Viklang Pension Yojana Bihar 2020 List & Application Form | Disabled Pension Scheme Bihar 2020 | Disabled Pension Scheme Bihar Apply Online | Disable Pension Scheme Status | See Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme List
The government of Bihar has started a list of the pension Scheme for the handicapped for the poor living in the state. Through this, all types of disabled persons who live in the state will be granted a pension on behalf of the government every month. Anyone from each category and category can benefit from it.
Disabled pension scheme launched by the state government. Everyone living in the state aged 18 or over will receive benefits. This scheme launched by the government of Bihar is very commendable and people with disabilities will get more help through this scheme.
- 1 Disabled Pension Scheme Bihar List 2020
Disabled Pension Scheme Bihar List 2020
The Bihar state government launched a disability pension scheme for the state. The process of implementing this scheme will be fully online. In order to take advantage of the benefits of this program, the government has established some guidelines that will be very mandatory for the beneficiary, of which 40% will be disabled, and only then will he be entitled to the scheme.
Overview of Disability Pension Scheme Bihar 2020
|Name of scheme||Disability Pension Scheme Bihar 2020|
|Related department||Bihar Government Social Welfare Department|
|Declaration||Done by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar in 2019|
|Amount received||500 rupees per month|
|Main beneficiary||Persons with more than 40% disability|
Benefits of Viklang Pension Yojana Bihar
Below are the benefits of the Bihar Disabled Pension Scheme.
- With the emergence of the special needs pension Scheme in Bihar, the disabled will no longer be a burden for anyone.
- Through this program, every disabled person will now receive a monthly financial aid of Rs 500.
- People with disabilities will now be able to travel on a free bus and train.
- Their standard of living will improve.
- Under Divyang Pension Yojna, the Bihar state government will provide job opportunities for persons with disabilities.
- Students with disabilities will also receive a scholarship from the Bihar state government.
- Under this scheme, persons with disabilities will be able to obtain loans from any bank.
Eligibility for Viklang Pension Yojana Bihar
To benefit from the Bihar Pension for the Disabled, the following eligibility is mandatory.
- The handicap of a person with a disability must be 40% or more.
- Divyang people must be Bihar citizens.
- The disability of the beneficiary must be certified by any hospital nationwide.
- The applicant must not be in any government job.
- Persons with disabilities should not be registered under any other pension Scheme.
- There is no upper limit to the annual income specified for a pension.
Required Documents for Disabled Pension Scheme
The following documents are required to apply for the Bihar Pension for the Disabled.
- Disability certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- A passport-sized photo
- Bihar Home Certificate
- Bank account book
Online application form Disabled Pension Scheme
To apply under the special needs pension scheme, a qualified applicant must:
- Visit his official website.
- After clicking on the link above, you will reach the Disability Pension Portal in Bihar.
- After that, you should download the application form after carefully reading the Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria.
- After downloading the special needs pension Scheme application form, fill it out correctly.
- After filling out the form, you will have to submit it to the relevant office.
- Send a copy of the required document with the pension application form.
- After verification, you will start to get a disabled pension every month by the Bihar state government.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Disabled Pension Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.