Telangana Caste Census 2024 – Telangana State (TS) Government has launched a caste census in Telangana State. To fulfill all the promises made by the Congress government to the citizens of Telangana, the Congress government is now conducting a caste census in the state. With the help of the caste census, the Telangana state government can determine the number of citizens belonging to the backward classes in the Telangana state. The Telangana state government will set up schools and educational centers for students who belong to the SC ST or BC category.
caste census in telangana
Post of Contents
What is the Caste Census Telangana
The Chief Minister directed that all welfare residential schools in SC, ST, and BC be converted into full-fledged educational centers instead of setting them up at different locations and asked them to make proposals accordingly. Through this, management, supervision, and management of schools can be improved. The CM believes that by having more students study at the same campus, their talents will increase and their competitive spirit will increase.
He also ordered the officials to immediately identify suitable sites for building educational centers in all constituency centers. If this is not possible at the center of the constituency, it is suggested that another city or Mandal center in the same segment should be chosen as an alternative. The possibility of constructing the rest of the buildings on the school campus, which already has an area of more than 20 acres, should be studied and made into a centre.
Highlights of Caste Census Telangana
|Name of the scheme
|Caste Census Telangana
|Telangana state government
|Determine the number of citizens to belong to the SC, ST, or BC category
|Telangana state government
|To be announced
Objective of Caste Census Telangana
The main objective of the caste census is to provide justice to all the oppressed classes in Telangana. All citizens belonging to the SC, ST, or BC category in Telangana state will get various benefits launched by the state government. Telangana State Government can limit the number of citizens belonging to backward classes in Telangana State. The Government of Telangana will establish SC, ST, and BC Gurukul as a high-quality educational center in Telangana. After determining the number of SC, ST, or BC citizens, the Telangana state government will also launch the Kalyanamastu scheme.
Benefits of the Caste Census Telangana Scheme
- The government will determine the number of citizens belonging to the SC, ST, or BC category after the caste census.
- The government will provide various facilities to citizens to belong to backward classes in Telangana state.
- Telangana State Government will set up SC, ST, or BC Gurukul in the Educational Center in Telangana.
- Telangana State Government will prepare coaching classes for students belonging to SC, ST, or BC categories.
- The government will also launch the Kalyanamastu scheme after determining the number of Scheduled Caste citizens.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
- The applicant must belong to the SC, ST, or BC category to apply for the caste census.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Caste certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
Download Telangana Caste Census Report 2024
- To download the 2024 caste census, the applicant can go to the official website.
- On the home page, click on the option to download the 2024 Caste Census Report.
- The PDF file will appear on your screen.
- Download the PDF file to complete the process.
- Email ID – stateportal[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in