Haryana Battery Operated Spray Pump Subsidy Scheme Apply Online 2023 | बैटरी चलित स्प्रे पंप अनुदान योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन 2023 | हरियाणा बैटरी स्प्रे पंप अनुदान योजना क्या है? | Battery Operated Spray Pump Subsidy Yojana Form | Battery Operated Spray Pump Subsidy Scheme In Hindi | @agriharyanacrm.com
The government of Manohar Lal Khattar in Haryana started a number of schemes for farmers. Haryana Battery Operated Spray Pump Subsidy Scheme, the state government will support the purchase of a battery-powered spray pump for SC category farmers. Support is provided by 50% to the beneficiary farmers. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, you must complete the online application process.
Post of Contents
Battery-powered Haryana spray pump Subsidy Scheme
The Minister of Agriculture and Welfare of Farmers, Haryana State Government, Mr. Jaiprakash Dalal, has launched a battery-powered spray pump subsidy scheme. Under this scheme, taking into account the fall crop, braided layer farmers will be provided with 50% or Rs. 2,500, whichever is less, on a spray pump powered by an agricultural battery.
In the Haryana battery-powered spray pump subsidy scheme, all interested beneficiaries can apply from July 10, 2020, to July 31, 2020. The application process for applying for the Haryana battery-powered spray pump grant plan is available online.
Main Points of Haryana Battery Operated Spray Pump Subsidy Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Battery Powered Spray Pump Subsidy Scheme|
|Started||By Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiary||Scheduled Caste Farmers|
|An Objective||50% grant on the purchase of a battery-operated spray pump|
|category||Haryana Government Schemes|
किसान कॉल सेंटर
|Farmers’ SMS Mobile No.||099158-62026|
Benefits of the battery-powered spray pump subsidy scheme
- With the help of this scheme, spray pumps will be given to farmers based on a subsidy.
- Because of this scheme, scheduled-class farmers will not be burdened with money.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be able to practice farming in farming-related work.
- Farmers will have to spend only 50 percent of the money to purchase a battery-powered spray pump, and the government will subsidize the remaining 50 percent.
Eligibility Criteria for the spray pump subsidy scheme
To benefit from this scheme, you must meet the eligibility criteria specified as follows:
- Applicants who wish to apply under this scheme must be citizens of Haryana.
- This scheme is only valid for Haryana farmers.
- If the person submitting an application under this scheme, the applicant must have a class certificate.
- If the applicant has not benefited from utilizing the scheme related to any of this equipment for the state or central government in the past four years, he will be eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents for battery-powered spray pump subsidy scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Resident Certificate
- Mobile Phone Number
- Bank Account Details
How to Register a subsidy scheme for a Haryana Battery-Operated Spray Pump?
हरियाणा बैटरी चालित स्प्रे पंप के लिए सब्सिडी योजना का पंजीकरण कैसे करें? – If you meet the above eligibility criteria, you can apply online by following the specified steps.
- First of all, you should visit the official website – https://www.agriharyanacrm.com/.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- You must find the link and click on it to apply for a subsidy on a battery-powered spray pump.
- Now you will see an option to Select the scheme for the application.
- Below, the procedure will appear to proceed to apply, you have to click on it.
- Now a new window will open in front of you. On this, you will see the application form.
- You must fill in all important information required on this form such as Aadhaar number, district name, village name, mobile phone number, name, address, etc.
- Then next, click on the Submit Details button.
- Your request will be successfully submitted to the battery-powered spray pump subsidy scheme.
- Kisan Call Center Phone Number: 1800-180-1551
- Krishi Bhawan Contact number: 0172-2521900 or 18001802117
- Farmer’s mobile phone number via SMS: 099158-62026
- Administrative office phone: 0172-2571553, 0172-2571544
- Management office Fax: 0172-2563242
- Department office Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Haryana is operated by the state. The Haryana government will support the purchase of a battery-powered spray pump for SC category farmers.
No, only the SC category in Haryana can apply for this scheme.
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, you can apply the online application process.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Battery Operated Spray Pump Subsidy Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.