Odisha Balaram Yojana Online 2022-23 | @agriodisha.nic.in | Odisha Balaram Yojana Apply Online | ओडिशा बलराम योजना 2021 22 | Odisha Balaram yojana | Odisha Government Announces Balaram Scheme | All Odisha Government Schemes
The relevant authorities have launched the Odisha Balaram yojana project. The main goal of the scheme is to help all the landless farmers in Odisha state. Because of a COVID 19 outbreak, state farmers face a lot of financial problems. To help farmers, the Odisha state government has now launched a new scheme called “Balaram Yojana“. The scheme was announced at a meeting chaired by the Chief Secretary, Asit Kumar Tripathy.
We are going to tell you all the information related to the scheme like How to online apply for odisha balaram yojana registration 2022, application form, website, status, full form, highlights, benefits, eligibility, documents required, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you have to read the article given by us.
Odisha Balaram Yojana Details
Balaram yojana odisha full form (Bhoomihina Agriculturist Loan & Resources Augmentation Model) – Odisha government paid a rural credit of Rs. 1040 crore for landless livestock keepers who are not currently working due to the coronavirus episode. About seven lakh landless farmers will have an advantage under the scheme in the next two years. Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathy, has directed the authorities to give farm credits to landless livestock farmers through joint obligation gatherings(JLGs).
Highlights of Odisha Balaram Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022|
|Category||State government scheme|
|Launched for||Landless farmers|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits of Odisha Balaram Yojana – ओडिशा बलराम योजना के लाभ
- The main benefit of the scheme is that about 7 lakh landless farmers will get an advantage under the scheme in the next two years.
- Also, organized a team with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- There are about 7,000 parts of various banks and PACS in the regional and suburban areas for the benefit of farmers.
- Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will be the nodal organization at the state and regional levels individually to implement the plan.
Eligibility criteria for Odisha Balaram Yojana
The farmer must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:
- The applicant must be a resident of Odisha state.
- The farm student must be by profession.
- The farmer should not own any land.
How to Apply for Odisha Balaram Yojana – ओडिशा बलराम योजना के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें
ଓଡିଶା ବଳରାମ ଯୋଜନା ପାଇଁ କିପରି ଆବେଦନ କରିବେ | – The application process for this scheme may be online or offline. It will be cleared as soon as the authorities issue detailed guidelines. Some common steps involved in the application process are as follows:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Odisha Balaram Yojana Portal– http://agriodisha.nic.in/.
- When you reach the home page of the site, a new webpage will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on it and read the instructions, the order form will appear on the screen – balaram yojana application form.
- If the process is online, fill it out or if the process is offline, download the form first.
- Take a copy of the form, provide all necessary information, and upload / attach the required documents.
- Review the information and submit the application.
- Remember to take a copy of the form for further use if necessary.
- Authorization for a refund of the amount received under the KALIA scheme(No. 2420 dated 31.01.2019)
- Notification No. 5006/A&Fe dated 07.03.2019 for KALIA scheme
- Gazette Notification for KALIA scheme (No.2425 dated 24.12.2018)
- Letter on implementation of KALIA scheme(No.2425 dated 24.12.2018)
- Notification for KALIA scheme (No.23130 dated 22.12.2018)
- Minutes of the meeting on 28th SLSC (No.14790 dated 16.08.2019)
- Minutes of the meeting on 27th SLSC(No.8084 dated 02.05.2019)
- Minutes of the meeting on 26th SLSC(No.3556 dated 18.02.2019)
- Minutes of the meeting on 29th SLSC (No. 23334 dated 07.12.2019)
- Minutes of the meeting on 30th SLSC (No. 83/Ag dated 04.01.2021)
- Notification for BALARAM scheme (No.11207 dated 16.7.2020)
- Notification on Operational Guidelines for BALARAM(No. 13754 dated 04.09.2020)
- Operational Guidelines for BALARAM (Bhoomihina Agriculturist Loan & Resources Augmentation Model)
- Notification of BALARAM(ODIA)
- Hosting of BALARAM Bilingual Booklet
- Corrigendum to BALARAM (No.20424 dated. 17.12.2020)
Odisha Balaram Yojana Contact Number
- Department Of Agriculture And Farmers’ Empowerment, Pin-Code: 751001
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Phone No. 0674 -2391325
Here we have provided all the information about the “Odisha Balaram Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.