COVID 19 Vaccination Delivery | CO-WIN Mobile App Download 2022 | CO-WIN Vaccine Registration | COVID 19 Vaccine Self Registration | COVID 19 Dawai Panjikaran | कोविड 19 टीकाकरण रजिस्ट्रेशन | Covid-19 Vaccine Information Network Co-WIN | CO-WIN Mobile App | Co Win App For Corona Vaccine
Dear Readers, the central government launched the को-विन मोबाइल ऐप / Co-Win Mobile App. People can register themselves on this Co-WIN platform to get the Kovid-19 vaccine. In India, 3 manufacturers of coronavirus vaccines, namely Pfizer, Serum Institute, and Bharat Biotech, have applied for an emergency use license for candidate vaccines. The COVID 19 vaccination campaign program will likely start soon, as the Ministry of Health provided details on how the entire vaccination program will be implemented on December 8, 2020.
Check the details of the Co-Win mobile app that will soon be available to download from the google play store for Android smartphone users, self-register on the COWIN platform to get a COVID-19 vaccine, start a coronavirus vaccination campaign soon, and 3 Pfizer vaccines, And the Serum Institute, Bharat Biotech is applying for an emergency use license for vaccines in India.
Co-Win Mobile App Details
The central government has created a CO-WIN mobile app, which is to monitor the whole vaccination process from registration to verification. Co-Win, the new app that will be available for free download, is an enhanced version of the Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network – eVIN. People will be able to download the Co-WIN mobile app from the Google Play Store to register themselves for the COVID-19 vaccine. The app is not available to smartphone users at the moment and is expected to be publicly available soon.
CO-WIN MOBILE APP DOWNLOAD THE LATEST UPDATES
Notice about Fraud Co-Win apps – There are a lot of similar apps like the Co-Win mobile app developed by many cheat developers available for download from the google play store, do not download such apps, the official app will start soon.
Dry rounds of COVID-19 vaccination are taking place in different states to test vaccine preparation for people. Logistical support is nearly ready-made to save and deliver vaccines to priority groups. The Indian Armed Forces are also included in providing Coronavirus vaccines to individuals. The Co-Win mobile app will be launched soon where people can pre-register to get the vaccine.
CO-WIN Mobile App to Self Registration for COVID-19 Vaccine
COVID-19 वैक्सीन के लिए स्वयं पंजीकरण के लिए CO-WIN मोबाइल ऐप – Important features and features of the CO-WIN self-registering app for the COVID-19 vaccine are as follows: –
- This mobile Co-WIN app will be useful to all involved in the process – officials, pollinators, and people who will receive these vaccine shots.
- The government will vaccinate priority groups in the first two stages
- All frontline workers including all healthcare professionals will receive the COVID-19 vaccine in the first stage.
- All emergency workers will be included in the coronavirus vaccination in the second phase. The data of these people that will be covered in the first and second stages are already being compiled by the state governments.
- From the third stage onwards, people with common diseases will be given vaccinations and self-registration will be offered. This self-registration will happen to get the COVID-19 vaccine through the Co-WIN platform.
- The Co-Win platform includes a free, downloadable mobile app that can help log vaccine data. People will be able to apply online to get the coronavirus vaccine through the Co-WIN mobile app.
- There are five modules in the Co-WIN app – the admin unit, the registration unit, the vaccination unit, the beneficiary acknowledgment unit, and the reporting unit. Reports stated that each vaccination will take at least 30 minutes and only 100 people will be given per session.
- The administration unit is for the officials who will be conducting these vaccination sessions. Through this unit, they can create sessions and relevant vaccinators and managers will be notified.
- The registration module is for people to register for vaccination. Aggregate data on comorbidities will be uploaded by local authorities or surveyors.
- The vaccination unit will verify the beneficiary details and update the vaccination status.
- The beneficiary acknowledgment unit will send SMS messages to the recipients and also create certificates based on QR barcodes after one of them is vaccinated.
- The reporting unit will produce reports on the number of vaccination sessions conducted, the number of people who attended, and the number of people who dropped out.
- The app will also send real-time data on cold storage units’ temperatures to the master server.
Covid-19 Vaccination Campaign in India
Every citizen who registers for the vaccination will be vaccinated, which includes approximately one health worker, Rs. 1 crore, two frontline workers, and 27 crore priority age group. The central government will make the final decision regarding the phases of the COVID-19 vaccination campaign in India and these stages may not be sequential. Depending on the availability of vaccines, they may be triggered concurrently.
The Serum Institute in India that produces Oxford-AstraZeneca and Bharat Biotech, which is producing the first domestic vaccine, has approached the regulator to get a license for use in emergency situations. However, the United Kingdom (UK) and Bahrain created the first Pfizer India to contact India’s General Narcotics Controller after a vaccine candidate was allowed.
For complete information about this campaign, you can view the official statement issued by the Government of India on PIB at the link below.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Co-Win Mobile App“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.