Chhattisgarh Interracial Marriage Scheme | छत्तीसगढ़ अंतरजातीय विवाह योजना | अंतर जाति विवाह लाभ आवेदन फार्म CG | Inter Caste Marriage Scheme PDF Download | Antarjatiya Vivah Online Form | CG Inter Cast Marriage Scheme | Chhattisgarh Antarjatiye Vivah Yojana | CG Inter Caste Marriage Scheme in Hindi
Chhattisgarh’s marriage scheme again the order was implemented by the state government. Under this scheme, if a boy or girl marries a social caste. Then, it will be provided with assistance from the state government. Several changes have been made to the scheme so you can take advantage of this scheme and make your new home.
Under the joint marriage scheme, the new couple will be provided with the help of Rs 3 lakh. As the name itself implies, within the inter-caste marriage scheme, if a boy or girl is of the caste from any of the Scheduled Castes (SC) or the Scheduled Tribe (ST) or from the Backward Caste Society (OBC).
If she gets married, the state government will provide incentive funds under the interracial marriage scheme. To take advantage of the scheme, you will be provided a Rs. 2.50 lakh by the Dr. Bhimraw Ambedkar Foundation run by the central government.
CG Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme 2021
As you know above, the main goal of this scheme to inter-caste marriage between castes is to reduce caste discrimination in society. Until the spouses who marry with colleagues obtain full respect in society.
In our country, if any upper-caste boy or girl gets married in a scheduled caste, he is expelled from society. Which hurts their self-esteem. But by starting this scheme, the couple is given Rs. 3 lakh through government assistance. They can take a new home of their own and can live their next life happily.
Main Points of Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme (अंतरजातीय विवाह योजना छत्तीसगढ़)|
|Type of Scheme||Chhattisgarh Govt Scheme|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits of CG Inter-caste Marriage Protsahan Yojana
- Chhattisgarh government will provide 50,000 rupees for the inter-caste couple, along with 2.5 lakh rupees for the newly married couple through the Ambedkar Foundation.
- Under this scheme, the new married couple will receive Rs. 3 through the government as incentive funds.
- The state government wants to encourage the people of their state to marry between inter-caste marriage with this scheme.
- This assistance is offered to the couple after marriage, and it is obligatory to apply within one year of marriage.
Eligibility Conditions for CG Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme
In order to benefit from this scheme, the government set some eligibility requirements, which all interested applicants must follow:
- Only a newly married couple of Chhattisgarh can take advantage of the Antarjatiye Vivah Yojana.
- This scheme will only be used if a boy or girl belonging to the upper caste marries in a scheduled caste/tribe.
- A newly married couple who benefits from Antarjatiye Vivah Yojna must have a court marriage, along with proof of marriage.
- Couples will have to apply/register under the scheme within one year of marriage. After that, no interest will be given to the couple.
Required Documents for Chhattisgarh Antarjatiye Vivah Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Cast Certification
- Married couple’s income certificate
- Marriage Document
- A passport-sized Photo
Online Apply for CG Inter-caste Marriage Scheme 2021
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Inter-caste Marriage Scheme.
- Next, you should click on the link “Inter-caste Marriage Promotion Scheme“.
- Here, you must register yourself online and log in to the portal.
- Then, you can fill in the online application form for Antarjatiye Vivah Yojana.
- Upload a copy of all required documents by filling out the application form correctly.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button to submit the form.
- This way, you can apply online for a marriage scheme.
Download PDF File: Click Here
Offline Apply for CG Inter-caste Marriage Scheme 2021
- In the case of offline mode, you must fill in the from the CG Inter-caste Marriage Promotion Scheme.
- You will find this application form in the Scheduled Castes and Tribes Welfare Department.
- Now fill out the application form carefully, and attach all necessary documents to it.
- After that, you can deposit it at the nearest ST/SC office.
- Keep in mind that whatever information you fill in the form, should not be wrong, or your application will be rejected by the department.
- After verification, you will benefit from the marriage scheme.
FAQ – Questions and Answers
This scheme was launched by the Chhattisgarh State Government, and under this scheme, the government provides financial incentives for couples who marry interracial marriages.
You can choose to either put the application online or offline. For more details, please read this post.
Qualified couples can take advantage of the inter-caste CG marriage scheme within one year of marriage. Also, it is necessary to obtain a marriage certificate.
Here we have provided all the information about the “CG Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.