E-Purchasing System Online Registration UP | Uttar Pradesh e-Procurement System | Online registration of e-Purchasing system UP | UP Wheat Purchase Registration | Uttar Pradesh e-purchasing system online registration
The Yogi government has launched an online purchase system for their state farmers. Under this Scheme, farmers can register wheat or another rabies crop by registering online and selling their crops on the grain market at the price of government support.
The farms are ready for sale and the government is ready to buy. But as to how to buy and pay for the crop, the government launched the “UP e-Purchasing System Registration” portal.
Uttar Pradesh e-Purchasing System Registration
The government started the online application process for farmers to buy rabi crops. In the process, the land details of the farmer, personal information, the farmer’s address, the farmer’s bank account information, and the farmer’s land information were searched for.
As for the e-purchasing system, the government maintained an official website, where the farmer had to register. When a farmer records his crop, the farmer will be given a specific date, on which day the farmer is forced to take his crop to the market. In addition, the farmer’s crop will be paid within 72 hours.
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh e-purchasing system|
|Launched||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Online registration date||15 April 2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Documents Required for Online Registration of the e-procurement system UP
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Details of farm leave[such as a village, the town of Tassel, etc.]
- Bank account details
- Farmer’s land details
How to Apply Online for UP e-purchasing System
Farmers can register online to sell wheat through the online purchasing system portal of the Food and Logistics Division of Uttar Pradesh
- The official portal of the e-purchasing system of the Food and Logistics Division for farmers.
- After that, a link will be displayed on their screen after “Register farmers to buy wheat“.
- Then a page will open on their screen where they will be given “important information to register farmers”.
- After that, a 6-step link will be shown in front of them to apply.
- These 6 steps will be coordination of registration, registration form, draft registration, amendment of registration, registration lock, final registration printing, etc.
- They must fill out the form by following the instructions provided by clicking on all the steps one by one.
- After all these things are done, they will be investigated.
- Then when everything is correct, the application process will be completed.
Note: – It is necessary to follow all these 6 steps, if not followed, then the farmers’ request will not be accepted.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Online Registration of e-Purchasing system UP“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.