Black Fungus Infection In Hindi | ब्लैक फंगल इन्फेक्शन क्या है? | काले फंगल संक्रमण के लक्षण | Mucormycosis Black Fungus | Symptoms Of Black Fungal Infection | Causes Of Black Fungus Infection | Prevention Of Black Fungus Disease | Treatment Of Black Fungal Infection | Black Fungal Disease in Hindi
Dear readers, the Black Fungus is another Serious Disease / ब्लैक फंगल रोग इन्फेक्शन in corona patients, Mucormycosis (Black Fungal) has increased the concern of the state government. The state government has also become on the alert about this. Information on these patients was obtained from all districts. In addition, all medical colleges and hospitals are directed to comply by sending advice issued by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) about the precautions and treatment needed to avoid this disease.
The latest updates regarding symptoms, causes, treatment, and their relation to the Coronavirus of black fungal infection are discussed here. Mucormycosis is also known as black fungus disease. If the disease is not given in time, this disease can be more deadly. Some patients who visit hospitals in Delhi, Pune, and Ahmedabad, or more states suffer from this disease.
About Black Fungal Disease in Details – ब्लैक फंगस बीमारी क्या है
Black fungal disease is different from Corona. This black fungal infection disease is currently observed more often in patients with Covid-19 who have diseases such as HIV / AIDS, and uncontrolled diabetes, such as diabetes, and Mellitus cancer. This common fungal infection appears in the early stages, but its fatal results can be seen in a short time. Black fungal infection has been declared a pandemic by many states. If you notice symptoms of a black fungus disease, you should immediately contact an experienced doctor. You have to be careful to avoid this disease. You can suffer from this disease by coming into contact with the spores of fungus in the air.
People with uncontrolled diabetes reduce their immunity to steroids and stay on ventilators for long periods of time, and voriconazole treatment causes this fungus to become infected. The ICMR advised Corona patients to watch for symptoms of black fungus and not to ignore it. It also advised investigations to detect fungal infections. The doctor was also asked to consult him if he developed symptoms. It is also suggested to reduce or stop the number of stimulants when their symptoms appear.
Relationship Between Black Fungal and Covid 19
More patients report this disease in the hospital than patients with Coronavirus about 10-15 days ago. At about two months, cases of black fungus infections that attack the inside of the ear, nose, and throat have been reported. Where most patients suffer from diabetes. It has been about 14 days since these patients were discharged from Corona, and after a short time, they became in the grip of this infection. The third wave of Corona is also coming soon.
Black Fungus Happens for These Reasons – इन कारणों से होता है काला फंगस
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Immunosuppression due to steroids
- Longer stay in the intensive care unit due to an increase in corona infection
Avoid going to dusty places. Apply the mask when doing soil work or manure in gardening fields, keep the body completely covered with shoes and gloves. Pay full attention to cleanliness with a scrub bath.
These are the symptoms of black fungus
- Nasal jam, black or red discharge from the nose.
- Pain in the cheekbone
- Pain or swelling on one side of the face.
- Toothache or jaw pain, broken tooth.
- Blurry or double vision.
- Chest pain and shortness of breath.
Corona Patients Can Avoid Black Fungus In This Way – इस तरह काले फंगस से बच सकते हैं कोरोना के मरीज
- Don’t leave too much sugar in the blood and avoid high blood sugar.
- People recovering from corona monitor blood glucose.
- Take full care of the time and dose of steroids.
- Antibiotics and antifungals should be used only in consultation with a doctor.
Symptoms of Black Fungus Infection – ब्लैक फंगस इन्फेक्शन के लक्षण
The symptoms of a black fungal infection don’t catch up quickly. But we are giving you information about some of its special symptoms.
- Black fungal symptoms mainly exhibit some common symptoms, including excessive runny nose.
- You may feel swelling and pain in your eyes when you come in contact with the infection.
- Eyelid twitching and blurred vision were also observed in some lids of black fungus infection.
- Dark spots can also be seen around the nose of an infected patient.
- Some patients have also reported that their eyesight has disappeared altogether.
Doctors say patients come to the hospital late, considering these symptoms to be normal. Eye infections from the outbreak had to remove some of the patient’s eye surgeries because the infection could spread to the brain via the eye. In some cases, both patients’ eyes had to be removed and the jaws of some of the more affected patients had to be removed through the device. It mainly appears in black fungus infection after Covid patients.
Causes of Black Fungus Infection – ब्लैक फंगस इन्फेक्शन के कारण
- Black fungal are found almost everywhere in our common life. It is usually produced spontaneously in soil, plants, compost, fruits, and vegetables.
- This infection is ubiquitous because it can usually be seen in the black fungus and soil. This infection has also been confirmed in the mucus of a healthy person.
- Patients with black fungus infection are usually those who have been recently diagnosed with the Coronavirus. You can catch it due to anything common like mud and air deflated.
- This infection is more common in cancer patients or HIV / AIDS patients. Most patients are around 35 years of age in the normal age group.
- If you had a corona infection some time ago, you may be the next victim of a black fungus infection, so you need to pay more attention.
Prevention of Black Fungus Disease – ब्लैक फंगस रोग की रोकथाम
- In the prevention of black fungal infection, the sugar level should be checked in a timely manner and attempt to reduce it.
- Patients recovering from corona should be tested on time to maintain the correct sugar.
- To prevent this infection, doctors give timely injections of steroids to patients.
- Taking steroids a lot will help you prevent this infection. It is imperative that the correct dose of steroids be administered as soon as patients are clear of corona infection.
Mucormycosis (Black Fungus Infection) Information for Details – https://www.cdc.gov/fungal/diseases/mucormycosis/symptoms.html
Here we have provided all the information about the “Mucormycosis Black Fungal Infection“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.