Delhi Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 Details | Check PM-JAY Eligibility List & Application Form | Ayushman Bharat Yojana in Hindi
The government of India started the Ayushman Bharat Scheme a few years ago, which was a health insurance scheme. This scheme was implemented in many states of the country. But many states have not started this scheme. In this, the Delhi government also agreed to implement the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
As a result, the BJP accused the Chief Minister of Delhi of stopping the scheme and depriving the people of Delhi of its benefits. In light of this, the Kejriwal government finally decided to start this scheme.
Delhi Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2020 Information (PMJAY)
Kejriwal’s government finally decided to launch Ayushman Bharat– Pradhan Mantri Jan Aapat Yojana (AB-PMJAY) on March 23. The official announcement was made by Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia. Under this scheme, all poor families will receive health insurance of Rs. 5 lakh.
Main Points of Delhi Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2020
|Name of scheme||Ayushman Bharat Scheme|
|Date of approval||March 23, 2020|
|Declaration of approval||By Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia|
|Will be implemented||Fiscal year 2020-21|
|Beneficiary||Poor families of the state|
|Benefit||Health insurance up to 5 lakhs|
|Relevant departments||health Department|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Ayushman Bharat (PMJAY)
To benefit from this health insurance system, applicants must follow the following eligibility criteria.
- All eligible persons under Ayushman Bharat Yojana can also be eligible for this Delhi Government scheme.
- In this scheme, people included in the financial year(FY) 2011 Census will be given benefits under this scheme.
- Although no information has been provided on this matter yet, people arriving according to FY 2020 census may also be included in the chart.
- A person who benefits from the Ayushman Bharat scheme can be of any age limit, and there is no age limit for that.
- Under Prime Minister Jan Arogya Yojana, regardless of the number of family members, this scheme will be applicable to everyone.
- This scheme will be used for the poor (BPL) and their families.
- Also, those people without Aadhaar Card, will not be eligible for this program.
Required documents for Delhi CM Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- Certificate of residence
- BPL ration card
- Family ID card
- Other required documents
Delhi Mukhyamantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 application process
No procedural guidelines of any kind were submitted for registration in Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY) Delhi. For this, the beneficiary only needs to go to the hospital. There Ayushman Mitra will help you complete any formalities you have to obtain treatment under it.
With this, you can also go to the nearest General Facilities Center (CSC) and register your application/registration. As in the normal case. The Delhi government may have to establish a separate registration center for this. As will happen, we will update all the information on this portal.
Official Website: Click Here
Free Helpline Number: 14555 / 1800-111-565
Here we have provided all the information about the “Delhi Ayushman Bharat Yojana “. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.