ecourts portal services check online 2023 | कोर्ट केस स्टेटस ऑनलाइन कैसे चेक करें? फैसले, केस की तारीख,वकील का नाम services.ecourts.gov.in | Check Court Case Status Online In Hindi Via Portal, App | eCourt India Services
eCourts Portal Services – It’s always been very difficult to walk around the court office. To reduce this kind of problem, the central government has taken two excellent steps. Now the government has launched an online portal and app to know the court’s decision, read their order, and estimate the case. What jobs can be settled at home through this application and online portal? How can I find out the compatibility status online? How do you find out all the case-related information at home such as the lawyer’s name, date of the case, case decision, and more?
We are going to tell you all the information related to the scheme like How to apply for the eCourts Services Portal Online Portal, highlights, benefits, eligibility, documents required, Download app, helpline number, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you have to read the article given by us.
eCourts Portal Services Case Status Details
In view of the problems that citizens face from the courts, the government launched the e-courts portal. Through this portal, you can get information about the ongoing trial in the District Court, the Supreme Court, or the Supreme Court and the matter related to it via the Internet.
Besides, other information related to the court can also be getting through this portal. For information, you can get information about the case by the commercial registration number, the name of the party, the case number, the name of the attorney/lawyer, etc.
eCourts Portal Services Highlights
|Name of Post/Portal||eCourts Portal Services|
|Who Launched||Narendra Modi|
|When Launched||November 2018|
|For Whom Launched||Indian people|
|Which Department Will Handle it||Judicial Department|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Main Objectives of eCourts Portal Services
The main objectives of the e-Courts portal are:
- The main goal of this portal is to save citizens time.
- Besides, an attempt was made to curb corruption in the judiciary through this portal.
- Efforts are also being made to achieve transparency in judicial functions through the portal.
- Besides, this portal also has the main goal of providing information to people sitting at home.
Benefits of eCourts Portal Services
The following are the advantages of the online courts portal launched by the government:-
- Through the eCourts portal, citizens can get a copy of the trial order online at home.
- The average citizen sitting at home can easily get information on any court case. As a result, they won’t have to turn around the field anymore.
- Information about prospecting numbers and law departments can also be obtained through the eCourts portal.
- You can get complete information about the case by CRN number, name of the party, case number, registration number, name of attorney/lawyer, FIR number, etc.
How to Check Status Information Online?
The following are the methods of getting the information inside the e-court portal:
- By CNR number
- By party name
- By case number
- By filing number
- By Advocate Name
- By FIR Number
- By type of act
Get Information About Your Condition with Your CNR Number – अपने सीएनआर नंबर के साथ अपनी स्थिति के बारे में जानकारी प्राप्त करें
- To view your online status information, click the portal link.
- Next, a page will open on your screen.
- On the portal homepage, you will find “SEARCH BY CNR NUMBER” written like this.
- Write your CNR number in the blank box there.
- This is a 16-digit number and does not contain any special code, so fill in the correct CNR number carefully.”
- Then fill in the carefully written CAPTCHA code and click Search below.
How to Check the Status of the Case Through the Online Portal?
- To check the status of the case, click on the status of the case under the search menu on the portal.
- Next, click on the state name, neighborhood name, and court name in the dropdown box.
- Then, according to the required status information and what you want to see, fill in all the captcha mode boxes and click Go.
CNR Search – Case Status
How to Read Court Orders Online?
- Firstly, visit the official Website, and at the bottom of the list is the court order link.
- A new page will open in which the state, county, and court names will be filled in.
- Next, enter the part number, case number, court number, and order date. After that there is a date field at the bottom, fill it in and click “Go“.
- For other information like a list of reasons, warning about searching, etc., also open the portal link and go to the search menu and fill in the data according to the instructions.
How to Download the Application to Get Court Information?
To download and install the app, two links are provided through which an Android user and iPhone user can download and install the app on their phone.
- Download the eCourts Service app for Android.
- Download the iPhone application for eCourts Service.
- The government of India has taken another step like a dream of making the country digital, and today through this new portal and app, Judicial Department has been linked to Digital India, which will benefit many people.
How Can I Get the Case Status via SMS?
If you wish, you can get all the information about your case by sending a message on your mobile phone. To get all claim details via SMS, you must first open the message box on your mobile phone. Capitalize ECORTS. Then you should write the CRA number giving a space. Then the letter should be sent to 9766 899899. After that, after a period of time, you will get all the information related to your case through the letter.
E-Courts : Contact Us
E-Committee Supreme Court of India
Email : ecommittee[at]aij[dot]gov[dot]in
In case of an inquiry or problem related to the availability or update of case data on this portal, please contact the Central Project Coordinator (CPC) of the concerned High Court having jurisdiction over a particular court, according to the details given as follows:
|Sr. No.||High Court||Jurisdiction (State / UTs)||Contact|
|2.||Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh||cpc-ap[at]aij[dot]gov[dot]in|
|3.||Bombay||Maharashtra, Goa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman, and Diu||cpc-bom[at]aij[dot]gov[dot]in|
|4.||Calcutta||West Bengal, Andaman, and Nicobar Islands||cpc-cal[at]aij[dot]gov[dot]in|
|6.||Delhi||National Capital Territory of Delhi||cpc-del[at]aij[dot]gov[dot]in|
|7.||Gauhati||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam,Nagaland, Mizoram||cpc-asm[at]aij[dot]gov[dot]in|
|9.||Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh||cpc-hp[at]aij[dot]gov[dot]in|
|10.||Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu and Kashmir||cpc-jk[at]aij[dot]gov[dot]in|
|14.||Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh||cpc-mp[at]aij[dot]gov[dot]in|
|15.||Madras||Tamil Nadu, Puducherry||cpc-tn[at]aij[dot]gov[dot]in|
|20.||Punjab and Haryana||Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh||cpc-phc[at]aij[dot]gov[dot]in|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You can visit the website – services.ecourts.gov.in.
Yes, for this you have to download the mobile application for the online court service.
You will be able to verify this in the online portal by the CNR number or the case number in court.
The CNR number, party name, case number, registration number, advocate’s name, FIR number, and act type can be checked.
[State Wise] Ration Card Complaint Toll-Free Helpline Number List
[Login Portal] Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra: Benefits, Online Registration, Helpline Number
Here we have provided all the information about the “eCourts Services Portal Check Online“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.