Odisha e-Manadeya Portal Registration and Login 2021 | ଓଡିଶା ଇ-ମନାଦେୟା ପୋର୍ଟାଲ ପଞ୍ଜୀକରଣ ଏବଂ ଲଗଇନ୍ | ओडिशा e-Manadeya पोर्टल पंजीकरण और लॉगिन | Mobile Based Honorarium System | Odisha e-Manadeya Portal in Hindi / English
Dear readers, Odisha government has launched a new online portal to register/log in on e-manadeya.odisha.gov.in e-Manadeya portal / ଓଡିଶା ଇ-ମନାଦେୟା ପୋର୍ଟାଲ ପଞ୍ଜୀକରଣ ଏବଂ ଲଗଇନ୍ | ओडिशा e-Manadeya पोर्टल पंजीकरण और लॉगिन. CM Naveen Patnaik launched the e Manadeya portal under the 5T initiatives of the Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD) and Mission Shakti (MS). In this article, we will tell you the full details of the mobile-based rewards system for Anganwadi workers/helpers/assistants.
E-manadeya.odisha.gov.in ରେ ଓଡିଶା ଇ-ମନାଡେୟା ପୋର୍ଟାଲ୍ ରେଜିଷ୍ଟ୍ରେସନ୍ ଏବଂ ଲଗଇନ୍, ଅଙ୍ଗନୱାଡି କର୍ମୀ / ସହାୟକକାରୀଙ୍କ ପାଇଁ ମୋବାଇଲ୍ ଆଧାରିତ ସମ୍ମାନଜନକ ବ୍ୟବସ୍ଥା, AWW ଏବଂ ହେଲପରଙ୍କ ଭୂମିକା ଏବଂ ଦାୟିତ୍ check ଯାଞ୍ଚ କରନ୍ତୁ |
Role and Responsibilities of Anganwadi Workers in Odisha
The role and responsibilities of AWWs and Helpers/Auxiliaries set out in the ICDS scheme are as follows:
- To get community support and participate in running the program.
- To weigh each child every month, record the weight graphically on the growth card, use the referral card to refer mothers/children cases to sub-centers / primary health care, etc., and keep children’s cards for children under 6 years old and issue these cards before visiting medical staff and semi Medical.
- Run a quick survey of all families.
- Organizing informal preschool activities in Anganwadi for children in the age group 3-6 years.
- To organize supplementary nutrition feeding for children (0-6 years) and for pregnant and lactating women by planning the menu based on locally available foods and local recipes.
- To provide health and nutrition education and advice on breastfeeding/infant and young mother feeding practices.
- To carry out parenting education home visits to enable mothers to plan an active role in the child’s growth and development with a special focus on the newborn.
- To assist primary care personnel in implementing the health component of the program ie. Immunization, health check-up, prenatal and postnatal check-up, etc.
- To help ANM manage IFA and vitamin A by keeping stocks of the two drugs in the center.
- To share the information gathered under the ICDS scheme with ANM.
- To inform the supervisors / CDPO of any development in the village that requires their attention and intervention, especially with regard to making coordination arrangements with the various departments.
- To maintain contact with other institutions (Mahila Mandals) and involve female workers in schools and girls from primary/middle schools in the village that are related to their jobs.
- To guide Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHA) engaged in the National Rural Health Mission.
- To help implement Kishori Shakti Yojana (KSY) and motivate and educate adolescent girls, their parents, and society in general by organizing social awareness programs/campaigns, etc.
- To support the organization of polio vaccination campaigns (PPI).
- To inform ANM of emergency situations like diahorrea, cholera, etc.
- To assist in implementing the Nutrition Program for Adolescent Girls (NPAG).
- To identify the disability among children during her home visits and refer the case immediately to the nearest health care center or the rehabilitation center for the disabled in the area.
How to Login to the Odisha e-Manadeya Portal
Odisha government has launched e-Manadeya Portal launched to enable the paperless transfer of fees to 1,34,758 Anganwadi workers, helpers, and assistants. Here is the complete procedure for logging into Odisha e-Manadeya Portal: –
- First, visit the official website of e-Manadeya Portal at https://e-manadeya.odisha.gov.in/.
- On the home page, the paging portal login window will open on your screen.
- On the login window for the Mobile Based Honorarium System.
- All registered Anganwadi employees and assistants can enter a mobile phone number, password, and captcha.
- Then, click the “Sign in/“Login”” button.
- This way, you can log in to log into the Odisha e-Manadeya portal.
Register in Odisha e-Manadeya portal online
Now we describe the process from the beginning to register the registration in the Online Odisha e-Manadeya portal: –
- Visit the same official website at e-manadeya.odisha.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the “Registration” tab under the login section to open the registration form in the e-Manadeya Odisha portal or directly click on https://e-manadeya.odisha.gov.in/user_login/user_registraion.
- Here applicants can enter their name, phone number, level, email id, date of birth, designation, captcha.
- Then click the “Submit” button to complete the registration process on Odisha e-Manadeya Portal.
For more details, visit the official website at https://e-manadeya.odisha.gov.in/.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Odisha e-Manadeya Portal Registration and Login“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.