ECHS 64kb Card Status Check at echs.sourceinfosys.com | ECHS Online 64 KB Smart Card Application | ईसीएचएस 64kb कार्ड | ECHS Track Card Status | ex-servicemen contributory health scheme | Check Status of New 64 kb Card Application | ECHS स्मार्ट कार्ड in Hindi / English
Dear readers, you should know about the ECHS smart card /ईसीएचएस कार्ड 64 KB. It was issued to provide various facilities to the family of retired soldiers (Ex-servicemen). The current infrastructure includes command and control structure, auxiliary capacity for medical service facilities (hospitals and MI rooms), procurement organization for medical and non-medical equipment, defense lands and buildings, etc.
You will be very happy to know that you can now build an ECHS 64 kb card online. Now retired soldier is not required to fill out any paper application form for this echs card application. Now all services for them started by getting ECHS 64kb card easily through Sainik ECHS card online application form process can take advantage of here we will provide you all the information related to echs registration status / 64kb echs card status. So, you must carefully read this article to the end.
ECHS Smart Card (Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme)
The ECHS card is an important document that the central government provides to all defense personnel in the country’s military. With it, he can easily treat himself and his family at ECHS. In this era of digitization by the government, the ECHS card has also been converted into a smart card. On this smart card with a capacity of 64 KB, full data is available on the soldiers. To create a new ECHS smart card, you also need to apply.
Highlights of ECHS Online 64 KB Smart Card
|Service Name||ECHS 64kb Card – ECHS स्मार्ट कार्ड|
Eligibility Criteria for Applying for ECHS Card – ईसीएचएस कार्ड आवेदन करने हेतु पात्रता मानदंड
If you wish to apply for an ECHS smart card, it is imperative that you fulfill some eligibility criteria.
Eligibility for Ex Soldiers – If you are a former soldier, you must fulfill the following eligibility.
- ECHS card applicants must be ex-servicemen.
- A soldier should get a pension from the Indian Ministry of Defense before applying for an ECHS card.
- War widows (heroic women) / War wounded characters.
- A person with a disability or unable to work is eligible.
- They are medically admitted while in training and receiving a disability benefit.
Family Eligibility for Ex-Serviceman’s Family – If you are from the family of a former Soldier. Therefore, you must fulfill the following eligibility.
- Soldier’s wife.
- Unemployed children up to the age of 25 (self-affirmation certificate and affidavit are required).
- Younger brother up to age to become a major (18 years old) is eligible.
- Daughter/sister unemployed/unmarried including the eligible widow.
- Physically / mentally handicapped children/siblings are eligible.
- Fully dependent parents whose combined monthly income from all sources is less than Rs 9,000.
Documents required for ECHS 64KB Smart Card
It is imperative that you have the following required documents to apply for an ECHS card.
- Discharge book
- PPO (Pension Payment Order Number)
- Bank account statement
- Aadhar Card
- A copy of the old smart card
- Passport size photo
- Pan Card
- Blood Group
- Person’s signature/thumb
ECHS Smart Card Online Registration – Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme / ECHS स्मार्ट कार्ड ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण या आवेदन पत्र
To apply or register for an ECHS smart card, you must complete the following procedure.
- Firstly, visit the official ECHS smart card website – https://echs.sourceinfosys.com.
- Then a page will open on your screen.
- Now you will see the ECHS smart card registration form.
- Now you have to enter the name, service number, and other details, and then you will have to click on the “Register” option.
- Now you have to enter your email id and mobile phone number.
- Then you will get an OTP on the phone number.
- After registering the One Time Password, your registration process will be completed.
- Now you have to apply for a smart card.
- All your documents such as photos, certificate/affidavit, and other important documents must be uploaded.
- To apply for the smart card, you will have to pay an online fee of Rs 177.
- You will receive a voucher after paying the fee.
- Now you have to go to your nearest medical center with the voucher received and all necessary documents for ECHS membership.
- After checking all documents at the medical center and signing the temporary voucher, you will get an ECHS smart card.
Online ECHS Smart Card App Download / ईसीएचएस कार्ड एप्लीकेशन स्टेटस ऑनलाइन ट्रैक करें
- First of all, you should go to the app download link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sourceinfosys.echsbenapp&hl=en_IN.
- Now the Play Store page will open. You must find the install link and click on it.
- Now you have to fill out the process online by registering for this application.
- After completing the online application process, you will continue to receive information regarding any update.
All kinds of Application Forms Related to the ECHS 64K Smart Card
You can easily download all kinds of application forms related to the ECHS smart card from the link below.
|EECHS 64K Card Member Upgrade Form||Click Here|
|ECHS Card Affidavit/Statement Form||Click Here|
|NIC Reset Form||Click Here|
|Member Revised Form||Click Here|
|FAQs ONLINE APPLICATION||Click Here|
Helpline for ECHS Smart Card – ईसीएचएस हेल्पलाइन
For information regarding the status of the smart card / ECHS card or the online smart card form in the echs helpline number, please contact only the name of the candidates. The ECHS card helpline number for ex-servicemen is listed below.
- WhatsApp / Call: 7703818578/7701976194 / 84480-86480 / 86481/86482 (Telephonic Queries 24/7)
- TOLL-FREE NO: 1800-114-115,
- Helpline Number: 011-25682870
- EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com/echs sourceinfosys
[New List] PM Sauchalay Scheme – View Rural Toilet List Online | ग्रामीण शौचालय लिस्ट ऑनलाइन देखें
[Payslip] Paymanager PRI Rajasthan Employee Salary Slip: How to Login and Download Salary Slip
स्मार्ट यलो कार्ड योजना How to Apply Online Traffic Police Smart Yellow Card Scheme
Here we have provided all the information about the “ECHS 64KB Smart Card Application Form “. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.