Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana 2022 | बाळासाहेब ठाकरे माजी सैनिक व त्यांच्या विधवा पत्नीला मालमत्ता कर माफी योजना | बालासाहेब ठाकरे माजी सैनिक सम्मान योजना | बालासाहेब ठाकरे माजी सैनिक सन्मान योजना | Maji Sainik Samman Yojana in English
The state government of Maharashtra launched Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Samman Yojana 2022 on 29th October. The scheme was launched mainly in honor of former soldiers, current soldiers/ex-servicemen, or soldiers who are permanently residing in Maharashtra. Under this scheme, all permanent residents of the state will be granted a property tax exemption from paying residential property tax.
Maharashtra Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana/बालासाहेब ठाकरे माजी सैनिक सन्मान योजना मालमत्ता कर माफी 2022 In honor of ex-servicemen or soldiers, exemption from paying residential property tax.
Bal Sangopan Yojana(BSY) Maharashtra 2022: Online Registration, Eligibility & Benefits
Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana
Balasaheb Thackeray Maji’s military honors/tribute scheme is to provide assistance to current or former military recipients in the state. The approved new scheme will apply to all former soldiers as well as widows of deceased soldiers.
Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana|
|Scheme Under||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiaries||Ex-servicemen, Soldiers and their Widows|
|Benefits||Exemption from the property tax payment|
|Major Objective||To provide assistance in honor of the service provided by the soldiers, ex-servicemen|
|Official Release PDF||Click Here|
Benefits and Goals of Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Samman Yojana
The main objectives of the Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Samman Scheme are as follows:
- The aim of this scheme is to provide assistance in honor of the soldiers and former soldiers of the state.
- Enable beneficiaries to be exempt from property tax payments.
- This will reduce part of the financial burden.
- It is mainly to honor the service rendered by soldiers and soldiers.
- The scheme also covers the widows of former military personnel and exempts them from paying property tax in the state.
- The scheme covers all military beneficiaries in Maharashtra.
Key Features of Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana
In the drawer, important features of Thackeray Mather’s army honor his plans and highlight: –
- The decision to launch Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Samman Scheme was passed by the Cabinet at its meeting on October 29, 2020.
- The new scheme aims to include former military personnel, soldiers, and widows.
- Under this scheme, beneficiaries are exempt from residential property tax.
- Earlier, the Urban Development Administration decided to protect former military residents in urban areas of the state and exempt winners of the Medal of Courage from property tax payments to widows.
- Later, the Rural Development Administration decided to exempt widows of the former military from paying taxes in rural areas.
- Thus, the Cabinet decided to merge the two planning decisions and released Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Samman Yojana.
Balasaheb Thackeray Scheme is named after the late Shiv Sena founder Balasaheb Thackeray. This scheme was launched to honor military personnel, former soldiers, and widows.
[SGHs] Maharashtra Nav Tejaswini Yojana 2022 – Rural Women’s Empowerment Scheme
Maharashtra Maha Career Portal 2022-23: Registration and Login, @mahacareerportal.com
Here we have provided all the information about the “Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.