Marriage Certificate and Registration | Delhi Marriage Certificate In Hindi | जानिए कैसे बनवाये मैरज सार्टिफिकेट? | Delhi Online Marriage Registration | विवाह प्रमाण पत्र | Vivah Praman Patra Online Panjiyan
Delhi marriage registration online – Marriage registration is very important for the newly wedded couple. Even now to register applicants for marriage, you need to submit forms at the marriage registry office.
Now the Delhi government has started online registration procedures to register Delhi marriage. Here on this page we will provide all information related to online registration procedures such as how to register, required documents, and any other information, and scroll down on the page to read the details.
Marriage Certificate and Registration
A marriage certificate is a legal document provided by law for two married people. According to an order issued by the Supreme Court to care for a woman’s marriage, registration of marriage is compulsory. To make the procedure easy and hassle-free for the newly integrated matrimonial government, online registration procedures have begun.
Applicants can apply for the Delhi Marriage Registration online under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, the Private Marriage Act, 1954, the Indian Christian Marriage Act, and the Parisian Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936.
Key Points of Delhi Marriage Registration
|Article about||Delhi Marriage Registration – मैरज सार्टिफिकेट|
|Name of the department||Department of Revenue, Delhi|
|Category||State government scheme|
|Official website to apply||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria – Delhi मैरज सार्टिफिकेट
- The groom must be 21 or over.
- The bride must be 18 years or over.
- Two witnesses are required in the event of marriage under the Special Marriage Law.
Documents Required to Register a Delhi Marriage
The documents required from the bride and groom to apply for a marriage certificate:
- Photo ID
- Date of birth confirmation
- Proof of address before and after marriage
- Proof of identity
- Permanent proof of address
- Applicants must pay Rs. 100 / – as application fee for registration under the Hindu Marriage Act and Rs. 150 to register under the Special Marriage Act.
How to Apply for registration of Delhi marriage
- To register to obtain a marriage registration certificate, you must go to the official website of the online portal.
- From the home of the website, you should go to the registration in the electronic zone section.
For New User
- If you are not registered in the Delhi e-Zone, you will need to click on the “New User” option.
- Now enter the option “Aadhar Card” or “Voter ID Card” and other.
- Enter your card number and captcha on the screen.
- Check the box after reading the message.
- You now need to enter the remaining information as required on the registration form to complete the registration process.
- You will get a user ID with a password on your registered mobile phone number and email ID.
- Now you need to go to the “Registered User Login” option.
- Enter the user-ID with the password and the captcha appears on the screen.
- Click on the “Sign in” option and the dashboard will appear on the screen.
- You need to click on the “Apply for services” option.
- Go to the revenue section and search for “marriage registration“.
- Click the “Apply” option in the column in front of “Marriage Registration”.
- Now enter the details in the form like date of marriage, location, personal details of the bride and groom, etc.
- Now enter the witness details (in the case of a private marriage).
- Upload the necessary documents as described above.
- Finally, submit the application form by clicking on the submit option.
- Remember to take a printout for an additional procedure.
For any inquiries, you can call the contact number on request:
- 011-23935730, 011-23935731, 011-23935732, 011-23935733, and 011-23935734 between 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM on all working days except Sunday or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here we have provided all the information about the “Delhi marriage registration online“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.