Pradhan Mantri Balika Samridhi Yojana | Balika Samridhi Yojana in Hindi | Online Application for Balika Samridhi Yojana | Balika Samridhi Yojana Application Form
Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao has been given by the Modi government and the central government is also making numerous sponsorship plans to turn it into reality. There are many schemes for empowering girls, one of which is “Balika Samridhi Yojana“, which we will tell you in more detail. The goal of this scheme is to educate girls about education and their social development.
Under this scheme, girls will get two benefits, first a gift of 500 rupees at the time of her birth and when she goes to school, a certain amount will be deposited into her account, which will be available until the tenth grade. Girls will get the full benefit from this scheme only when the prosperity plan is fully implemented by the government in both rural and urban areas.
What is Balika Samriddhi scheme and how will it get benefits under it?
Under BSY-Balika Samriddhi Yojana, children from families below the poverty line (BPL families) receive benefits, but the advantage of this scheme will be available only to two daughters in the family that was born on or after August 15, 1997.
Under this scheme, girls will receive two benefits, first and foremost, after their birth, a sub-sum of 500 rupees and when you go to school, then according to the following table, a certain amount will be deposited into the girl’s account up to class 10 as a scholarship.
|Class||Annual Rate of Scholarship|
|Class 1 to 3||Rs 300 / – per annum (for each class)|
|Class 4||500 / – per annum|
|Class 5||Rs 600 / – per annum|
|Class 6 to 7||Rs 700 / – per annum (for each class)|
|Class 8||Rs 800 / – per annum|
|Class 9 to 10||Rs.1,000 / – per annum (for each class)|
Eligibility for Balika Samridhi Yojana
- Girls born on and after August 15, 1997.
- Girls belonging to the BPL class qualifications.
- Only two girls in the family can benefit.
Benefits of Balika Samridhi Yojana
- Change the negative behavior of family and society towards the girl child at birth
- Improve enrollment and retention of girls’ children in schools towards her mother.
- Increase the marriage age of girls.
- Helping the girl to perform income-generating activities.
Apply for Balika Samriddhi Scheme
All eligible girls can apply for “Balika Samridhi Yojana” in many ways. Application forms for this scheme can be obtained online and offline. To download the Balika Samriddhi Scheme online, you can download the form by clicking the link below. After clicking on the site link, you will see the Balika Samridhi Yojana application form which differs from both rural and urban. You can download any template at your convenience and make a hard copy.
From these two models, you can download one template at your convenience. The applicant can fill out the form (urban and rural) where he resides and submits it to the competent department. Friends, this way you can apply for this scheme, if you have any suggestions or questions, comment below.
- Payment on entitlement: – After completing the age of 18 years, the beneficiary girl is allowed to withdraw funds from her account with interest but with this condition, it is also maintained that she must be unmarried until then to obtain the Gram Panchayat/municipality certificate. It must be obtained and not married on the eighteenth birthday.
- Re-entitlement: – If the child gets married before the age of 18, in this case, she will only be paid 500 rupees and interest on her during the annual grant deposit. The amount and interest will be forfeited. The goal is to get a good education for girls and married late. In the event of accidental death before the age of 18, no interest will be granted for the amount deposited in its account.
Online Application for Balika Samridhi Yojana – बालिका समृद्धि योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- The applicant must first click on the website listed here.
- After clicking on the site, you will see the Balika Samridhi Yojana application form.
- You will see two types of application forms here for urban and rural areas.
- Download both of these models.
- Fill out the application form and click on the submit button.
- Friends, in this way, you will be presented to subscribe to Balika Samridhi Yojana.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Balika Samridhi Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.