Rajasthan Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Scheme 2023 | मुख्यमंत्री चिरंजीवी स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना 2023 | chief minister chiranjeevi yojana apply online | mukhyamantri chiranjeevi yojana eligibility benefits application process form pdf | जन आधार कार्ड चिरंजीवी योजना | chiranjeevi bima yojana status check| chiranjeevi yojana hospital list
Dear readers, the Rajasthan Government will invite Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana / राजस्थान मुख्यमंत्री चिरंजीवी योजना 2023 online registration/application form. People will be able to apply online for CM Chiranjeevi Universal Health Scheme. Chief Minister Ashok Jahlot announced on March 18 that his government’s long-awaited comprehensive health plan would be launched on May 1 this year. In this article, we will tell you the details, apply online, and application/registration form of this scheme.
The government of Rajasthan has always been at the forefront of making various innovations to provide health services to the citizens of the state. Rajasthan has also successfully operated free medicines and free tests in the state in the past, which has resulted in the general public getting the benefits of free medicines and tests in the state government hospitals.
Post of Contents
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Details
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Jhelot named the newly announced universal health coverage scheme CM Chiranjeevi Yojna and it will cover annual medical insurance of up to ₹ 5 lahks per family in the state starting from 1 May. He also proposed a reform to allow side entry for subject matter experts in government departments such as mines, health, and education.
We have created 97,000 jobs so far. Exam results have been announced for employment for 17,000 jobs. Advertisements were issued to hire another 37,000 employees, while announcements of 23,000 new volunteers were being issued. In this way, our government has created more than 1.70 lakh jobs in the last 2.5 years.
CM Chiranjeevi Universal Health Scheme in Rajasthan Budget 2022-23
Rajasthan State Legislative Assembly approved the state budget by voice vote on March 18, 2021, as Chief Minister Ashok Gilot announced the implementation of CM Chiranjeevi Yojna in the state under which every household in the state will receive medical insurance benefits amounting to Rs 5. Lakh. Gehlot announced the renaming of the Universal Health Coverage Scheme at Rs. 3,500 crores in the name of the CM Chiranjeevi Scheme and registrations will start from 1st April.
- Registrations for the UHC Scheme of ₹ 3,500 crores, first announced during the state budget in February this year, will begin on May 1.
- He also announced an increase in the annual area development fund for MLAs from ₹ 2.25 crore to Rs 5 crore.
- In response to the debate over the Finance Bill and the 2021 Appropriations Act, Gilot also expressed concern about the “reduction”/curtailment” of the funds that the center grants to the state.
He also urged the opposition to support the state government in taking up the issue of the Eastern Rajasthan Canal Project (ERCP) and the stalled railway projects with the center. The ERCP project proposes to provide drinking water to 13 districts in Rajasthan along with water for irrigation of 2.8 hectares of land through 26 different large and medium projects.
For opposition attacks on his government’s record of creating jobs, he claimed that the government created more than 1,70,000 new jobs during its two-and-a-half-year tenure.
Highligjhts of mukhyamantri chiranjeevi yojana
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Yojana|
|Beneficiary||all the people of the state|
|Benefits||Free insurance covers up to Rs.5 lakh|
|Purpose||Providing all citizens with the benefit of a better healthcare service|
|Application||Online & Offline|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Purpose of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Scheme
- Reducing out-of-pocket spending on the health of eligible families.
- Providing quality and specialized medical facilities to eligible families through government hospitals as well as private hospitals affiliated with the scheme.
- Providing free treatment for diseases related to the package mentioned in the system to eligible families in the state.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
Under the scheme, eligible families were divided into two categories –
- The category that receives free benefits: – 100 percent of the premiums for eligible families of this category determined by the state government shall be paid by the government. Families currently eligible under the Food Security Act, Families eligible for the Social and Economic Census (SECC) 2011, Contract workers working for government departments/councils/companies/companies, marginalized small farmers, and those who received Covid-19 ex gratia in the past year have been Including destitute and vulnerable families in the free category.
- rupee. 850/- per family in the Tax Benefit category for each year:- State families who do not fall under the Free Eligible Family category and are not government employees/retired and are not receiving benefits under the Medical Attendance Rules can avail of the scheme benefits by paying 50 percent flat rate That is, 850 rupees per family per year. The remaining fifty percent of the insurance premium will be borne by the government.
A special feature of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
- Cashless Insurance Cover Facility of Rs 10 lakh per family in Rajasthan.
- There is no need to register beneficiaries of the 2011 National Food Security and Socioeconomic Census Act. The premium will be paid by the state government.
- Small and marginal farmers, contract workers, and other beneficiaries can register themselves or they can register with E Mitra. The state government will bear the insurance premium.
- Apart from this, other families will have to pay a premium of Rs 850 per annum.
- It is necessary to have Jan Aadhaar Number or JanAadhaar Registration Receipt to apply. In the absence of a Jan Aadhaar card, it is necessary to obtain a Jan Aadhaar registration first.
- Organizing Special Camps for Gram Panchayat level Registration from 1st to 10th April 2021.
- Registration by the beneficiary from April 1 to April 30, 2021, by himself or through E Mitra.
- Scheme benefit from 1st May 2021.
- Jan Aadhar Card / Jan Aadhar Card Number / Jan Aadhar Card Registration Receipt Number
- It is necessary to have an Aadhaar card number.
How to Self Registration in Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana – मुख्यमंत्री चिरंजीवी योजना राजस्थान रजिस्ट्रेशन कैसे करे
- Firstly, visit the official website of Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana – https://chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Next, a page will open on your screen.
- To register yourself online in the scheme, you must first create your SSO ID. You can do this by visiting the website link sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- To register yourself in the scheme, click on Register Online and login with your SSO ID.
- You will see two options here.
- The first is free and the second is paid. You can choose one of the two options according to the category you selected.
- Under the Free category, click on State Farmers (Small and Marginal) SMF, Contract Workers in their Category, Contract, Destitute, and Vulnerable Households receiving Covid-19 ex gratia payments by the State Government on Covid 19 ex Gratia.
- Next, search by entering your Jan Aadhaar number or Jan Aadhaar registration receipt number.
- You will see the names of all the family members in the program, of which any member will have to digitally sign (e-signature) that the OTP will come on the mobile number registered in the Aadhaar card.
- This OTP must be provided in the software and electronic e-signature.
- Next, you have to enter your detail category.
- After that, you will be able to print the policy document.
- On submitting the family application from the paid category, the software will take you to the online payment mode where you will have to pay the specified premium amount of Rs 850.
- The policy document can be printed after payment.
How to check jan aadhar card in chiranjeevi scheme – चिरंजीवी योजना में जन आधार कार्ड कैसे चेक करें
- First, visit the official website of Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana.
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the website homepage.
- Enter your Jan Aadhaar Card number.
- For more details about Jan’s Aadhaar like – Citizen Registration, Citizen Enrolment, Forgot Registration, Acknowledgement Receipt, Upload Document, and Know your Janaadhar Id – https://janapp.rajasthan.gov.in/janaadhaar/citizenDashboard
- The status will be on the screen in front of you.
DISTRICT WISE EMPANELED HOSPITAL LIST – मुख्यमंत्री चिरंजीवी योजना राजस्थान हॉस्पिटल लिस्ट
|Ajmer – अजमेर||Click Here|
|Alwar – अलवर||Click Here|
|Banswara – बांसवाडा||Click Here|
|Baran – बारां||Click Here|
|Barmer – बाडमेर||Click Here|
|Bharatpur – भरतपुर||Click Here|
|Bhilwara – भीलवाडा||Click Here|
|Bikaner – बीकानेर||Click Here|
|Boondi – बूंदी||Click Here|
|Chittorgarh – चित्तौडगढ||Click Here|
|Churu – चूरु||Click Here|
|Dausa – दौसा||Click Here|
|Dholpur – धौलपुर||Click Here|
|Dungarpur – डूंगरपुर||Click Here|
|Hanumangarh – हनुमानगढ||Click Here|
|Jaipur – जयपुर||Click Here|
|Jaisalmer – जैसलमेर||Click Here|
|Jalore – जालौर||Click Here|
|Jhalawar – झालावाड||Click Here|
|Jhunjhunu – झुंझुंनू||Click Here|
|Jodhpur – जोधपुर||Click Here|
|Karauli – करौली||Click Here|
|Quota – कोटा||Click Here|
|Nagaur – नागौर||Click Here|
|Pali – पाली||Click Here|
|Pratapgarh – प्रतापगढ़||Click Here|
|Rajsamand – राजसमन्द||Click Here|
|Sawai Madhopur – सवाई माधोपुर||Click Here|
|Sikar – सीकर||Click Here|
|Sirohi – सिरोही||Click Here|
|Shri Ganga Nagar – श्रीगंगानगर||Click Here|
|Tonk – टोंक||Click Here|
|Udaipur – उदयपुर||Click Here|
List of Government Hospitals Listed in Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana
Now all registered beneficiary citizens can benefit from free health services through these hospitals. Non-cash facilities of 10 lakh will be provided to the citizens in these hospitals on an annual basis.
|S.N||HOSPITAL NAME||HOSPITAL ADDRESS||NAME OF NODAL OFFICER||NODAL OFFICER MOBILE NO|
|1||CHC BANSKHO||NAINATH RODE, BANSKO||DR.SUORABH ARYA||7374004599|
|2||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER KHEJROLI JAIPUR||ON STATE HIGHWAY 37 C,|
KHEJROLI, TEHSIL CHOMU, JAIPUR, RAJ
|3||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER|
|Purani Sadak Manoharpur||Dr. Jayesh Kuldeep||9950832476|
|4||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER|
|bhagwati market achrol amer|
|DR SUMIR GHEYI||9950195088|
|5||CHC MAID||chc maid||dr hanuman gurjar||8741015034|
|6||CHC PHAGI||Village Phagi Teh Phagi||Atul Saxena||7374004852|
|7||CHC SAMOD||KHILARIYO KI KOTHI|
AJEETGRARH ROAD SAMOD
|DR RAJESH KUMAR|
|8||CHC VIRATNAGAR||WARD NO 4 VIRATNAGAR||DR CHETAN DEV SAINI||9782971128|
|9||CHC VIRATNAGAR||Ward 4 Virat Nagar||CHUNNI LAL JAT||9928065404|
|10||CITY HOSPITAL MSU JAIPUR||Director City Hospital Moti|
Dungari Road Jaipur
|Dr. Subhash Chand||9460182950|
|GANGORI BAZAR JAIPUR||Dr. Vineet Neyol||7014316916|
|12||PHC NIMEDA||Village Nimeda Teh Phagi|
|kotkhawada||DR ANUBHAV JOSHI||9960608767|
|14||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER|
|dantil pawta jaipur||DR.YASH DASORA||9928190992|
|15||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER|
|BLACK||DR RAJENDRA GORA||9414787040|
|16||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER|
|Jamwaramgarh, Jaipur||Dr. Nitine Jhalani||9649111127|
|17||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER|
|MAIN MARKET KALADERA||DR SARDAR SINGH|
|18||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER|
|BOHARAWALI ROAD KALWAD||DR RICHHPAL RAM||9461585929|
|19||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER|
|Link Road BAgru||Dr Harinarayan Bajiya||9414451410|
|20||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER|
|CHC CHOMU JAIPUR||Dr. ASHUTOSH KAUSHIK||9829237551|
|21||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE|
|AMARSAR||DR RAVINDRA YADAV||9928400174|
|22||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE|
|SAGAR ROAD AMER||DR. DUSHYAN KUMAR|
|23||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE|
|JAIPUR ROAD VILLAGE ANDHI|
|Vikram Singh Meena||9929656133|
|24||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE GOVINDGARH||NATIONAL HIGHWAY 52,|
OPPOSITE POLICE SATION,GOVINDGARH, JAIP
|DR. RAMDHAN JAT||9928957301|
|25||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE GOVINDGARH||NATIONAL HIGHWAY 52,|
OPPOSITE POLICE STATION, GOVINDGARH
|DR. RAMDHAN JAT||9928957301|
|26||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE|
|chc spring jaipur||Dr. Shiv Singh barala||9530054694|
|27||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE|
|chc sambhar lake||Dr. Anil Kumar Junadia||9799493444|
|NEAR POST OFFICE SANGANER ,|
|Dr. Desh Deepak Arora||9414436200|
|29||GOVT .DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL||SUBHASH NAGAR SHOPPING|
CENTER JHOTWARA ROAD , SHASTRI NAGAR
|DR SUMIT BHANSALI||9413349587|
|30||GOVT BDM HOSPITAL|
|NH 8 KOTPUTLI JAIPUR RAJ|
|DR KAPIL YADAV||9460857599|
|31||S.R.GOYAL GOVT HOSPITAL|
SETHI COLONY JPR
|Sethi Colony, Jaipur||Dr. Supavitra Jain||9828199107|
|B 5 SHIV MARG BANIPARK|
|DR. Swati Jain||8233785878|
|33||SAWAI MAN SINGH HOSPITAL||SMS Hospital, JLN marg, Jaipur||Dr. Suresh Chand Gaur||9414366664|
|34||INSTITUTE OF RESPIRATORY|
|shubhash nagar sastri nagar|
|Dr. Govind Singh Rajawat||9214786952|
|35||KL SANGAKA CHC|
|CHC KISHANGARH RENWAL|
DIST JAIPUR RAJASTHAN
|36||MAHILA CHIKITSALAYA SANGANERI GATE||Mahila Chikitsalaya Kailashpuri, Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur||Dr. Shalini Rathore||9829969957|
|37||CHC BASSI JAIPUR II||Bassi||DR JAGDISH MEENA||7374004608|
|38||CHC BICHUN||MAIN BUS STAND BICHUN||dr. Govind Kumar Sharma||9413652704|
|39||CHC JAISINGHPURA KHOR||CHC JAISINGHPURA KHOR|
|40||GOVT. R.D.B.P. JAIPURIA|
|MILAP NAGAR JAIPUR||DR. VIJAY ARORA||9414454844|
|STH CHAKSU,NEAR NAGAR|
PALIKA ,JAIPUR ROAD ,CHKASU
|DR LEENU KHANA||7374004422|
|42||PSYCHIATRIC CENTRE JAIPUR||Psychiatric Centre Govind Marg|
Janta Colony Jaipur
|Dr. KK Pareek||9351532101|
|43||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER|
|NH 8 OPP PANKAJ MOTORS,|
PAOTA JAIPUR RAJ 303106
|Dr. Vinod Yogi||9829441680|
|44||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER|
|JOBNER ROAD PHULERA||DR.RAMBABU GURJAR||9462099902|
|45||COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER|
|CHC TUNGA, BASSI, JAIPUR||DR. MSGUNAWAT||8107112039|
|46||SHRI.HARI BAX KANWATIA|
|HBK HOSPITAL SHASHTRI NAGAR|
|DR. VIJEY SHARMA||9829356560|
|47||SIR PADAMPAT MOTHER|
CHILD HEALTH INSTITU
|JK Lon Hospital JLN MARG||ARCHANA JAUHARI||9413238288|
|48||SRI LAL BAHADUR SASTRI|
MEMORIAL GOVT HOS
|THANA RAOD REQUIRED||DR. DINESH PAL YADAV||9468778277|
|49||UCHC JAMDOLI||JAMDOLI AGRA ROAD JAIPUR||DR. Shailesh Sharma||9414272256|
|50||URBAN COMMUNITY HEALTH|
|VILLAGE SIRSI||DR.TARUN KUMAR|
|51||ZENANA HOSPITAL JAIPUR||CHANDPOL ZENANA HOSPITAL|
|DR. AJAY KUSHWA||8561999099|
List of Central Hospitals in Chiranjeevi Yojana
Central hospitals have also been included in this scheme by the Government of Rajasthan. Beneficiaries can also get free treatment at the following hospitals.
|DISTRICT NAME||HOSPITAL SHORT|
|HOSPITAL NAME||HOSPITAL ADDRESS||NAME OF NODAL OFFICER||NODAL OFFICER|
|Ajmer||DrH Ajmer||Divisional Railway Hospital Ajmer||Beawar Road Ramganj Ajmer||Dr. Raj Kumar Meena||9001196508|
|Alwar||ctc hospital||central training college hospital itbp||central training college itbpolice po sahdoli ramg||dr hansendra kumar anjana||9414706368|
|Alwar||RTC HOSPITAL||UNIT HOSPITAL RTC SSB||RTC SSB MOUJHPUR||SANGEETHA BISWAS||9999173995|
|Alwar||ESIC Hospital||Employee State Insurance Corporation||ESIC Hospital MIA Desula, Alwar||Dr. Sunita||7690043907|
|Bikaner||DRH BKN||Divisional Railway Hospital Lalgarh Bika||Divisional Railway Hospital Lalgarh bikaner||Dr. Ashu Malik||9001197512|
|Jaipur1||CHJPNWR||Central Hospital NWRJaipur||Railway Officers colony, ganpati nagar||Dr.RS MATORY||9950322224|
|Jodhpur||AIIMS JDH||All India Institute of Medical Sciences||AIIMS, Basni Phase II, Jodhpur||Dr. Sanjeev Misra||9166553222|
|Jodhpur||DRH THEM||DIVISIONAL RAILWAY HOSPITAL JODHPUR||DIVISIONAL RAILWAY HOSPITAL JODHPUR||DR U K PERUMAL||9001198500|
- Office Address: Old RTDC Building, Hotel Swagatam Campus, Opp. Railway Station, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302006
- Toll-Free No – 18001806127
मुख्यमंत्री चिरंजीवी दुर्घटना बीमा पॉलिसी PDF Download – Click Here
|chiranjeevi yojna official website|
|jan aadhaar citizen dashboard|
|Public Welfare Portal|
|district-wise list of empaneled hospitals|
जिलावार पैनलबद्ध अस्पतालो की सूची
|चिरंजीवी योजना FAQs||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
The honorable Chief Minister announced the implementation of ‘Universal Health Coverage’ in the state in the Budget Announcement 2021-22, in compliance with which Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme started in the state on 1st May 2021. Presently, in the Budget Announcement 2022-23 of Before the Honorable Chief Minister, health insurance is introduced by increasing the limit of universal health coverage up to 10 lakh rupees, and all families and age groups in the state are included.
Every family from Rajasthan can join this scheme. The family of government employees need not join this scheme because the Rajasthan Government Health Plan scheme is offered to them.
Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme started in 2021 in Rajasthan. Let us tell you that as per the scheme, citizens can avail of health insurance up to Rs 10 lakh in government and private hospitals. In this scheme, people can get health insurance i.e. health insurance only from hospitals chosen by the government.
The beneficiary does not have to pay any kind of fee at E Mitra Kendra. The state government will charge the successful application fee for registration, premium filing fee, and printing of the policy document on pre-printed paper.
no. All facilities under this scheme are completely free (non-monetary).
The following medical facilities are included in the sickness package of the beneficiary under the scheme – * Registration fee * Bed expense * Admission and nursing expenses * Surgery, anesthesia, and general medicine consultation fee * Anesthesia, blood, and oxygen expenses on O.T., etc * Spending on medicines * Spending on X-rays, tests, etc. * Expenditure on equipment/measures necessary to protect hospital staff and patients from communicable diseases * IPD procedure under the scheme Counseling, examination and medication are also included for 05 days prior to the medical procedure and 15 days after hospital discharge.
No, this amount is for one year only. If the amount is left, it expires automatically at the end of one year from the start of the scheme. An insurance cover of 10 lahks will be provided again next year.
To register in the scheme, you must have either a Jan Aadhaar card, a Jan Aadhaar card number, or a Jan Aadhaar registration receipt. Therefore, if you have not yet registered for Jan Aadhaar, before registering for Chiranjeevi, you must register your Jan Aadhaar for e-Mitra.
To register for Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2023, you can visit sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Eligible family members must fill out the application with all the required details.
The state government provides about 1597 free health packages under Chiranjeevi Yojana. Which include serious diseases such as Kovid-19, black fungus, cancer, paralysis, heart surgery, neurosurgery, organ transplantation, and more.
Through Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana, a cashless processing facility of up to Rs 500,000 per family will be provided in Rajasthan. Beneficiaries of the National Food Security Act and Socioeconomic Census 2011 are not required to register under this scheme.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.