Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Ji launched the “CM Yogi Helpline Portal & Toll-Free Number” to solve the state’s citizens’ problem. You can submit your complaints on this portal/number, and most importantly, “CM Yogi Helpline Portal / Number” will be available 24/7.
An important part of this helpline is that it indicates a significant improvement over the original line used by the state government. The GRI line receives an average of about 6000 messages per day.
CM Yogi Helpline Portal & Toll-Free | Refer to UP CM Yogi Adityanath Office for help at Office No. 1076 | UP Chief Minister Yogi toll-free complaint helpline
- 1 CM Yogi Helpline Portal & Toll-Free Number 1076
- 1.1 Benefits of Yogi Adityanath Helpline Portal & Toll-Free 1076
- 1.2 CM Yogi Adityanath Helpline Portal / Number Goal
- 1.3 Features of UP Mukhyamantri Helpline Portal / Number
- 1.4 How to submit your complaint on CM Yogi Helpline Portal
- 1.5 Yogi Helpline Portal / Complaint Check Number
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Related Posts
CM Yogi Helpline Portal & Toll-Free Number 1076
To address all grievances and all problems in Uttar Pradesh, CM Yogi Adityanath released Helpline No. (1076) at a press conference in July 2019. On CM Yogi Helpline Portal & Toll-Free Number 1076, you can file your complaint sitting at home and you can find a solution For your problems.
The Information Technology Department has established a call center in the capital for this purpose. Here 500 employees will work in each shift.
|Plan||CM Yogi Helpline Portal / Number|
|Was launched||July 2019|
|By whom||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the U.P.|
|Benefit||Solve all problems|
Benefits of Yogi Adityanath Helpline Portal & Toll-Free 1076
- Yogi Helpline will help the general public to make complaints without any hassle.
- This helpline will develop understanding between the residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- The helpline will organize complaints in regular order.
- The UP Helpline will ensure that everyone can access to solve their problems.
- In this helpline, the system will create jobs.
- Anyone from any class, culture or religion can file a complaint under the Helpline number.
CM Yogi Adityanath Helpline Portal / Number Goal
The CM Yogi Helpline will help support people’s needs for answers to questions. The most important part of the system is that it will focus too much on providing better service. This includes not only assistance in answering questions but also telling people that their answers are answered.
This, in turn, improves your chances of getting help in many forms. Because of the quality of service provided to residents of Uttar Pradesh, the risk of waiting for some time to answer the call will be eliminated.
You cannot include the following complaints in this chart:
- Issues related to the right to information.
- The matter is under consideration in the Court of Honor.
- Financial aid or job applications.
- Service issues related to government employees (including transfers) in order to use the options available in the section.
Features of UP Mukhyamantri Helpline Portal / Number
- Special monitoring of pending reminders at various levels by the Chief Minister’s Office
- After addressing grievances, it is a means of giving feedback on its quality.
- Provides for reviving the grievance by senior officials.
- Complaint attachment registration via mobile OTP.
- Facilitate the registration of complaints online at every level of government.
- Complaint facility at any time.
- Send information via SMS / Email at each level.
- Dialogue between citizens and the government in an easy and transparent way.
- Become a partner of Uttar Pradesh state government in fighting corruption.
How to submit your complaint on CM Yogi Helpline Portal
If you wish to register your complaint on CM Yogi Helpline Portal, follow the steps outlined below.
- First of all, go to the official website.
- After that, you will see the option “Register complaints” on the main page of the official website
- Once you click on the registration option, you will see some information.
- You will be notified of the person to whom you can complain or not.
- Now to proceed with the registration process under the service, you will have to register by clicking below and clicking on the submit link.
- After that, you will have to enter your mobile phone number or email ID to register online in the next step and after that, you will have to enter the four captcha codes provided and click on the “Submit” option.
- Check your mobile phone number and email ID with the prosecutor’s office.
- After verifying OTP, the complaint registration form will now be opened.
- You can easily submit your complaint after seeing all the information correctly.
- After filling in the registration form, send all the information and keep the registration number obtained after successful registration for the future.
Yogi Helpline Portal / Complaint Check Number
To check the complaint status in the CM Yogi Helpline portal, you must follow the steps outlined below.
- To know the status of the complaint registered under this portal, you must first visit the official website.
- After that, you should click on the “complaint Status” section on the main page.
- Now enter the complaint number, mobile number, or email ID.
- Now click on the Submit button.
- This way, you can easily see the status of any complaint.
Here we have provided all the information about the “CM Yogi Helpline Portal & Toll-Free Number“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.