Krishi Udan Yojana Online Apply | कृषि उड़ान योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया | Online Application of Krishi Udaan Scheme | PM Krishi Udan Yojana In Hindi | Kisan Krishi Udaan Scheme Application Form
Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced the introduction of Krishi Udaan Yojana during the presentation of the Union 2020-2021 budget. Under this scheme, farmers will be assisted in transporting agricultural products.
Under this scheme, the crops of state farmers will be transported from one place to another by private planes. As a result, farmer’s crops can be reached on the market in time. Because of this, farmers will get good prices for their crops.
What is Pradhan Mantri Krishi Udaan Scheme?
Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that this scheme will start on the international and national track and with the help of the Ministry of Civil Aviation. Under Krishi Udaan Yojana, financial incentives are granted for franchising airline selection from central, state, and airport operators. A trillion other elements such as milk, fish, mass, etc. are utilized by air. The market will be delivered as soon as possible.
Main point of Krishi Udaan Yojana 2021
|Name of Scheme||Krishi Udaan Scheme|
|Initiated||By Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman|
|Beneficiary Country||All Farmer|
|An Objective||Providing reasonable prices to farmers for their crops|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
Information of Central Government’s Krishi Udaan Scheme
At least half of the seats will be provided to farmers at affordable rates. Until farmers get a rest. A fixed amount of Viability Gap Funding (VGF) will be provided to farmers. The amount will be shared by the center, and the state government concerned.
This scheme will prove very beneficial to farmers, as support-based air services are provided to farmers. These support-based services, which were launched in cooperation with the Ministry of Agricultural Aircraft, have been implemented on all interstate and international roads.
What benefits will Krishi Udaan Yojana provide to farmers?
- Our country is an agricultural country, 66% of its population is directly related to agriculture. In such a case, this scheme is very profitable for farmers to get the right price for their products.
- The scheme was launched by PM Narendra Modi with the aim of doubling farmer’s income by 2022.
- Through the Krishi Udaan scheme, farmers will be able to sell their crops anywhere in India at a reasonable price.
- Farmer crops will be marketed in a timely manner and will be made available at a reasonable price.
- Farmers will now be able to deliver food such as fish, meat, milk, etc. on time.
- The successful implementation of Krishi Udan Yojana will increase farmers’ income, which will bring prosperity to their lives.
Krishi Udan Yojana 2021 Online Application/Registration process
Here in the section below, we give you complete information about online registration for the scheme. Beneficiary farmers can apply for this scheme:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- On the main webpage, you should click on the link “Register Krishi Udaan Yojana Online“.
- After that, you should read all the instructions and click “Continue“.
- Now the registration form for the Agricultural Aviation Plan will be opened to you.
- Fill out all required information on this form and also upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, check the order form once and click the “Submit” button.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Krishi Udaan Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.