e Dharti GeoPortal Sampatti Card 2023 | ई धरती जियो पोर्टल प्रॉपर्टी कार्ड | e Dharti Geoportal Apply Property Card | Property Card e Dharti Portal Registration 2023 | Property Card e Dharti Apply Online | Print Property Card Online | Download Property Card Online | Check Property Card Status
Guide to View or Download Property Card Online/प्रॉपर्टी कार्ड ऑनलाइन देखने या डाउनलोड on e Dharti Geo Portal/ई धरती जियो पोर्टल, Check Property Card Status, and all other information you will find in this article. To be given in the Union Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri recently launched the e-Earth Geoportal. Through this portal, an online rental property map can be viewed along with the property certificate of the Land and Development Office.
Legacy diagrams will be integrated into start-up management information systems such as maps, rental schemes, and geographic information systems (GIS) enabled. According to the e-Earth portal, residential, industrial, and institutional real estate maps can be displayed. In addition, the lessee can apply for a certificate or ownership certificate under this portal.
Post of Contents
E Dharti Geo Portal Property Card Details
We know that the property card was filed under the ownership/Swamitva Yojana scheme launched by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. After the scheme was launched, the central government conducted a survey using drones to locate the villagers. After their assets are identified, the assets are assigned digitally by the government, and asset cards are issued.
According to e Dharti GeoPortal, the government provides identity cards called property cards or property cards to rural residents. Apart from this, villagers can avail themselves of loans from banks with this property card, and they will also be eligible for other financial benefits under the scheme. Interested applicants can apply online for a real estate card through the official website and SMS alerts sent by the government.
Here we bring you details for the e-Earth GeoPortal portal. Read all points carefully.
- The E Dharti Geoportal is an online portal that will preserve images of legacy lands, including maps and rental plans in MIS (Management Information System).
- Through this portal, an online rental property map can be viewed along with the property certificate of the Land and Development Office.
- Property mapping services can be viewed on the L & DO portal, after which applicants are redirected to the E Earth portal.
- With the help of the property card, citizens can view a map of their properties on the online portal.
Highlights of e Dharti GeoPortal
|Name of Post||e Dharti Geo Portal|
|Launched By||Hardeep Singh Puri|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Objective||Providing property card online|
|Category||Central Govt. Schemes|
Information Provided on the e-Earth Live Portal
Information on the e-Dharti GeoPortal for citizens related to the property card -: Here are some important information, which you can see on your property card -:
- Type of land
- Asset status
- Property Type
- Property subtype
- Type of lease deed
- Plot area
- Allotment date
- Deed execution date
- Current leaseholder/allottee
- Whether any court case is pending
- Under e-Earth, online mutations associated with all three modules – transformation, substitution, and properties – have been made.
- The payment system at the Land and Development Office, L&DO, has also been completely digitalized.
- This allows the public to submit their applications online by visiting the L & DO website. He does not meet the requirement to visit the office to present them and follow up on their requests.
- E-Earth Geoportal enables the property lessee to view the original details of the property with a map showing its location.
- A lessee property card can also be issued from this office if requested.
- E-Dharti Geoportal will also benefit from informing the government of the actual status of its vacant properties, even if there has been an encroachment on the property.
The government is digitizing and integrating the other three units – the sale permit, the mortgage permit, and the gift permit. Once done with this digitization and integration, you will go a long way in simplifying the work of ownership matters by making it more audience-friendly, efficient, accountable, and transparent.
How to Download, View, Print Property Card Online vai e-Dharti GeoPortal
For those who want to print or download the property card online, you should follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the e-Earth portal.
- After that, the main page of the website will open in front of you.
- The map will be displayed on the main page of the site.
- Next, you need to enter the address you want to search for on the map.
- After entering the address, you have to click on the Enter button.
- Now you have to zoom in on the exact location to see the property.
- Then, when selecting the property, you will be presented with the following options: View Property Card, Fake News, View Geotagged Photos, etc.
- From the above options, you have to click on the “View Property Card” option.
- After that, the ownership card will be opened in front of you, which includes property details such as land type, land condition, ownership details, etc.
- Now you have to click “Click here to print” to download and print the file.
How to Apply Online for a Property Card
Property Card Submitted Online via e-Dharti GeoPortal: You can check the status of your property card application by following a few easy steps. For this, follow the steps given below:
- After the official launch of the property card Scheme, the beneficiary will receive an SMS alert on the mobile phone number associated with Aadhaar.
- Now to get the real estate card, you have to apply online according to the following steps.
- After receiving the SMS from PMO, you will get a link in your inbox.
- Next, you have to click on the received link in the inbox. After that, the registration page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to start registering for the card by entering basic details such as Aadhaar and other information. After that, a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you must verify the required information details and click on the Submit button.
- Once this registration form is submitted, the system will issue a property card.
Land and Development Office
- Address: Ministry of Urban Development Gate #4, ‘A’ Wing, 6th floor, Moulana Azad Road, Nirman Bhawan New Delhi – 110 011
- Phone: 23062871
- Email: ldo[at]nic[dot]in
Frequently Asked Questions About the E-earth Portal
Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri has launched the official portal of e-Dharti.
With the help of a certificate of ownership, the lessee can see the location of his property on the map.
The lessee can view their property locations on the map with the help of the property card.
Yes, candidates can view, print, and download property cards online on the e-Earth Geoportal.
Here we have provided all the information about the “e Dharti GeoPortal“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.