Bihar Chief Minister, Nitish Kumar, has launched a “Chief Minister Disabled Empowerment Scheme” to provide education, employment, and financial assistance to disabled citizens in Bihar. Accordingly, the Bihar state government will provide various types of facilities for persons with disabilities in the state. So that their standard of living increases and the disabled remain dependent on anyone.
Mukhyamantri Viklang Sashaktikaran Yojana | बिहार मुख्यमंत्री विकलांग सशक्तिकरण योजना | Divyang Yojana Bihar 2020 | Disabled Pension Scheme Bihar | Person With Disability Online Registration | Bihar Disability Scheme 2020
Bihar CM Disabled Empowerment Scheme
The Chief Minister’s plan to enable the disabled to Bihar has begun. As you all know, people with disabilities depend on others for their disability. His family also considers him a burden.
Responsibility Section to Empower the Disabled
- Implementation of the National Policy for Persons with Disabilities.
- Ensuring the social, educational, and economic development for the disabled through planned and unplanned plans.
- Implementing policies and schemes of the Government of India to develop persons with disabilities.
- Coordination with national institutes regarding the development of persons with disabilities.
- Interdepartmental coordination of development work for persons with disabilities.
- Reserve persons with disabilities in services and supervise their work.
- Manage assistive devices for persons with disabilities.
- Special and professional training for people with different abilities.
- Training related to the development of persons with disabilities for NGOs / parents/government officials/employees.
- Assist and cooperate with NGOs in work related to the development of persons with disabilities.
- Seek cooperation from central and governmental public institutions, private sector institutions, and organizations for the development of persons with disabilities.
- Divyangay diagrams, budget estimates, and other administrative matters.
Features of Mukhyamantri Disabled Empowerment Scheme- Mukhyamantri Viklang Sashaktikaran Yojana
- Under the Bihar State Chief Empowerment Scheme, the state government will provide education and employment opportunities for persons with disabilities to make them self-reliant.
- In addition, persons with disabilities will receive financial benefits to cover their daily expenses. By using it you will be able to buy useful things to live on.
- Scholarships will be awarded to persons with disabilities from the state. Through him, he can get a good education.
- Under the Disability Empowerment Scheme of Bihar CM, the government will provide certificates for persons with disabilities from the state as part of the Scheme, as well as provide education for persons with disabilities. Schools will be established for people with disabilities.
- Through this certificate, persons with disabilities will receive various benefits and services in the form of free bus service, free train service, etc. People with disabilities in the state will also receive loan facilities from various banks.
Official Website: Click Here
Here we have provided all the information about the “Disabled Empowerment Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.