Kalyan is a portal launched by the Jharkhand government to apply for scholarships(Jharkhand Kalyan Scholarship). Under this scheme, you can apply for a scholarship such as pre-mathematics, post-doctoral and post-doctoral scholarships.
The procedures for applying for the scholarship, eligibility criteria, required documents, and other required details. Check out more advertising content for more updates.
Jharkhand Kalyan Scholarship 2021
The government has implemented several social welfare programs for the Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Cast, Minorities, and Back Cast. Once again, a stranded tribe, stranded caste, minorities, and the care of the underdeveloped caste, were awarded the Jharkhand government by the Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship.
Under this scheme, beneficiaries will receive cash benefits for further studies. Applicants may search for an online application for the benefits of the scheme through the Kalyan online portal. This is a platform to implement the various government grant plans that the department addresses.
Eligibility Criteria for E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
- Applicants must belong to the SC / ST / BC category
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Jharkhand
- The applicant’s family income must not exceed 2.5 lakh for SC / ST and 1.5 lakh for the BC category.
Who is not eligible?
- Applicants belonging to the SC / ST category but the family income is more than 2.5 lakh
- Applicants belonging to the BC category but the family income is more than 1.5 lakh
- Students belong to a caste other than SC / ST / BC
Documents Required for E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
The following are the documents required to apply while filling out the application form:
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photo
- Resident proof
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook
- Bonafide certificate
E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship Application Process
One wants to follow the procedure outlined below to apply for the scholarship plan under the Kalyan Jharkhand framework.
- Open the official website of the Scheduled Tribe Section, Scheduled Circles, Minorities, and Backward Luxury
- From the website’s main page, click on the ‘Student Registration‘ option
- Enter all the details as required on the on-screen application form such as name, father’s name, date of birth, email ID, etc.
- Now click the “Create Account” option after entering the captcha icon shown on the screen
- From the main page of the site, click on the “Scholarship Registration” link in the menu bar
- Then you need to search for “student log-in for pre-mathematics scholarship registrations” or “student log-in to obtain post-enrollment scholarship registrations”
- Click on the “Register” option presented in front of the search lines above
- First, select Sign in with “Student / Login Name“, “Email” or “Mobile“
- Enter the details required to log in to your account
Read More: All Government Schemes Lists – Check Here
- Enter the captcha code and click the “Sign in” option.
- You now need to fill in the rest details on the order form
- Upload the necessary documents in JPG format
- Review the application form carefully and make changes if necessary
- Submit the application form by clicking the submit option
- Remember you are not able to make any changes after clicking “Submit“, so be careful while reviewing the app
- A copy of the app must finally be taken to use again
If you have any technical inquiries, you can contact Helpdesk No: 040-23120591, 040-23120592, 040-23120593 from 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Saturday business days or email at email@example.com.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Jharkhand Kalyan Scholarship“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.