मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना बिहार 2022 | Mukhhyamantri Vradhjan Pension Yojana List 2021 22 | मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना बिहार आवेदन फॉर्म | SSPMIS Payment Status | Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana (MVPY) | Social Security Pension Management Information System | मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धा पेंशन योजना Status
Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme, a monthly pension is provided to all elderly people over 60 years old by the state government. This pension for them until their death. So that they do not depend financially on anyone else during their last lives.
With this pension, the elderly will be able to make a living on their own. We provide you with all the information related to the CM Older Pension Plan – SSPMIS Payment Status. Such as eligibility for this scheme, application/registration form, pension amount, etc.
Mukhya Mantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Bihar – Old Age Pension Scheme
The Bihar state government has launched the Chief Minister old-age pension scheme for all persons aged 60 years in the state. The scheme was announced by the CM of Bihar Nitish Kumar in February 2019-2020. The old-age pension scheme will be applied to the entire state of Bihar from April 1, 2019. Under the old-age pension scheme in Bihar, the old man will receive a monthly pension of 400 rupees per month.
Latest update – The Bihar state government recently invites online forms for the old-age pension scheme. If you also want to take advantage of registration with this pension scheme, apply online today.
Main Points of Old Age Pension Scheme Bihar
|Name of Scheme||Chief Minister old age pension scheme|
|Initiated||By Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|An Objective||Financial assistance for the maintenance of old people|
|Scheme category||Bihar Government Scheme|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Key Points in Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana
- Chief Minister old-age pension scheme to empower the elderly. Even in the last stage of his life, he could live without any financial problems.
- The global pension will be provided to the beneficiaries under the scheme, 400 rupees each month.
- Under the old-age pension scheme, the beneficiary will continue to receive the pension until his death.
- This scheme is intended for the elderly over 60.
- The government announced, announcing the scheme, that as of April 1, 2019, beneficiaries will start receiving a pension.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhya Mantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Bihar
In order to apply under this scheme, the candidate must follow the following eligibility criteria.
- The benefits of the old-age pension scheme will be available only to seniors residing in Bihar.
- Bihar Vriddhajan Yojana is mainly for the age of 60 years and over.
- No retired government employee will benefit from this scheme. If a person was in a government job 60 years ago, he will be considered ineligible for this scheme.
- Only BPL and APL cardholders were the beneficiaries of this scheme. But the government has now announced that the benefits of this old-age pension scheme will be granted to all departments.
- People of any religion, category, or caste can benefit from this scheme.
Required Documents for Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana
- Identity Document
- Proof of residence
- Age certificate
- Bank Account Book
- A passport-sized photo
How to apply for Bihar’s old-age pension scheme – बिहार वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें
You can easily apply for an old-age pension online by following these steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Social Welfare Department – https://www.sspmis.in/HomePage.
- On the main page of the official website, you must click on the link “Application Form“
- Now a new page will open in front of you, here you must choose your region and ban and enter the Aadhaar number and the EPIC ID voter number.
- Next, you can click on the Aharhar validation link, if you are eligible to apply for an age chart, an application form will open in front of you.
- You will have to provide all the necessary details such as personal information, residential details, and bank account information.
- After verifying all the information you entered, click the “Submit” button.
- Then completing the Old Age Pension Scheme Bihar application form.
If you encounter any problem while applying online, you can get a solution to your problem by calling the toll-free number.
Helpline No. – 18003456262
FAQ – Questions and Answers
No, for retired government employees.
In accordance with the provisions of the scheme, the beneficiary elderly will be able to receive benefits under the scheme until the last time.
All elderly people over 60 years of age are entitled to the old-age pension scheme.
Older people over 60 will be able to earn 400 rupees per month, and people over 80 can get 500 rupees per month.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.