Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2020-21 – The Delhi Government has invited application forms for the Widow Pensions Scheme. Under the pensions scheme, the financial assistance of 2,500 rupees per month is provided to needy women and widows. This amount is added to the beneficiary’s account every month as a pension.
The Ministry of Women and Child Development in New Delhi grants widows pension to all needy women. To apply online under this scheme, eligible women will have to visit the Delhi e-district official website edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
Widow Pension Delhi Status Check | Widow Pension Delhi Online Registration | दिल्ली विधवा पेंशन योजना 2020 आवेदन फॉर्म PDF | sspy-up.gov.in vidhwa pension | vidhwa pension Delhi helpline number | Widow Pension List Delhi | Widow Pension Application Form Download
Details of Pension Delhi Vidhwa Yojana
The widow’s pension scheme is financial assistance provided to needy women. Under this scheme, 2,500 rupees as a monthly pension is granted to eligible women. In order for the widow not to depend on anyone for a living, the pension amount starts to appear one month after the qualifying woman is verified.
This amount is sent to the beneficiary’s bank account one at a time every quarter by RBI or PFMS. The Delhi government continues to increase the amount of this scheme from time to time to provide financial security for needy women.
Highlights of Pension Delhi Vidhwa Yojana 2020-21
|Name of scheme||Widow Pension Scheme|
|State||Delhi State government|
|Beneficiary||Widow and destitute woman|
|Type of Profit||Providing Financial Assistance through Pension Scheme|
|Helpline Number||1076 / 011-23935730|
Note – Delhi Vidhwa Yojana Pension benefit will only be granted to women who are not receiving the benefits of any other pension scheme.
Eligibility for Delhi Vidhwa Pension Scheme
- These women will benefit from this scheme. A woman who was born in Delhi or has lived in Delhi for at least 5 years.
- For this, the beneficiary will have to present an original residence certificate or a marriage certificate as proof.
- Under the Widow’s Pensions Scheme, not only will widows receive benefits, but women whose husband has left them will also receive the benefit. They will also receive the same pension amount.
- The benefit of this scheme will be awarded to women over the age of 18 and under the age of 59.
- The widow’s pension scheme launched by the Delhi government will benefit women from the same family, whose total annual income is less than Rs 1 lakh.
- Under this Scheme, eligible women will receive a pension of Rs 2,500 directly into the bank account.
- So it is imperative for a woman to have a bank account. Besides, the bank account must also be linked to the Aadhaar Women’s Card.
Documents required for Delhi Vidhwa Yojana Pensions
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- And Others
Delhi Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020 Application Form
- First, visit the official website of the Delhi portal.
- After that, the page window opens to your screen.
- After clicking on the link shown above, you will arrive at the Delhi portal.
- Here you have to click on the option “New User” within the Civil Service.
- After that, you must log in to the portal by filling in the registration form.
- If you are already a registered user of the portal, you can log in directly by entering your username and password.
- After logging into the Delhi e-portal for e-zone, you must fill in the specified form of the online widow’s pension scheme.
- After that, upload the required documents online and then submit the form.
Please, download the Delhi Widow Pension application form in PDF format – Click Here
Check Application Status of Delhi Widow Pension Scheme
- To check the status of the Delhi Vidhwa Pension Yojana application, you have to visit the official website.
- Then click on “Track Your Order” located under the Services section.
- Provide here the following details: select the department, apply for the name of the scheme, enter the application number, the Captcha code for the name of the applicant, etc.
- Finally, “Search” to check the status of your online order press the button.
- Or also, track the order by SMS (send EDISTDL to 77382-99899).
Pension Delhi Vidhwa Yojana Helpline
For any other kind of information under this scheme, go to the official website of the Delhi government.
- Delhi e-District Portal Website: – Click Here
- Entry Form for Register Grievance: – Click Here
- Helpline Number: – (011) 2393-5730 / 2393-5731
- Official Email ID: – email@example.com
Here we have provided all the information about the “Delhi Widow Pension Form“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.