e District Uttar Pradesh Parivar Register Nakal Portal 2023 | check parivar register nakal up | कुटुम्ब रजिस्टर नकल ऑनलाइन | परिवार रजिस्टर की नकल फार्म download | कुटुम्ब परिवार खोजे – eDistrict uttar pradesh | eSathi Mobile App/e-Sathi Web Portal
Dear readers, the Uttar Pradesh Family Register Online / उत्तर प्रदेश परिवार रजिस्टर नकल ऑनलाइन has been set up by the state government. Interested beneficiaries from the state who wish to register their families can then register online by visiting the official website of this partner Uttar Pradesh. The people of the state will not have to roam the municipality of the Panchayat Tehsil district. The Chief Minister of the state, Yogi Aditya Nath Ji has taken a good step to connect people to Digital India.
We are going to tell you all the information related to the scheme like How to apply for up parivar register nakal, Online apply, download pdf, benefits, eligibility for the scheme, documents required, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you have to read the article given by us.
Post of Contents
What is Uttar Pradesh Parivar Register Nakal? – उत्तर प्रदेश परिवार रजिस्टर नकल क्या है ?
A family registry is a unit registered for all family members. Where the details of all family members are recorded. This takes place in the office of the Panchayat Secretary. It contains details of the families and members of all the gram panchayats that lie under that block. The government needs a copy of the family registers for various facilities. To obtain his copy, the Secretary of the Cluster has to apply, in addition, we can also publish it online.
The eSathi program has made it possible for citizens to benefit from all the important services of eDistrict through their smartphones including checking current status and online verification of certificates issued using QR codes printed on certificates or using application numbers and certificate IDs. eSathi is available in both online and mobile application modes, so citizens can use either mode.
Highlights of UP Parivar Register Nakal 2023
|Article Name||family register copy|
|State Name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Portal Name||e-Sathi Portal|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Official Website||esathi.up.gov.in | edistrict.up.gov.in/edistrictup|
What is the Purpose of the e-Sathi Portal?
To provide an online facility for the citizens of Uttar Pradesh to make copies of the family registry. UP candidates who have not yet applied can see a copy of their family registry at home. Candidates will no longer need to go to any government office to get the family registers copying form. This can save time and money. People also use the family record copy as a document, apart from this it is a necessity in many businesses.
Benefits of UP Parivar Register Nakal – कुटुम्ब रजिस्टर नकल
- The state’s UP Family Registry can get any government papers made through photocopies.
- On the basis of this, the income of each member of the family is determined.
- You can now get a copy of the UP Family Register from your home-based online.
- Now the citizens of the state will not have to take rounds of Panchayat, Tehsil, District, or Municipal Corporation to present their official papers.
- This online property will also save time for Uttar Pradesh residents.
- With the implementation of the Uttar Pradesh Parivar Register Nakal, black marketing will be discontinued.
- This scheme can be availed by all the people in the country.
- With this family registry copy, state folks can use it to get their pension.
Required Documents of UP Parivar Nakal
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Certificate of residence
- Mobile Phone Number
- Passport size photo
Facilities Available on the Portal
Information about the facilities that will be available to state candidates on the e-Sathi portal is given below in the article. Candidates through the portal:
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Handicap certificate
- Birth certificate
- Death certificate
- Status Certificate
- Copy of Khatami
- Apply for a new ration card
- Application for employment registration
- Old-age pension
- Permission to use loudspeaker/public address system/voice amplifier
- Panchayati Raj Department
- Medical Health and Family Welfare Department
- Social Welfare Department
- Women Welfare and Child Development Department
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Agriculture Department
How to Login to the eSathi Portal?
ई-साथी पोर्टल पर लॉगिन कैसे करें ?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of E Sathi Uttar Pradesh.
- Now the home page will open in front of you, and the home page will open.
- On the main page, you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Next, you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to log into the portal.
How to Apply Online Uttar Pradesh Parivar Register Nakal?
उत्तर प्रदेश परिवार रजिस्टर नकल ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें?
Interested state recipients who wish to apply for family registration online, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, the applicant must go to the official website – https://esathi.up.gov.in/citizenservices/login/login.aspx.
- After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this main page, you will see the option “Register a new user”.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you.
- You will have to fill in all the information required in this registration form such as login ID, applicant name, date of birth, residential address, district, mobile number, captcha code, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the “Save” button.
- After that, you must log in. To log in you have to go to the home page.
- On this homepage, you will have to fill in your name, password/OTP, secure code, etc. on the login form.
- Next, you have to click on the submit button. This way, you will be logged in.
How do I Get a Fee Payment Receipt?
मैं शुल्क भुगतान रसीद कैसे प्राप्त करूं?
- To get the fee payment receipt, you first need to go to the official website.
- After navigating to the website, the home page will open on your screen.
- Once you open the homepage, you have to fill in the login form.
- After filling out the login form, you have to click on submit option.
- Now a new page will open on your screen. On the new page, you have to click on the Copy of Receipt option.
- After clicking on this option, you have to enter the application form number and after entering the number, click on the save option.
- Now the fee payment receipt will be received on your screen.
- This way, you can get a fee payment receipt.
eSathi-UP Mobile App Download
eSathi-UP मोबाइल ऐप डाउनलोड – A citizen can download the eSathi Mobile App on his smartphone and apply for all available eDistrict services. Citizens get pdf copies of applicable certificates/letters of approval directly into their registered accounts. Integrated with PAYGOV to pay the service fee
- First of all, you should go to the application download link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eSathi.administrator.xmlparsing&hl=en.
- Now the Google Play Store page will open. You should find the install link and click on it.
- Now you have to fill out the online process by registering in this application.
- After completing the online application process, you will continue to receive information regarding any updates.
Contact Us – संपर्क करें
CeG Help Desk
- Office Address – CeG, 1st Floor UPTRON Building, Near Gomti Barrage, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226 010
- Phone Number – 0522-2304706
- Email – [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
eSathi Mobile App / e-Province eSathi web portal is designed to deliver government services through provinces as well as a departmental portal. eDistrict Project services are delivered directly to a registered citizen’s account.
For a copy of the UP Parivar Register, candidates are to visit the official website of e-Sathi portal at 18.104.22.168/citizenservices *esathi.up.gov.in*. We have provided you with the link to this website with the above information in this article.
You must fill in all the required information on this registration form such as login ID, applicant name, date of birth, residential address, district, mobile number, captcha code, etc. After filling in all the information, you have to click on the “Save” button. After that, you have to log in. To log in you have to go to the main page.
For copying family records, documents like ration cards, aadhar cards, passport-size photos, aadhar cards for all family members, mobile numbers, residency certificates, pan cards, etc. are required.
This can be seen from the “Application Status” link on the edistrict service’s homepage https://edistrict.up.gov.in.
To reset your password, please visit the URL: http://22.214.171.124/mcitizen/Login/Login.aspx (esathi.up.gov.in) and click on the password reset link on the login page. After clicking on the password reset link, follow the instructions provided online in the process.
Click on the “Contact Us” link on the home page and send your queries/error screenshots to [email protected]. While sending the email, always mention the problem/error description, name, address, phone number, and eSathi Mobile App/eSathi Web Portal registration.
Here we have provided all the information about the “UP Parivar Register Nakal Online Apply“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.