e Sanjeevani OPD Portal Patient Registration Process 2022 | ई-संजीवनी ओपीडी पोर्टल पंजीकरण | esanjeevaniopd.in Portal | National Tele-Consultation Service 2021 22 | e Sanjeevani OPD Token Registration | e Sanjeevani Portal Patient Login | e Sanjeevani OPD in Hindi
e-Sanjeevani OPD Portal Patient Registration: As you know, due to the lockdown, the general public faced many difficulties in getting health care, due to the Corona movement, people hesitate to go to the hospital and in practice, it is not appropriate to mobilize hospitals.
Telemedicine services in many states of India were initiated by the Ministry of Public Health and Family Welfare in the past to provide medical advice and consultations to home-quarantine individuals through telemedicine means. In the same arrangement, for treatment of other ailments, health services at home, medical advice, and treatment, the doctor is available on the e-Sanjivani portal.
E-Sanjeevani OPD Portal Details
eSanjeevani OPD – The stay-at-home OPD clinic was developed by the Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) in Mohali. The salient feature of the citizen-friendly online national communication service (eSanjeevaniOPD) is the configurable online OPD service (number of daily breaks, number of doctors and OPD / specialty clinics, waiting times, deadlines for counseling, etc.).
E Sanjeevani is a system ranging from doctor to telemedicine that has been launched nationwide in 155,000 health and wellness centers under the Ayushman Bharat scheme of the Government of India.
E-Sanjeevani OPD Doctor Waiting and Consultation – ई-संजीवनी ओपीडी डॉक्टर प्रतीक्षा और परामर्श
Below is the consultation process with a lifesaving outpatient waiting room and a doctor –
E Sanjeevani OPD doctor waiting
- E-Sanjeevani OPD assigns a doctor to the patient.
- It is activated once the doctor assigns the patient a “CALL Now” button.
- Users must click the “Contact Now” button within 2 minutes.
- The doctor appears in the video by clicking “Contact Now” within few(10) seconds.
E Sanjeevani OPD Doctor Consultation
- The patient advises the doctor.
- During the consultation, the doctor can access the patient’s health record (if uploaded).
- During the consultation, the doctor prepares an electronic prescription (electronic prescription/patient form).
- At the end of the consultation, the doctor sends an electronic prescription (patient form) and stops the call.
- The patient form (electronic prescription) appears at the end of the patient.
- The patient logs out after saving / printing the electronic prescription received.
Main features of the Sanjeevani Electronic OPD Portal – संजीवनी इलेक्ट्रॉनिक ओपीडी पोर्टल की मुख्य विशेषताएं
- Patient registration
- Token generation
- Queue management
- An audio and video consultation with a doctor
- Electronic prescription
- SMS / Email notifications
- It is served by state doctors
- Free service
- Fully configurable (daily slots, number of doctors/clinics, waiting room slots, consultation deadlines, etc.).
e Sanjeevani OPD Online Registration Portal – ई संजीवनी ओपीडी ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण पोर्टल
- First of all, visit the official website https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Home.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the “Patient Registration” tab.
- When clicking on the link, a new window will open asking for a mobile phone number to register the patient on the E Sanjeevani OPD portal.
- Now you have to enter your mobile phone number and click on the “Send OTP” button.
- After that, you will get an OTP on your phone number, which you have to verify by filling in the available space to open the patient registration form at the e-Sanjeevani OPD clinic.
- Applicants can fill in all details correctly to fill in the patient registration form, request a code for consultation, and upload the health record (if any).
- Applicants will then receive a patient ID and token via SMS.
- The applicant will have to wait for the SMS message and then go to the “patient login” tab on the home page of the e Sanjeevani OPD portal and log in.
- Then “e Sanjeevani OPD Patient Login” will be opened on a computer or mobile screen where applicants can log in with Patient ID.
- When entering the Mobile Number or Patient ID with the token number, click the “Sign in” button to successfully log in as a patient.
How to Download the App for e sanjeevani OPD? – ई संजीवनी ओपीडी के लिए ऐप कैसे डाउनलोड करें?
- First of all, you should go to the app download link.
- Now the Play Store page will open. You must find the install link and click on it.
- Now you have to fill out the process online by registering for this application.
- After completing the online application process, you will continue to receive information regarding any updates.
Timing of eSanjeevani OPD Registration Portal and Online Check of the Patient Profile
- All applicants now check patient profiles to download prescriptions and add/edit family member details.
- The direct link to check Sanjeevani OPD patient profile is https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Services.
- Even time can be checked using the link https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Timings on the e-Sanjeevani OPD portal on a country basis.
Here we have provided all the information about the “e-Sanjeevani OPD Portal“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.