The government announced a major relief package for the housing sector. It could kill the housing sector. The government made arrangements to bring in an investment of Rs. 70,000 crore in the housing sector. It extended the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) to middle-income groups. This was extended until March 2021.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman announced, it is part of the Rs 20 lakh crore relief package. Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced this on Tuesday. The government gives Mahapakage details daily. Financial assistance to all sectors of the economy is provided under this package. Its purpose is to make the country self-reliant.
Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme CLSS, Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme Online Application Form, Housing Scheme-CLSS loan subsidy, Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme Status, Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme in Hindi
CLSS Tracker at CLAP Portal
The Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme focuses on providing subsidies to these people. Those who fall under the Economic Vice President (EWS), Low Income Group (LIG) and Middle Income Group (MIG). The CLSS was introduced to promote affordable housing for all.
According to PMAY, it is expected to become a reality by the end of 2022. Housing for All will be a modest act by 2022 and the government has proposed that the initiative be implemented by a Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme and should be achieved by the end of 2022.
which is Next:
- Application ID Generated
- Due Diligence by PLI
- Subsidy Claim Approved
- Subsidy released to PLI
- Claim uploaded on Central Nodal Agency Portal
The person will not have to go to the banks to check the status of his request for a CLSS subsidy amount. CLAP will send the status of the CLSS benefit subsidy application to the borrower as well as the PLI to its mobile phone number registered in the CLAP portal.
Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme
- Interest concession granted to borrowers from various lending institutions under the Prime Minister’s Loan Scheme (PMAY).
- To provide affordable housing finance for individuals, about 70 banking and non-banking institutions including housing finance companies, microfinance banks, regional rural banks, and scheduled commercial banks have collaborated with the National Housing Bank (NHB).
- The maximum loan amount granted by CLSS is 20 years and subsidy can be availed with a maximum loan limit of 6 lakh.
- Many housing finance companies and other related institutions will be eligible for an interest subsidy at a rate of 6.50% for a period of 20 years or during the loan period, whichever is lower.
CLSS Eligibility for PMAY-U Home Loan
Eligibility for a housing loan under the CLAY PMAY-U Housing Plan component is as follows:
|Category||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||Low Income Group (LIG)||Medium Income Group I (MIG-I)||Medium Income Group II (MIG-II)|
|Annual Household Income||Up to Rs 3 lakh||Rs 3 to 6 lakh||Rs 6 to 12 lakh||12 lakh to 18 Lakh|
|Minimum Carpet Area (sq.mt)||60 sq.mt||60 sq.mt||160 sq.mt||200 sq.mt|
|Reduction in EMI per month||Rs. 2500||Rs. 2500||Rs. 2250||Rs. 2200|
|Overall Savings (INR)||More than 6 lakh||M/T 6 lakh||More than 5.4 lakh||More than 5.3 lakh|
MIG’s Credit linked subsidy scheme (MIC)
The MIG CLSS information is listed below.
|Category||MIG 1 (Middle Income Group)||MIG 2 (Middle Income Group)|
|Annual Income Limit||Between Rs. 6 Lakhs – Rs. 12 Lakhs||Between Rs. 12 Lakhs – Rs. 18 Lakhs|
|House Size||160 Sq. Mtr.||200 Sq. Mtr.|
|Loan Limit for Subsidy||Rs. 9 Lakhs||Rs. 12 Lakhs|
|Subsidy’s Period||20 yrs or loan tenure, whichever is less||20 yrs or loan tenure, whichever is less|
MIG CLSS Facts and Features
The facts and features of CLSS for MIG are as follows.
- 1st Salary Bracket:- 4% interest subsidy on home loans up to Rs 9 can be availed.
- 2nd Salary Bracket:- You can use a 3% interest subsidy on home loans up to Rs. 12 lakh. The maximum subsidy amount is 2.35 lakh, which can be used.
Apply for a Credit linked subsidy scheme
Applicants eligible for interest subsidy under CLSS LIG / EWS / MIG must apply directly to the major lending institutions (PLIs). After proper verification of the requests, the PLI will approve the loan and subsequently claim subsidy from the central agencies (CNAs).
Official Website: Click Here
CLSS Toll-Free Helpline Numbers
NHB: 1800-11-3377 / 1800-11-3388
Here we have provided all the information about the “Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.