DHC Delhi High Court has been invited to the online recruitment form for the position of junior judicial assistant / recruiting recruiter 2020.
Candidates interested in the following vacancies can read the full notification before applying online.
Delhi High Court (DHC) Group C Recruitment 2020
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin: 19/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 11/03/2020 up to 10 PM Only.
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 11/03/2020 up to 11 PM Only.
- Exam Date: Notified Shortly
- General / OBC /EWS: 600/-
- SC / ST / PH: 300/-
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Online Payment Mode. Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Any Other Online Fee Mode Only.
Total: 132 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|Junior Judicial Assistant Group C||132||18-27 as on 01/01/2020||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Computer Typing 35 WPM.|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer||36||21||33||26||16||132|
How to Fill Form
- Delhi High Court DHC, Group C Latest Recruitment 2020 for Junior Judicial Aide / Candidate Candidates can apply between 02/19/2020 to 11/03/2020
- The candidate read the notice before applying the recruitment model in Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020.
- Please check the college document – eligibility, proof of identity, address details, basic details.
- Please scan the document scanning associated with the employment form – photo, mark, identification, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you must check the inspection and the entire column carefully.
- If the candidate required to pay the application fee must be submitted. If you do not have the required application fee, your form is not completed.
- Take a copy of the final form submitted.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.