CG Shramik Labor Card Apply Online 2023 | Chhattisgarh Labor Department Schemes | छत्तीसगढ़ शासन श्रम विभाग 2022 23 | CG Laborer Card Online Registration | CG Shramik Labor Card in Hindi
CG Shramik Labor Card 2023 – if you are a worker and resident in Chhattisgarh State, we will provide you with the most important documents you will need to benefit from the various plans launched by the government. These documents are labor cards.
By using registration procedures and registration status, you can take advantage of many government schemes by making labor cards issued by the Chhattisgarh Department of Labor.
Post of Contents
CG Shramik Labor Card Details
A labor card is a type of official document issued by the state’s labor department, through which workers are identified by the labor department and thus their material, economic and social means are protected. is being.
With the help of the CG Shramik card, a person can benefit from all government plans launched by the government.
Benefits of CG Shramik Labor Card
The biggest benefit of the Shramik card is that the beneficiary can get the benefits of all the plans that the government has launched for workers very easily.
These schemes mainly include Pradhan Mantri Bima Suraksha Yojana, Chief Minister Mortgage Building Rehabilitation Workout Scheme, Bhagini Maternity Scheme, Minimata Kanya Vivah Yojana, Chief Minister’s Utility Scheme, Nunihal Scholarship Program, Vishwakarma Mortial Scheme Program, and Program Sewing machine help, etc. Benefits included.
The beneficiaries who get these worker cards can be any construction workers, other construction workers, and workers in the informal sector who do their small jobs and earn a living. For example, they are laundry, tailors, barbers, shoemakers, bulldozers, carriages, sweepers, vegetable sellers, fruit sellers, etc., gardeners, tea sellers, itinerant sellers, ranchers, and shops anyone can be a worker, etc. All these workers can obtain benefits through the card.
Documents Required for Labor Card Registration
You will need the following documents to register the labor cards:
- A passport-sized photo
- Identity certificate
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate and address
- Age certificate
- Bank passbook
- Mobile Phone Number
- Income Certificate
How to Apply Online for Chhattisgarh Shramik Card?- छत्तीसगढ़ श्रमिक कार्ड के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें?
The beneficiary must register online by visiting the official website of the Chhattisgarh Labor Department. The information is given below.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Shramik Card – https://cglabour.nic.in/.
- Next, a page will open on your screen.
- After that, you will see the “Labor workers circle” option here, click on it.
- After that, a box will appear on the left, and from there, by clicking on “Unorganized worker registration” and clicking on the “Apply” link.
- You will see eligibility information to register under the Social Security Council for Unemployed Workers in Chhattisgarh.
- Besides, a list of all the informal workers will be displayed, through which the beneficiaries are employed in any one job.
- Read it carefully and click “Continue“.
Now you will open the online registration form in front of you, which will be in 3 parts.
- You will be asked for some personal information such as name, ID, bank information, and address information, fill it out and click on the “Protection” button below.
- An application form will open, where you will have to provide information about your candidate. You can also nominate more than one person. Then click the “Save” button.
- The front of the form will open in front of you, as you will need to scan all documents you request and enter the captcha code as well.
Finally, you will be prompted to verify all information once and after that, click on the “Permanent Protection” button.
In this way, the beneficiary registration process under Chhattisgarh Labor Administration will be completed and the registration number will be displayed in front of you.
After submitting it to the labor department office, you can obtain a work card. Although it may take some time to become a CG Shramik card.
How to Check the status of your CG Shramik Card
To check the status of your labor card registration, you must first
- Visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Labor Department.
- Go to the “Mandal Workers Mandal” option and from there on the left side, open “Unregulated Worker Registration” and click on the “See Registration Status” link.
- After that, another webpage will open on the screen, where you will have to specify the name of your region.
- Enter your registration number and click on the Search button.
- The worker card registration status information will be displayed on your screen.
You can benefit from various schemes by making a Shramik card from Chhattisgarh. In addition, this document can also be used as an identity card for you.
Here we have provided all the information about the “CG Shramik Labor Card“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.