AP YSR EBC Women Nestham Scheme 2023 | AP वाईएसआर ईबीसी महिला नेस्टहम योजना | ap ysr ebc nestham scheme 2023 | ap ysr ebc nestham scheme form | ap ysr ebc nestham scheme details | Nestham Schemes List | EBC Nestham Scheme in Hindi / English
Dear readers, if you are an upper caste woman from an economically disadvantaged background in Andhra Pradesh, you will have to complete the YSR EBC Nestham Scheme / AP वाईएसआर ईबीसी महिला नेस्टहम योजना application form. By doing this, you will be able to register for the various types of incentives and benefits provided by the respective authorities. In this article, we will teach you how to apply for the EBC Nestham Scheme application form. In this article, we will also provide you with eligibility criteria, required documents, how to check online payment status, a list of beneficiaries, and the latest updates regarding the YSR scheme.
AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2023 Online Payment Status, Beneficiary List, Economically Vulnerable upper-class women for Rs. 45,000 in 3 years, apply and fill out the EBC Nestham application/registration form.
Post of Contents
EBC Nestham Scheme Details
The ‘YSR EBC Nestham‘ scheme is a social empowerment scheme by the Backward Classes Welfare Department, Govt. Andhra Pradesh. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to women belonging to economically backward groups in the age group of 45 to 60 years in the amount of Rs. 45,000/- in three phases (INR 15,000/- per annum for a period of three years).
This will lead to access to enhanced livelihood opportunities, income generation, and wealth creation at the household level, on a sustainable basis leading to better living standards. The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Highlights
|Name of Scheme||YSR EBC Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefits||provide Rs. 15,000 per annum for women of the economically weak upper class|
|Duration||Rs. 15,000 An amount of will be made available for 3 years|
|Total Assistance Amount||Rs. 45,000 per EBC women|
|Budgetary Allocation||Rs. 670 crore|
|Cabinet Approval Date (Announcement)||23 February 2021|
Salient Features Of The Nestham AP YSR EBC Scheme
The following benefits will be provided by the YSR EBC Nestham Scheme: –
- From the financial year 2021-22, financial assistance of 15,000 rupees per year will be provided to economically vulnerable upper-caste women.
- Only women ages 45-60 can benefit from the benefits of the EBC Nestham Scheme.
- Women must belong to economically backward castes (EBCs).
- EBC women belonging to the upper castes such as Brahmin, Vysya, Velama, Kshatriya, Kamma, Reddy, and Muslims among others will be the sole beneficiaries.
- This scheme will be modeled after Kapu Nestham and YSR Cheyutha.
- The main goal is to provide financial assistance to upper-caste women from an economically weaker background and deprived of other regime benefits. EBC women do not help those of the other charts because they do not belong to the lower caste despite being economically weaker.
- The aid amount is Rs. Annually 15,000 upper-caste women from economically weaker sections of society will be awarded.
- The amount of assistance will be rendered for 3 consecutive years, i.e. each beneficiary will receive Rs. 45,000 in 3 years.
- An amount of Rs. Rs 670 crore has been allocated to Andhra Pradesh 2021-22 Budget.
- A decision to this effect was taken at a Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on February 23, 2021.
- A total of 6 lakh women from economically backward castes will benefit from this Jagananna EBC Nestham scheme.
- Implementation of the scheme will begin in November 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for the Jagananna EBC Nestham Scheme
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the Jagananna EBC Nestham Scheme: –
EBC Nestham Eligibility List 2023
|1||Total Family Income||The total family annual income is less than or equal to Rs. 2.50 lakhs.|
|2||Total family Landholding||Beneficiaries should only have the wetland below 10 acres/ dry land below 25 acres/ or wetland and dry land under 25 acres.|
|3||Government Employee/ Pensioner||No family member should be a government employee or Government pensioner. The families of Sanitary workers are exempted.|
|4||Course Completion||The students must have availed admission in the colleges/universities or institutes recognized in regular courses.|
|5||Eligibility Courses||B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, ITI, Polytechnic, B.Ed, M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, MBA, Other Degree/PG Courses|
* For PG Courses only Government/University Colleges are eligible.
|6||Institution||The students enrolled in the following institutions are eligible: Government or Government Aided Private Colleges affiliated with State Universities / Boards. Day scholar students, students in College Attached Hostels (CAH) and Department Attached Hostels (DAH)|
|7||Attendance||Aggregate attendance should be 75%|
|8||List of Documents Required||Aadhaar CardRice Card / Income certificateCollege admission particular parents detailsDeclaration of No Government Employee / PensionerNon-taxpayer declaration / No Four-Wheeler / No Urban Property beyond 1500 Square feet / No agriculture land beyond the prescribed limit|
|9||Four-wheeler||No member of the family should own a four-wheeler (Taxies / Tractors/ Autos are exempted)|
|10||Municipal Landholding||A family who owns no property or less than 1500 sq. ft. of built-up area (Residential or Commercial) in urban areas is eligible|
|11||Income Tax||No family member should be an income tax payee|
|12||Age & Gender||Both Male & Female, Ages should be depending on the Eligible of prescribed courses.|
|13||Caste & Category||Students belonging to SC, ST, BC, EBC (other than Kapu), Kapu, Minority, and Differently Abled categories are eligible.|
|14||Ineligibility||This scheme is not applicable to deemed and private varsities (Except for Government Quota). The scheme is not applicable to students studying through distance learning and correspondence courses. This scheme is not applicable to the student belonging to management and NRI quotas.|
List of Documents Required for YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
The applicant must have the following documents while applying for the YSR scheme: –
- Aadhaar Card
- Details of the Aadhaar Linked Bank Account
- Integrated Caste Certificate ((which includes Caste, Date of Birth & Nativity)
- Date of Birth Proof: Birth Certificate OR SSC Marks Sheet OR Voter ID Card OR Pension Card issued by Govt of Andhra Pradesh.
Download the YSR EBC Nestham Beneficiary List
To check the list of beneficiaries, you have to follow the simple step-by-step guide mentioned below: –
- First of all, visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the main page of the site, you have to click on the option called List of Beneficiaries.
- A new menu will be displayed on your screen.
- The list of beneficiaries will also be uploaded to your Gram Panchayats.
- You can visit your Gram Panchayat and then verify your name.
Online Payment Status for the EBC Nestham Scheme – EBC Nestham योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन भुगतान की स्थिति
- Step 1: The Citizen Schemes Portal, the citizen can log in using Aadhaar-branded mobile OTP authentication. On the “Citizen Scheme Application” page, citizens can select “YSR EBC Nestham” from the dropdown list of schemes and click on “Submit”.
- Step 2: Applications are sent to the Welfare and Education Assistant (WEA) / Ward Welfare and Development Secretary (WWDS).
- Step 3: Volunteers/WEAs/WWDS perform field verification of each application, take eKYC, make a relevant recommendation, and send it to Mandal Parishad Development Officer (MPDO) / Municipal Commission (MC).
- Step 4: The MPDO/MC reviews the application, makes relevant recommendations, and forwards the application to the Executive Directors of the Backward Class Welfare Section (ED BC).
- Step 5: The Executive Director of Backward Classes Corporations (ED BCs) verifies the application and makes relevant recommendations.
- Step 6: Based on the recommendations given by ED BCs and the eligibility of the applicants as stated in the eligibility chart, social checklists which are provisional eligible lists and re-check lists (with reasons for ineligibility) are published in all secretariats.
- Step 7: Citizens on the re-verification list can file a complaint if they believe that the stated reason for ineligibility is not valid.
- Step 8: The final list of eligible and ineligible beneficiaries is published in all secretariats.
- Step 9: Citizens mentioned in the final disqualified list can file a complaint on the Citizens Schemes Portal if they believe the reason for refusal is not valid.
- Step 10: The program benefits will be disbursed to all eligible beneficiaries through the Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS). Receipt of payment is acknowledged by the payee by Voluntary / WEAs / WWDS using eKYC (Biometric Authentication).
- Step 11: Beneficiaries can track the status of their payment on the Citizens Schemes portal landing page by clicking on “Track Application Status” [ebc nestham status].
A.P. Govt. Announces Calendar for 23 Welfare Schemes
The Cabinet also approved the sponsorship program calendar for the financial year, as dates were set for implementing 23 different welfare/sponsorship schemes [ebc nestham latest news].
- In April 2021, Vasathi Deevena will be implemented, which will benefit 15.56 lakh students.
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena (total fee reimbursement) will be carried out for 18.18 lakh of student beneficiaries in April, July, December, and February 2022.
- In April 2021, interest-free loan dues (Rabi 2019, Kharif 2020) will be provided to 66.11 lakh beneficiaries.
- In April 2021, interest-free loans will also be provided to 90.37 lahks DWCRA women.
- The Kharif 2020 crop insurance premium will be paid to 9,48,000 farmers in May 2021.
- Financial assistance under Matsyakara Bharosa will be provided to 1.09 lakh fishermen’s families in May 2021.
- In May 2021 itself, diesel support under Matsyakara Bharosa will be extended to 19746 beneficiaries.
- In June 2021 under Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, school kits will be provided to 42.34 lakh beneficiaries.
- The financial assistance will be extended to 24.55 lakh beneficiaries under YSR Cheyutha in June 2021.
- In July 2021 under YSR Vahana Mitra, 2.74 lakh of beneficiaries will be extended.
- The 3.27 lakh recipients will receive financial aid under Kapu Nestham Scheme in July 2021.
- In August 2021, interest-free loans (Kharif 2021) will be provided to 25,000 beneficiaries.
- Industrial incentives for 9,800 MSMEs, small and medium-sized enterprises, and spinning mills in August 2021.
- 3.34 lakh compensation for AgriGold victims in August 2021.
- Financial aid to 81,703 handloom weavers under the leadership of Nathana Netham in August 2021.
- In September 2021, YSR Aasara will benefit from an 87.74 lakh woman.
- Jagananna Chedodu will be executed in October 2021.
- Jagananna Thodu will be executed in October 2021.
- The Amma Vodi scheme will be implemented in January 2022, and 44.48 lakh women will benefit from it.
Frequently Asked Questions – EBC Nestham
The meaning of the word “Nestham” is “independence”.
INR 45,000/- in three phases (INR 15,000/- per annum for three years).
The objective of the scheme is the financial empowerment of women in EBC between the ages of 45-60 by enhancing livelihood opportunities and standards of living with financial assistance.
You can check your application status on this link – https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/NBM/#!/ApplicationStatusCheckP
What documents are acceptable as proof of birth: Date of Birth and Date of Birth, Birth Certificate, SSC Mark Sheet, Voter ID Card, or Pension Card issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh?
No, the applicant’s family must not own a four-wheeler (taxis, tractors, and cars are excluded).
Here we have provided all the information about the “AP YSR EBC Women Nestham Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.