follows: –
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- A recent photo with the parents of the beneficiaries
- Beneficiary / School birth certificate Bonafide
- Death certificate in the event of the death of the parents
- Proof of income
- Bank book of accounts
Download the Application form in PDF format for Bal Sangopan Yojana
The Child Care Scheme was implemented to care for orphans, homeless people, orphans, and other at-risk children in the 0-18 age group in an institutional and family environment. All interested candidates can download the Child Sangathan Yojana application form in PDF format through online mode – Official Website – womenchild.maharashtra.gov.in.
Online Registration Process for Bal Sangopan Yojana
All eligible applicants who wish to apply online for बाल संगोपन योजना can carefully read all instructions and follow the instructions given below: –
- Firstly, go to the official website of Bal Sangopan Yojana i.e. womenchild.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- On the home page, click on the “Apply Online” button.
- The application form page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now upload the required details like baby’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, and other information and documents.
- Click the “Submit” button to submit the final application.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Bal Sangopan Yojana Maharashtra“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.