deen dayal upadhyaya gram jyoti yojana application form 2023 www.ddugjy.gov.in | दीन दयाल उपाध्याय ग्राम ज्योति योजना | National Portal of India 2022 23 | DDUGJY Recent Activities / Events News, helpline number
Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana was initiated by the central government. Under this scheme, farmers will be benefited to improve production in the agriculture sector, and facilities such as electricity will be provided to farmers. This scheme began in November 2014 under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Electricity will be provided to farmers through DDUGJY. This scheme is important among the main initiatives of the central government. This is a scheme of the Ministry of Electricity in which the electric utility is provided to citizens easily and conveniently.
We will tell you all the information related to the scheme like how to apply for the Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana application form at www.ddugjy.gov.in, features, benefits, eligibility, documents, budget, helpline number, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you should read the article we have provided.
E Shram Card Portal UAN CSC Registration Login 2023 – eshram.gov.in
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana
दीन दयाल उपाध्याय ग्राम ज्योति योजना क्या है? – The electricity facility will be provided to all rural families in the country through Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana. Besides, the facility of transformer, feeder and electricity meter will be provided in farmers’ fields in the country. Under this scheme, the central government has decided to provide electricity utilities to 18,452 non-electrified villages within a thousand days by May 1, 2018.
This scheme will primarily replace Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Vidyutkaran Yojana (RGGVY). But all electricity facilities for this scheme will be provided by the central government to Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY). included in the new plan. This scheme will provide electricity facilities to all rural areas where electricity is not available. Private discoms and harassment in government authority departments will be considered eligible for financial assistance under the scheme.
The main components of the plan are:
- Separation of agricultural and non-agricultural nutrients to facilitate the prudent restoration of supply to agricultural and non-farm consumers in rural areas.
- Enhancement and augmentation of transmission and sub-distribution infrastructure including transformer/nutrient/consumer metering in rural areas.
- Completion of already approved micro-grid and off-grid distribution and rural electrification projects under the direction of Rajiv Gandhi Vidyutikaran Yojana.
Latest updates of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana
The project was taken on the basis of a task situation and the electrification strategy divided the implementation schedule into 12 months timelines and 12-phase milestones with a timeline to monitor the village electrification process.
A total of 1,654 villages were electrified from April 2015 to 14 August 2015 and an additional 5,689 villages were electrified from 15 August 2015 to 17 April 2016 after the task mode initiative was taken by the Government of India. To further accelerate progress, close monitoring is conducted through Village Vidyut Engineer (GVA) and Progress Review, Planning, and Monitoring (RPM) meetings on a monthly basis, at the electrical level with state disruptions. Various steps such as sharing the list of villages, identifying villages in which progress has been delayed, etc. are taken on a regular basis.
Recent Activities / Events
|Approved 7th MC Saubhagya meeting.|
|Approved 15 Monitoring Committee Minutes on DDUGJY|
|“Letter to PIAs regarding pre-dispatch inspection of materials under Suabhagya & DDUGJY-Addl Infra Reg.”|
|Letter to PIAs regarding revised guidelines for Quality Assurance Mechanism under DDUGJY scheme|
DDUGJY has an important advantage
- Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Vidyutikaran Yojana (RGGVY) Current Listed on DDUGJY.
- All inconveniences are eligible for financial assistance under this scheme.
- The Rural Electrification Company Limited (REC) will be the contractual agency for the implementation of the scheme.
Highlights of Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana
|Post Name||Deendayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana|
|Start of Plan||by Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Plan Announcement||November 2014|
|Beneficiary||country’s rural areas|
|Official Website||www.india.gov.in | ddugjy.gov.in|
Purpose of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana
Scheme of Govt. of India for Rural Electrification, the main objective of Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana is to provide electricity utility to all the rural areas of the country that are currently deprived of this service. This is a special kind of initiative initiated by the central government to supply electricity.
Through DDUGJY, special support will be provided in providing electricity facilities to families coming from rural areas. Nowadays, electricity is very essential for the development and growth of the country. This scheme is a major part of DOE programs, which will better assist in facilitating energy supply facilities.
Budget Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana
The Government of India has invested Rs 43,033 crore in this scheme. Only Rs 33,453 crore has been spent on it. All discoms are eligible under Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana. And in it also comes the discoms of private and government electricity departments.
Financial funding mechanism under Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana
The grant share under this scheme is 85% for states with special categories and 60% for other states. Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, and Uttarakhand are in a special category. Under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana, there is a requirement to complete this scheme within 24 months.
Deendayal Upadhyay Village Jyoti Yojana Monitoring Committee
Under this scheme, a monitoring committee will be formed, headed by the Minister of Energy. This committee will approve and implement projects under this scheme. Under this Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana, an agreement will be signed between the Department of Energy, Discom, and the State Government, under which the guidelines for this scheme will be in place. With this, the nodal agency for this scheme will be Rural Electrification Company Limited.
Benefits of Deendayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana
- Through Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana, electricity will be provided to all villages and homes in the country.
- Under the scheme, the electricity facility will be provided to farmers in the citizens’ fields. Which led to an increase in production in the field of agricultural production.
- Under this scheme, new job opportunities will be created as a result of small and local industries.
- Through Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana, there will be a special improvement in health, banking, and education.
- Social security will improve due to access to electricity in rural areas.
- Besides, access to various types of services such as radio, television, internet and mobile phone will be improved.
- Electricity will be provided in hospitals, schools, panchayat buildings in rural areas, and police stations.
- All those rural areas of the country will have increased opportunities for comprehensive development.
- The condition of the rural areas will be improved through Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana.
ROLE OF NODAL AGENCY @www.ddugjy.gov.in
- Rural Vidyutikaran Nigam Limited (REC) under the general direction of the Ministry of Energy is the nodal agency for the implementation and operation of the scheme.
- 0.5% of the project cost approved by the Monitoring Committee or the grant cost, whichever is lower, will be paid to the Nodal Agency as its fee.
- Notification from time to time of all instructions and formulas required for the implementation of this project.
- To evaluate (DPR) before submitting it to the monitoring committee.
- Carrying out all work related to holding the meetings of the follow-up committee for approval.
- Administration of the Grant Component.
- Develop a dedicated online portal for submitting detailed project reports (DPRs) and maintaining a project management information system.
- Monitoring the physical and financial progress of projects including the quality of work.
Exclusion under the scheme
- Works already approved under other Government of India schemes (RGGVY, NEF, R-APDRP, etc.)
- Service line for APL consumers
- Underground cable works
- Land cost for substation
- Civil works other than substations
- Compensation for the right of way
- Distribution automation and IT applications
- Office equipment
- Spare parts other than basic parts
- Plant and Equipment (T&P)
- AMR / AMI, Prepaid Meters, Smart Meters
- Salary and establishment expenses
For more details, please visit the official website below –
Contact Us – दीनदयाल योजना हेल्पलाइन नंबर
- Address: metro station, Plot No. I-4 near IFFCO Chowk, Sector 29, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
- Contact no: 011-43091635
- Fax No: 011-43620303
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Click Here
|DDUGJY Website||Click Here|
|DDUGJY XII Plan||Click Here|
|Distribution Companies||Click Here|
|Login For MIS Updation||Click Here|
|Contact Us||Click Here|
FAQs of the DDUGJY Scheme
Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY) was launched on November 20, 2014, with the objective of ensuring prudent energy supply to agricultural and non-farm consumers in rural India. This decision was taken at a cabinet meeting chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
DDUGJY stands for Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana.
दीनदयाल योजना बिजली कनेक्शन – The government initiated this scheme by replacing Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Vidyutikaran Yojana. Through this scheme, a continuous power supply will be provided throughout the rural areas of India. The government announced that under this scheme 18,452 villages would be electrified in 1,000 days.
A budget of Rs 43,033 crore has been set by the central government for DDUGJY.
There is no need to apply for DDUGJY for all those families coming from rural areas. Rural Electrification Company Ltd. will be provided with an electric utility through the nodal agency to prepare a list of all those rural areas.
Sukanya Samridhi Yojana 2023: सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना, PM Kanya Yojana Form Download
Central Government Schemes | Helpline Number(Toll-Free) Website and Email
Here we have provided all the information about the “Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.