Odisha Balaram Yojana Online | @agriodisha.nic.in | Odisha Balaram Yojana Apply Online | ओडिशा बलराम योजना | Odisha Balaram yojana | Odisha Government Announces Balaram Scheme | All Odisha Government Schemes
The relevant authorities have launched the Odisha Balaram yojana project. The main goal of the scheme is to help all the landless farmers in Odisha state. Because of a COVID 19 outbreak, state farmers face a lot of financial problems. To help farmers, the Odisha state government has now launched a new scheme called “Balaram Yojana“. The scheme was announced at a meeting chaired by the Chief Secretary, Asit Kumar Tripathy.
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2020
Odisha government paid a rural credit of Rs. 1040 crore for landless livestock keepers who are not currently working due to the coronavirus episode. About seven lakh landless farmers will have an advantage under the scheme in the next two years. Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathy, has directed the authorities to give farm credits to landless livestock farmers through joint obligation gatherings(JLGs).
Main Points of Odisha Balaram Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Balarama Yojana|
|Category||State government scheme|
|Launched for||Landless farmers|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits of Odisha Balaram Yojana
- The main benefit of the scheme is that about 7 lakh landless farmers will get an advantage under the scheme in the next two years.
- Also, organized as a team with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- There are about 7,000 parts of various banks and PACS in the regional and suburban areas for the benefit of farmers.
- Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will be the nodal organization at the state and regional levels individually to implement the plan.
Eligibility criteria for Odisha Balaram Yojana
The farmer must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:
- The applicant must be a resident of Odisha state.
- The farm student must be by profession.
- The farmer should not own any land.
How to Apply for Odisha Balaram Yojana
The application process for this scheme may be online or offline. It will be cleared as soon as the authorities issue detailed guidelines. Some common steps involved in the application process are as follows:
- Click on the official website.
- When you reach the home page of the site, a new webpage will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on it and read the instructions, the order form will appear on the screen.
- If the process is online, fill it out or if the process is offline, download the form first.
- Take a copy of the form, provide all necessary information, upload / attach the required documents.
- Review the information and submit the application.
- Remember to take a copy of the form for further use if necessary.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Odisha Balaram Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.